What's new

India gears up for maiden 'Slut Walk'

There is major porblem in Delhi though which i have not seen in other cities like bombay . Just yesterday i was coming from a mall in saket ,delhi and i took an autorickshaw , a college girl was dressed in shorts revealing just a little part of her thighs . This autowallah started calling her a sl*t right in front of me and abused her ( not on her face ofcourse) . He even had the fu*king audacity to say that women are spoiling india as men here still dress properly ( what a joke) . I felt like strangling him to death.

North India is the most backward and male chauvinistic part of India .Even a city like delhi though thank god most upper middle class and upper class people here dont think that way and women do dress whichever way they like .

But this is no way to fight such people in Delhi . sl*twalk ? This idea suc*s . wont work at all .

Rape is as much as about control as sex. According to my observation (no links to back it up) majority of the rapists are low class, uneducated losers who wants to get a taste of things that otherwise is out of reach of them....and adding to this is the double faced people like the autorickshaw driver mentioned above who takes upon themselves the moral policing of the woman folk.

I am thinking to export abayas to India..at this time of hour this is going to be most demanded saudi export.

Rape is as much as about control as sex. According to my observation (no links to back it up) majority of the rapists are low class, uneducated losers who wants to get a taste of things that otherwise is out of reach of them....and adding to this is the double faced people like the autorickshaw driver mentioned above who takes upon themselves the moral policing of the woman folk.

totally disagree...what about shainy ahooja??
also have you not heard about rapes done by rich spoiled brat??

I am thinking to export abayas to India..at this time of hour this is going to be most demanded saudi export.

Most of the girls wont like it,believe me....save a few from extremely orthodox family...

I will share a funny incident with you.I once had a girl as a classmate in my school from an orthodox Muslim family.She used to wear a hijab,full-sleeve shirts and a skirt upto her tows.We were not in contact for years until a few days back,I met her roaming in a shopping mall here in Mumbai wearing a mini skirt!!I was overjoyed to see her and went to a coffee shop with her.I casually joked,"Your dressing sense has changed by quite far margin.".She replied that she still wears traditional dresses while she is back with her family,in our hometown,because her family wnts her to be dressed that way only.But here in Mumbai she can be herself and do whatever she wants,dress however she likes.I admired her views and finished my coffee.Its called "Freedom of expression"

and will you guarantee that women in abayas wont be raped??
otherwise you gonna have a lot of consumer complaints :P

totally disagree...what about shainy ahooja??
also have you not heard about rapes done by rich spoiled brat??

A lot of the rapes blamed on rich guys would have been consensual sex . The girls would demand exorbitant money later or give a rape complaint. I know of such a case where the boy was from a very rich family. He had an affair with his house maid. Then he abandoned her and wanted to marry someone. The girl filed a rape complaint with support from women's rights groups and dalit campaigners. He didn't stand a chance against them. Then they settled the case out of court by paying her a fortune.

As if no rapes happen in KSA, eventhough very rare.

In India most of the rape cases, the victim was wearing saree or salwar kameez at the time of incident. How a woman dress has nothing to do with she being raped. Also i believe that nobody has the right to touch a woman even if she is walking around naked.

Moral Police can go to hell

Most of the girls wont like it,believe me....save a few from extremely orthodox family...

I will share a funny incident with you.I once had a girl as a classmate in my school from an orthodox Muslim family.She used to wear a hijab,full-sleeve shirts and a skirt upto her tows.We were not in contact for years until a few days back,I met her roaming in a shopping mall here in Mumbai wearing a mini skirt!!I was overjoyed to see her and went to a coffee shop with her.I casually joked,"Your dressing sense has changed by quite far margin.".She replied that she still wears traditional dresses while she is back with her family,in our hometown,because her family wnts her to be dressed that way only.But here in Mumbai she can be herself and do whatever she wants,dress however she likes.I admired her views and finished my coffee.Its called "Freedom of expression"

I have seen photos of 'desis' walking around in bikinis in foreign beaches, an act unthinkable in India.

Some Indian girls do wear bikinis in beaches . Never seen goa ?

From what I can gather Goan culture was created and is driven by western tourists. They make make different standards of what is appropriative and what is no than the rest of Hindu society.

whoever is going dont forget your bring some good snaps for the tharki lot pdf ... :D

From what I can gather Goan culture was created and is driven by western tourists. They make make different standards of what is appropriative and what is no than the rest of Hindu society.

Many girls from rich/upperclass families from other parts of india also go there and wear bikinis and no, goan culture is more open than other parts of india but it is still indigenoues goan culture not foreign.

Back
Top Bottom