What's new

India gets access to strategic Oman port for military use

why the heck they need a dry dock in oman, which is just few hours of sail from Dwarka naval base in Gujrat.

Aaaa Chabarhar is an Irani asset Indian bank just gave the loan. If Chabahar was Indian asset why would Iran do this. https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iran-seizes-4-trespassing-indian-vessels-in-arvand-waterway.543410/

I think China has kicked India out of Chabahar and Indian are looking for alternate.
Some wild thinking you have there brother.
Anyways whatever the issue was didn't escalated otherwise would have been reported by other news outlets too. Its probably sorted out that's why I cant find any other article about that incident.
We gave the loan and until that amount has been recovered, its our asset. That's how it works, besides we developed it and are operating it too. So by all definitions its our asset, jointly shared by Iran as well. Just like Gwadar.

lol India is desperate to get a foot hold in the area but there is no success lol. Faliure to get military foot hold in Chabahar India is trying for Oman but Oman is not allowing India the port. lol this whole situation is a slap on Indian face. To most posters here please first read is there any statement from Oman to allow India a port? No it is just India dreaming after failure in Chabahar.

Now Now Now don't get corcky my friend the News is from Press TV not from PTV. I must say well done Pakistan to throw India out of Chabahar.

Some wild thinking you have there brother.
Anyways whatever the issue was didn't escalated otherwise would have been reported by other news outlets too. Its probably sorted out that's why I cant find any other article about that incident.
We gave the loan and until that amount has been recovered, its our asset. That's how it works, besides we developed it and are operating it too. So by all definitions its our asset, jointly shared by Iran as well. Just like Gwadar.

Iran seizes 4 trespassing Indian vessels in Arvand waterway

http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/02/04/551205/Iran-Navy-Arvand

lol India is desperate to get a foot hold in the area but there is no success lol. Faliure to get military foot hold in Chabahar India is trying for Oman but Oman is not allowing India the port. lol this whole situation is a slap on Indian face. To most posters here please first read is there any statement from Oman to allow India a port? No it is just India dreaming after failure in Chabahar.

Now Now Now don't get corcky my friend the News is from Press TV not from PTV. I must say well done Pakistan to throw India out of Chabahar.

Iran seizes 4 trespassing Indian vessels in Arvand waterway

http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/02/04/551205/Iran-Navy-Arvand
My congratulations to you, your fellow countrymen and your country for this win. :)

My congratulations to you, your fellow countrymen and your country for this win. :)
Thank you, you are welcome my friend just keep parsing the wins of Pakistan and remember us in your good wishes.

India should better spend this money on poor indian who sleeps on road without food.
Chutyapa chor do india walo,super dupa powa news channel par baitne se aur bato se koi nai banta. Oman,dubai,sharjah aur kuwait jaha bhe chale jao kutte wale ho ge

Pakistan need to establish ties with Israel and let this ummah chumma go to hell. But wait our so called leaders need a place to stay after they are kicked out from Pakistan. So a no here, not happening.

Pakistan need to establish ties with Israel and let this ummah chumma go to hell. But wait our so called leaders need a place to stay after they are kicked out from Pakistan. So a no here, not happening.

Why ties with Israel? Ummah is already in bed with Israel and that's what Ummah wants. Israel is paving the way for India in Ummah.

Iran is not allowing India to have military presence in Chahbhar anymore especially after Pakistan strong reservations w.r.t Yadav issue. Hence India is seeking a bit of alternatives now.

Back
Top Bottom