What's new

India gears up for maiden 'Slut Walk'

Why do they have to call it slut walk, can't just call it women's march or something less demeaning sounding?

It's not as simple as you make it to be. Perhaps a better analogy would be as follows.

If I were to go to Afghanistan or FATA for tourist reason, and then act surprised that I was attacked, then some part of the responsibility lies on me.

In your analogy, the person is FORGETTING to close the door. That's the key difference between your analogy and what's being said. Person forgetting to close the door is analogous, in this case, to a woman covering up properly and still get raped.

If I intentionally left the door open in an unsafe neighbourhood, then some part of the responsibility lies on me. In fact I can imagine a lot of people calling me stupid for doing that in case I was attacked.

Basically, no one understands this idea correctly. The blame does not fully lie on the woman, but she should take some responsibility.

Actually, even the FATA-tourism analogy is not perfect. The correct analogy would be 'if you left your home to go to the market, and got shot'

There is a slight difference between the two situations. At FATA, you EXPECT there to be terrorists on the streets. You don't expect the same from your own locality. Similarly, you don't expect there to be rapists on your streets.

Sharm O Haya bech khayi hai in logo ne!!...

Bada fakhr hoga inke maa baap ko jab inko ye sab karte dekhenge!!!

Ya Allah, Utha Le!!!....Mujhe Nahi...In sab ko!!!

Such walks are nothing new in india....Such parades come in india in all shapes and sizes..
1:19 a man makes fun of baba ramdev

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharm O Haya bech khayi hai in logo ne!!...

Bada fakhr hoga inke maa baap ko jab inko ye sab karte dekhenge!!!

Ya Allah, Utha Le!!!....Mujhe Nahi...In sab ko!!!

To the disappointment of many, they are not planning to have full fledged orgies on the streets of Delhi....

I give thumbs up to the women participating in this Slut Walk. ^^ Say no to oppression of female sexuality as well.

Why do they have to call it slut walk, can't just call it women's march or something less demeaning sounding?

The offensive term is entirely intended, to generate attention. There are many protests against rape, nobody seems to care.

Actually, even the FATA-tourism analogy is not perfect. The correct analogy would be 'if you left your home to go to the market, and got shot'

A couple of analogies:

You walk around a crime-ridden part of town at night flashing a gold watch and expensive jewelry.

You cross the street at the zebra crossing without looking left/right first because the traffic light is red and you have the WALK signal.

In both these cases, you are 100% right and your assailant is 100% wrong and, in a perfect world, you would not be harmed. But the world is not perfect, and people have to use common sense. Most people above the age of five figure that one out.

I give thumbs up to the women participating in this Slut Walk. ^^ Say no to oppression of female sexuality as well.

yup...more flesh..thighs,bums and cleavages please..
Now thats freedom?

yup...more flesh..thighs,bums and cleavages please..
Now thats freedom?

Actually this will be same thoughts going through the minds of perverts that will line on both sides 'Slut Walk' rather than the sense of shame that women in our country is not safe from sexual predators.

Actually this will be same thoughts going through the minds of perverts that will line on both sides 'Slut Walk' rather than the sense of shame that women in our country is not safe from sexual predators.

yup..and by promoting nudism,they are expecting women to be safe...Those fems are seriously messed up..They pretty much destroyed western families and now they are heading east.
Until 1970s a western woman did household work and took care of the children while men took care of finances..Now western woman do household work,take care of children AND earn money...While men have lost pretty much every right..They cant have sex with own wife without fear of rape charges..they cant expect a meal when back from a day's work,and they cant be sure when the FREE WOMAN will simply walk out of their lives,taking away their children and half of whatever they earned,including bank balance,car and house.
The FREE woman regularly kicks out a man out of her life for silly reasons such as "He didnt like my cat"..To hell with the children who lose a dad,and get confused for life..Atleast the FREE WOMAN's cat is happy.
As another member already mentioned in this thread...the Fema idea of female freedom is to encourage them for being irresponsible about everything..care abou nobody and nothing..behave as immature as possible without wearing and soiling diapers...and then expect the whole world to bow to their supremacy and respect them..This is unnatural and cant be right.

There is a slight difference between the two situations. At FATA, you EXPECT there to be terrorists on the streets. You don't expect the same from your own locality. Similarly, you don't expect there to be rapists on your streets.

In a perfect world, there would be no crime. Expecting no rapists is such. Especially if you live in areas where these types of incidents are common. There are certain things you can do decrease the chance of such incidents happening, which is what is being talked about. As Developereo said, if I were to flash my gold watch in a ghetto and then act surprised if I was robbed, then I have to partially blame myself for stupidity.

Until 1970s a western woman did household work and took care of the children while men took care of finances..Now western woman do household work,take care of children AND earn money...While men have lost pretty much every right..They cant have sex with own wife without fear of rape charges..they cant expect a meal when back from a day's work,and they cant be sure when the FREE WOMAN will simply walk out of their lives,taking away their children and half of whatever they earned,including bank balance,car and house.
The FREE woman regularly kicks out a man out of her life for silly reasons such as "He didnt like my cat"..To hell with the children who lose a dad,and get confused for life..Atleast the FREE WOMAN's cat is happy.
As another member already mentioned in this thread...the Fema idea of female freedom is to encourage them for being irresponsible about everything..care abou nobody and nothing..behave as immature as possible without wearing and soiling diapers...and then expect the whole world to bow to their supremacy and respect them..This is unnatural and cant be right.
bhayya, aap "angryharry dot com" kabhi padha he? the wordings looks similar :lol: J/K

Sample: Lorena Bobbit John Wayne Bobbit  - What a Piece of Sh*t is Man

Back
Top Bottom