What's new

India Fearing a Two Front War as PAF Conducts Exercises at Skardu AB

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
PAF exercises at Skardu AB rattle India, as their fear of a two front war is shaping into reality . A quote from an Indian article.
"Speculations are rife that Pakistan and China, the two allies, may attack from two fronts - Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh, respectively, and simultaneously to occupy vital parts of Indian territory. Official sources in New Delhi said that India is fully cognizant of Pakistan's military exercises at Skardu airbase. Meanwhile, Indian intelligence agencies along with the Air Force and Army are keeping a close watch on the movement of the Pakistani Air Force."

https://zeenews.india.com/india/pak...f-carries-out-military-exercises-2298435.html

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
PAF exercises at Skardu AB rattle India, as their fear for a two front war is shaping into reality . A quote from an Indian article "Speculations are rife that Pakistan and China, the two allies, may attack from two fronts - Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh, respectively, and simultaneously to occupy vital parts of Indian territory. Official sources in New Delhi said that India is fully cognizant of Pakistan's military exercises at Skardu airbase. Meanwhile, Indian intelligence agencies along with the Air Force and Army are keeping a close watch on the movement of the Pakistani Air Force."

https://zeenews.india.com/india/pak...f-carries-out-military-exercises-2298435.html

maxresdefault.jpg

Dude, just as a suggestion.

you are full of josh, good

but could we please not alter/doctor the thread titles ?

"Pakistan deploys J-17 fighter jets at Azad Kashmir's Skardu airbase; PAF carries out military exercises"

this is what the url says

as thread creator, you obviously have first right to post, so then say things like:

"India Fearing a Two Front War as PAF Conducts Exercises at Skardu" as a comment

you're murdering this forum with your nonsense

you're murdering this forum with your nonsense
Dear i would recommend you to visit Bharat Rakshak, and see how they fantasise on others misery. This is a Pakistani forum and i think i have a right to portray the things we like to hear .This is certainly not a place where the Indians will always have their say!.

Dear i would recommend you to visit Bharat Rakshak, and see how they fantasise on others misery. This is a Pakistani forum and i think i have a right to portray the things we like to hear .This is certainly not a place where the Indians will always have their say!.
don't visit that/those forums, not for many many years anyway

so you want to be like them and not have any indians or any real discussion debate here too ?

take your josh to twitter and other social media where it's a free for all

here, despite our differences.. where that legendary tehzeeb at ?

atithi devo bhavaha, they say here in our tradition.

but maybe that sounds extreme.. so no special treatment, but how about just not trolling in the title ?

you can have at it in the comments all you want

forget weapons release, moment we switch on our sensors we're shot down here lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom