What's new

India gets access to strategic Oman port for military use

Indian-Listening-Station-In-Oman-R%25255B3%25255D.jpg

what is the big deal about that, if Pakistan allows China to set naval base in Gwadar, not only we will help Pakistan weakening Indian Navy but share intelligent of all Indian naval activity transit through Arabian Sea with Pakistan, it will be a win-win for both nations. Soon or later China will seek a suitable Naval base in IOR or Africa coastal, djibouti is our first step.

Exactly my thought. This gives us just another reason to go full military and commercial at Gwadar. Guess what, we already are. No amount of Oman can save anyone.

Exactly my thought. This gives us just another reason to go full military and commercial at Gwadar. Guess what, we already are. No amount of Oman can save anyone.

One must understand that once China is involved it will be against a tag-team of Quad countries i.e US ,India , Japan , Australia and possibly Vietnam and Singapore in the future.

Military bases of US , India and China in Indian ocean.
Indian-Ocean-1-MrDevlar.jpg

QUAD against China

maxresdefault.jpg

moditrumpjpg1

One must understand that once China is involved it will be against a tag-team of Quad countries i.e US ,India , Japan , Australia and possibly Vietnam and Singapore in the future.

QUAD against China

maxresdefault.jpg

moditrumpjpg1

lol

this post just made my day
thanks for the laugh man i was worried you guys are getting boring.

QUAD against China

maxresdefault.jpg

moditrumpjpg1

France is also included, at present they are doing groundwork may publicize during prez Macron visit.

QUAD against China

maxresdefault.jpg

moditrumpjpg1

LOL You think you are the only ones who can form a tag team? Think again. China is busy forming a team of its own. Why do you think the String of Pearls stands for?

France is also included, at present they are doing groundwork may publicize during prez Macron visit.

LOL at France. The Europeans are neutral spectators in this conflict. France is never going to choose a side against China.

LOL You think you are the only ones who can form a tag team? Think again. China is busy forming a team of its own.

There is no Chinese team if you think Russia you think Russia will fight against India , then you don't know how close India and Russia are.

There is no Chinese team if you think Russia you think Russia will fight against India , then you don't know how close India and Russia are.

You are seriously mistaken to believe that Russia will choose India over China. Russia doesn't share the same enthusiasm for India's role as a policeman of the USA.

You are seriously mistaken to believe that Russia will choose India over China.
It's not about Choosing but fighting . Russia will Choose China over India because China also has same enemy USA.
Russia has NATO enemy not Quad
China has Quad enemy not NATO.
Both are different.

Good thinking, everyone should look at the positive side of the things, no matter how f*c**d up the situation is. Good for you. :)

This is exactly what Indians are doing ever since voting Modi in power. :rolleyes:

It's not about Choosing but fighting . Russia will Choose China over India because China also has same enemy USA.
Russia has NATO enemy not Quad
China has Quad enemy not NATO.
Both are different.

You are proving my point. China and Russia have a lot of converging interests.

You are proving my point.
USA is not the only one in Quad nor NATO.
USA is smart created NATO to fight Soviet/Russia
USA created Quad to fight China because NATO may not help US as they have good relationship with China

You are proving my point.
USA has 3 groups for 3 of its enemies
NATO to fight Russia not China or Iran
Quad to fight China not Russia or Iran
Anti Iranian front in ME like Saudi and Israel to fight Iran not Russia or China.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom