What's new

India grounds entire Sukhoi-30 fleet

This is the problem when you use a fighter not designed and made by yourself. I've saying for a long time, MKI is not a matured platform when Russia delivered it to IAF. The Russians deem it as a testbed at the first time. Now go for Russians and ask for anwsers. JF17 in the other way is a highly matured and stable fighters that MKI is gonna get there. Sometimes Indians can't understand a simple reason for many years. When you face PLAAF and PAF, you are dead.

I'm very confident that PLAAF and PAF will annhilate IAF in the future conflicts. As long as MKI fails, you are sitting ducks. The sortie rate of MKI should be very umpromising during the war time, and you don't have time to ask Russians fixing it. Sometimes i just wanna laugh when Indian members say how mighty IAF is or the result would be different if IAF engaged in 1962.

There were also too many engine failures with pilots landing with only one engine, which event in case of a dog fight can be deadly for the SU-30MKIs.
I think India is messing up its most prized air weapon by installing too many different systems on it. Try driving a Mercedes with vital components taken from BMW, Volvo, Toyota...and so on, it will never behave and react as the original, and it is not the lack of spares that pushes India to do this, but mainly technological greed...

Again..it shows how pathetic, backward, utterly third world iaf is compared to advance, absolutely professional, and massively disciplined PAF.

When was the last time in last 34 years that PAF had to ground its entire F-16 fleet?

Never. Definitely not in 21st century.
i understand you are a retarded troll, but many of your countrymen have pointed that out so i will address that.

India grounds its planes more regularly than pakistan because they have much more flying hours increasing the probability of accidents. that means while pakistan keeps its f16s in its bunkers and flying them for the occasional public displays, Iaf keeps half its fleet in the air to increase the flying hours of their pilots. the main reason PAF is grounded most of the time is because it cannot afford the expenses with the budget allocated during peacetime.

did you know that US has grounded its aircrafts several times (even more than india), while bangladesh, pakistan and sri lanka have rarely grounded its jets? what does that tell you?

That's SOP when the cause of the crash is not known, as the article states.

Yep. This is the best time to attack us.:enjoy:

May be he is just acting on the statement "The Entire Fleet is grounded"...............and you took it like attacking on you........why you peoples so afraid from Pakistanis..:D

There were also too many engine failures with pilots landing with only one engine, which event in case of a dog fight can be deadly for the SU-30MKIs.
I think India is messing up its most prized air weapon by installing too many different systems on it. Try driving a Mercedes with vital components taken from BMW, Volvo, Toyota...and so on, it will never behave and react as the original, and it is not the lack of spares that pushes India to do this, but mainly technological greed...

This problem was solved way back after a couple of months after being reported - A software upgrade had solved the Su-30MKI’s cockpit displays and head up display (HUD) blanking off problem. Moreover a very few aircraft reported such issue which was intermittent in nature.

Software Upgrade Solves IAF Su-30MKI’s Display Problem

Bad news regarding it's performance but why you grounded entire fleet?
A standard protocol. Unless the reason of crash is investigated and rectified the planes wont fly. May take a couple of weeks not much more then that.

It is just a machine, 5hit happens, for Pakistani members, no need to get over excited and offensive, for Indian members, no need to get extra defensive, face it, it is a machine and planes do crash!! Posts like "this is a good time to attack and else are not helping much"
On technical side, what will worry IAF a bit is that SU-30's are a mature platform and lots of UNEXPECTED FAILURES should not happen. I guess they will look into the problem in details and will do what is necessary to resolve the problems. Mig21 have been a bad and sad chapter for IAF and they wont like that to happen again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom