What's new

India gets access to strategic Oman port for military use

You never answered my question of benefit of recognizing Israel. Plus how is a port in Oman related to Israel. When ever such issues arrise some trolls start pushing Israeli agenda for the Jewish soft corner forgetting that Israel and India are the biggest allies.
I was waiting for the moment when we will be labelled as agents pushing Israeli agenda. Let me ask you a question what is the benefit of recognizing India?

I was waiting for the moment when we will be labelled as agents pushing Israeli agenda. Let me ask you a question what is the benefit of recognizing India?

India was recognized because of the 2 state solution of Quaid-e-Azam at the time of Partition. I am not calling you agent but you are going out of your way to score this unauthentic news of linking a dream of India with Israel. Can you plz help me why you were adopting this course?

So you can choose who you think are Muslims and who is not?
Yes I can chose from my standing but every one else has his own opinion. You have your own opinion I have my own. About the port in Oman where is the statement from Omani Govt?

India was recognized because of the 2 state solution of Quaid-e-Azam at the time of Partition. I am not calling you agent but you are going out of your way to score this unauthentic news of linking a dream of India with Israel. Can you plz help me why you were adopting this course?

Yes I can chose from my standing but every one else has his own opinion. You have your own opinion I have my own. About the port in Oman where is the statement from Omani Govt?
Please go to embassy of Oman for this

You asked the question and I pointed you to the right direction. Ask me any question and I will show you the right path

Just called embassy of Oman and they told to tell Indians to wake up it is already morning.

@IceCold mt friend you want to punish this person.
soldier-palestinian-children.jpg

for the actions this person has not yet taken.

sultan_qaboos2.jpg

And you want to help this person in return.

000_WL16U-640x400.jpg

Just called embassy of Oman and they told to tell Indians to wake up it is already morning.

sultan_qaboos2.jpg

000_WL16U-640x400.jpg

sultan_qaboos2.jpg

000_WL16U-640x400.jpg
Ok... woken up. Please make my bed Raju.

Ok... woken up. Please make my bed Raju.
Don't mind... just having fun...

If the news is true , then..
Congratulation to India..................... Shame on our foreign office and our elite...............

@El Sidd ,,,,,,, If you remember my question about Isreal in other thread??????????????? What about know ??

Pakistan First(Pakistani interests) ................... At any cost , now its time,,,,,,,,,,,,, Pakistan First (now or never).

itni choti si baat pe?
arey choren sir g...ye irrelevant chezen hai...inpe zyada dimag nahi lagayen...Oman kay pas apne issues hain masla nahi good hogaya

Aaaa Chabarhar is an Irani asset Indian bank just gave the loan. If Chabahar was Indian asset why would Iran do this. https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iran-seizes-4-trespassing-indian-vessels-in-arvand-waterway.543410/

I think China has kicked India out of Chabahar and Indian are looking for alternate.

apke jazbaat ki me qadar karta ho per anay walay dino me apka kaam thoda mushkil hojaega

Why not Chabahar.
It is a closer port.

because you need a four eye principle when you are working on something. Its a simple strategy.
Question you could ask is had Pakistan any presence in Yemen we would have had a better positioning.
Not only by using the Yemeni ports to tap in the African market but also keep an eye on other things in the region.

per zaat paat, nasal rang, firqe fiqh kay masail me pare logon ko business samjhana mushkil kaam hai.. khair hai irrelevant chezen hain ye

My friends are from Oman and this is what they say ‘eff off the eff off our soil’.

Back
Top Bottom