What's new

India frowns at China news on Hindu hand in Mumbai

It's a great tool freedom of speech. I'm glad the Chinese have taken a different stance on the issue. China is after all Pakistan's all-weather friend. It's good to have such a powerful and close ally.

This is crazy from Chinese perpective, why would they play a blame game without asking the Indian authorities for proofs. This clearly shows the anomasity of the chinese towards India, and how they want to build a future relationship.

Stop trying to browbeat anyone who dares to contradict your theory.... Is it a given without full investigation into the incident that it can't be Hindu youth??????? I believe the court proceedings have just started.
Oh by the way, you expect everyone to come and ask you as to what happened in mumbai, when they can see minute by minute coverage of the incident even while sitting in their own countries. Secondly, every country maintains its presence on the soil of its neighbours exactly for the same reason that they dont have to rely on second hand reports. The only thing it shows is that Chinese have not closed their minds like you already and are willing to consider all possible motives and reasons. :cheers:

Stop trying to browbeat anyone who dares to contradict your theory.... Is it a given without full investigation into the incident that it can't be Hindu youth??????? I believe the court proceedings have just started.
Oh by the way, you expect everyone to come and ask you as to what happened in mumbai, when they can see minute by minute coverage of the incident even while sitting in their own countries. Secondly, every country maintains its presence on the soil of its neighbours exactly for the same reason that they dont have to rely on second hand reports. The only thing it shows is that Chinese have not closed their minds like you already and are willing to consider all possible motives and reasons. :cheers:

This issue has been rendered completely laughable, and downright stupid. Kasab's father identified himself in Faridkot Pakistan, and this was published in DAWN. There have been articles on this forum all over about it.

Please SEE the futility of these claims and MOVE ON now.

u can say whatever u want but that chinese journalist did the same thing the indian media has been doing for as long as i can remember
taste ur own ingredient now

They told the truth... they did not do anything the indian media has been doing for a long time which is lying and blaming Pakistan and Bangladesh based militants along with ISI. The china daily featured a brilliant article that told the people of china along with the world the truth in the vast oceon of lies that the onholy alliance of hindu fanatics and Indian intelligence agencies are trying to give us.

We must stand united against Indian terrorists and must stop blaming ourselves constantly. Pakistan and LET have been blamed for 7 attacks before including samjhauta express where several Pakistanis died which was committed by purohit and few indian army officers and hindu fanatics rather than LET which was blamed.

This is crazy from Chinese perpective, why would they play a blame game without asking the Indian authorities for proofs. This clearly shows the anomasity of the chinese towards India, and how they want to build a future relationship.

Indian are bunch a losers they always try to blame others especially Pakistan EVEN THO THEY DON'T HAVE EVIDENCE :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

SCREW ALL INDIAN :rofl::rofl:

This issue has been rendered completely laughable, and downright stupid. Kasab's father identified himself in Faridkot Pakistan, and this was published in DAWN. There have been articles on this forum all over about it.

Yes I know that perfectly and I understand that Dawn can be bought off for a few dollars just to say what the world wants to hear instead of what the Pakistani people believe and doing an investigation for itself then making information available. Dawn nor Dailytimes represent the views of the Pakistani people and their writers are traitors to Pakistan. Especially Irfan hussain and his gangsters. Those people who forget who they are and have only negativity in their minds deserve no role in Pakistan and deserved to be kicked out with a kick on their *****.

Posting articles from a few anti pakistani traitors who write for cheap anarchist anti pakistani dollars crazed newspapers bent on tearing Pakistan apart will not change the truth.

There is enough evidence to write a book. Mumbai blasts were committed by hindu fanatics and truly they are in a much better position as a result of the idiocy we have seen just now. I hope indian people realize who was behind the mumbai strikes. You deserve justice and you deserve the truth to be told. Our analysis strongly suggests a shiv sena link believe it or not. This is the same ideal to create a big fat pakistani bogeyman to unite the country and hindu population anbd create hatred against the muslims who are increasingly being brought into indian society unlike in the past where they were completely on the sidelines.

I will make a video about the truth. But what we need is a proper response from every Pakistani. Every nation unites when there is a threat. Instead we begin to take shots at our own and believe the rest of the world. LET nor JUd was responsible for the attack. LET only operates in kashmir and is poorly funded which is well known fact.

JUd is an islamic charity. No matter how much I may hate Mullahs I cannot and will not say that the mullahs of JUd have done no work for Pakistan. Banning them is a stupid decision. If ppl round here have worked for Pakistan they may have visited their schools and their health projects. This is bullshit. 40000 students will be out of school because we just believed Indian version of events which has been proven wrong before like in samjhauta and malegaon. God knows how many more bombings and attacks done by hindu fanatics were blamed on us. Why are we believing this **** is beyond me.

I am utterly embaressed that we have a ***** qawm that has absolutely no will to find the truth and understand it. If india says something we will stand naked in front of them saying yes yes yes. I am very sad. Our people have completely forgotten themselves and their nation. With the bullshit i am seeing from our media I am becoming increasingly annoyed.

It's a great tool freedom of speech. I'm glad the Chinese have taken a different stance on the issue. China is after all Pakistan's all-weather friend. It's good to have such a powerful and close ally.

Media is responsible to public by reporting not speculating. Thats what the chinese agency was doing cooking stories sitting miles away. :blah::blah:

Yes I know that perfectly and I understand that Dawn can be bought off for a few dollars just to say what the world wants to hear instead of what the Pakistani people believe and doing an investigation for itself then making information available. Dawn nor Dailytimes represent the views of the Pakistani people and their writers are traitors to Pakistan. Especially Irfan hussain and his gangsters. Those people who forget who they are and have only negativity in their minds deserve no role in Pakistan and deserved to be kicked out with a kick on their *****.

Posting articles from a few anti pakistani traitors who write for cheap anarchist anti pakistani dollars crazed newspapers bent on tearing Pakistan apart will not change the truth.

There is enough evidence to write a book. Mumbai blasts were committed by hindu fanatics and truly they are in a much better position as a result of the idiocy we have seen just now. I hope indian people realize who was behind the mumbai strikes. You deserve justice and you deserve the truth to be told. Our analysis strongly suggests a shiv sena link believe it or not. This is the same ideal to create a big fat pakistani bogeyman to unite the country and hindu population anbd create hatred against the muslims who are increasingly being brought into indian society unlike in the past where they were completely on the sidelines.

I will make a video about the truth. But what we need is a proper response from every Pakistani. Every nation unites when there is a threat. Instead we begin to take shots at our own and believe the rest of the world. LET nor JUd was responsible for the attack. LET only operates in kashmir and is poorly funded which is well known fact.

JUd is an islamic charity. No matter how much I may hate Mullahs I cannot and will not say that the mullahs of JUd have done no work for Pakistan. Banning them is a stupid decision. If ppl round here have worked for Pakistan they may have visited their schools and their health projects. This is bullshit. 40000 students will be out of school because we just believed Indian version of events which has been proven wrong before like in samjhauta and malegaon. God knows how many more bombings and attacks done by hindu fanatics were blamed on us. Why are we believing this **** is beyond me.

I am utterly embaressed that we have a ***** qawm that has absolutely no will to find the truth and understand it. If india says something we will stand naked in front of them saying yes yes yes. I am very sad. Our people have completely forgotten themselves and their nation. With the bullshit i am seeing from our media I am becoming increasingly annoyed.

Now you say Pakistan media is lying??:hitwall::hitwall: :rofl::rofl:
Who will you believe? Sometime later you might say 'I was lying' or worse 'I am lying' ... the popular Liar paradox.
You are comfortable believing what you want to believe and complaining that all others are liars even those who work for you. Come out of your comfort zone. Think rationally.
Good Lord!! I wish this is not the view of majority of Pakistanis.:pakistan:
The man who claimed to be Kasab's father is a Pakistani. His own nation should not forsake him.:agree:

Either you are stupid or your foreign minister is a stupid... i say that because i just heard him a couple of days back on one of your sacrosanct indian channel admitting that the Indian government has not yet finished the investigations and has not reached any conclusions. So brother, i'm wondering what is your source of confirmation..... Ah, yes, Dawn published a story, ok... then what about the story of Nepal connection splashed all over Pakistani media???? or is it that you pick and choose what suits you from Pakistani media to quote here..... laughable indeed but only your propensity to believe anything which somehow implicates Pakistan in any way possible whether Pakistani or Indian media... where is Ajmal's father by the way??? Since you are so knowledgeable about the issue, why dont you tell us about his present location??? I'm sure western media will be greatly obliged for this favor of yours. so stop counting on spurious stories and claims and talk about evidence.... its been almost twenty days, whereas your brilliant media was quick to reach its conclusion based on intelligences sources within minutes of the incident, investigations are taking surprisingly long despite assisstance by FBI, Mossad and God knows who all....
Only when your government can prove its case even in the Indian courts then only use this platform to make such claims........ have you even bothered to check whether your government has been able to prove its claim of Pakistani involvement in parliament attack????? the last time i checked, it has not come even close... :enjoy:

NEW DELHI: The Indian government has taken “serious note” of a “mischievous and misleading” report on the Mumbai terror strike by a Chinese journalist in the People’s Daily which speculated that “Hindu youth” could be behind these attacks.

"We have taken serious note of this misleading and mischievous report and taken it up with appropriate authorities," official sources told IANS.

“Although a group called Deccan Mujahideen has claimed responsibility for the attack, it can be seen from the red thread worn by the attackers around their waist that they could be Hindu youth,” a report published in People’s Daily, the official organ of the Chinese Communist party, two days after the Mumbai terror attacks said. The report has been written by Ren Yan, Mumbai-based correspondent of Rebmin Ribao (People’s Daily).

“Analysts are quoted as saying that radical elements from Hinduism could also carry out this attack, because they have long opposed the US’ hegemonistic policies,” the report said. The report, however, did not name analysts the Chinese correspondent was quoting in his report in support of his claim.

The report, published Nov 28, said that the Mumbai terror attacks could be the handiwork of “radical elements within the Hindu community” who are “unhappy with domestic and foreign policies of the Congress-led government” and speculates that these attacks could have been engineered to influence the outcome of the general elections.

“Although the terrorists are not yet identified, such analysis is offering a new angle to the motives and counter-measures for such terrorist strikes,” the report claimed.

The People’s Daily report echoed speculative stories in sections of the Pakistani media that sought to blame Hindu extremists for the Mumbai attacks.

“It was a highly speculative story and came at a time when all evidence was pointing towards Pakistan,” said Sujit Dutta, a China expert at Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses (IDSA).

“It was an attempt to shift the blame from Pakistan and Pakistan-based elements to India-based elements,” Dutta said, echoing that they indicated a “design” as the report echoed stories published in Pakistani dailies like the Dawn.

China, which calls itself an "all-weather friend of Pakistan", has called for more dialogue and cooperation between New Delhi and Islamabad in the wake of the Mumbai terror attacks.

With India and the world putting pressure on Pakistan to take action against militants responsible for the Mumbai carnage, Beijing has lauded Islamabad’s role and offered it full cooperation.

India frowns at China news on Hindu hand in Mumbai,India frowns at China news on Hindu hand in Mumbai

This and other "anomalies" STRONGLY INDICATES this was a false flag. This is an open secret, the educated around the world know about it. Also, just ONE -- only ONE guy was apprehended??? What happened to all the 'fair-skin blonde-hair white terrorists in Chabad House???

Chabad House.... mmmm???? Sounds familiar. Drugs. Human trafficking. Terrorism. :whistle:

So much could have happened. It could have been Jews, or Christians or Non-religious youth. But the reality is that they were Pakistani youth trained by LeT financed by ISI. Little other than the sordid truth bothers me.

I see little point in posting such threads which dont serve a purpose, rather than vocate the state of denial persisting among several in Pakistan, despite their governments confessions.

“Although a group called Deccan Mujahideen has claimed responsibility for the attack, it can be seen from the red thread worn by the attackers around their waist that they could be Hindu youth,”

Just displays the kind of effort put in by the journalist into research. A blatent mistake, while there were some questions raised by Pakistani media over a thread on wrist, the writer seems to be obsessed with some other part of male anatomy.

“Analysts are quoted as saying that radical elements from Hinduism could also carry out this attack, because they have long opposed the US’ hegemonistic policies,”
Simply unfound confusion and propoganda since Pakistan has acknowledged the terrorist to be their nationals.

“Although the terrorists are not yet identified, such analysis is offering a new angle to the motives and counter-measures for such terrorist strikes,” the report claimed.
Again incorrect information. Terrorists have been identified and atleast 4 have been acknowledged by GoP.

Just shows that chinese journalism is as pathetic in quality as some of their electronic stuff. Both are Cheap, vulgar and substandard.

Just displays the kind of effort put in by the journalist into research. A blatent mistake, while there were some questions raised by Pakistani media over a thread on wrist, the writer seems to be obsessed with some other part of male anatomy.

Simply unfound confusion and propoganda since Pakistan has acknowledged the terrorist to be their nationals.

Again incorrect information. Terrorists have been identified and atleast 4 have been acknowledged by GoP.

Just shows that chinese journalism is as pathetic in quality as some of their electronic stuff. Both are Cheap, vulgar and substandard.
Way to go Indians, get some more cheapshots in while you can! It's about the only thing you're good at.

This article is not indicative of official Chinese policy or position. If you wanted that, check comments made by the foreign ministry.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom