What's new

India eyes Pakistan for access to Afghan mine bonanza

LOL i don't think u got my post, It would be better for us if Pk refuses transit, cos we don't want it in the first place. Thats like giving you too much control on our trade. We just asked you to prove that we asked and u refused.

u c BD is a different matter, We have a fair deal of influence there to get our way thru'.

Listen mate you are an independent nation why do you have to show anyone anything just go do what you want end of story.Simply sour grapes in my opinion as you wont get routes thru Pakistan

Listen mate you are an independent nation why do you have to show anyone anything just go do what you want end of story.Simply sour grapes in my opinion as you wont get routes thru Pakistan
we will get it eventually. we now have the MFN. soon we will have what we want. and that too for cheap.

we will get it eventually. we now have the MFN. soon we will have what we want. and that too for cheap.

Yes when you stop killing Muslims eg in Kashmir we will consider your request

The business community of Pakistan are all for expanding trade ties with India it's a win win situation I fail to see what the issue is here. On the one hand Pakistan has a energy crisis which could be helped by India not to mention the massive market India has of consumers which could lead to greater exports of Pakistani goods and services.

buddy lets not bring Kashmir into a economic thread we can still trade and promote growth without linking it to politics.

indians dont kill muslims in kashmir, unless they are from outside to kill indians,
And you can watch when we get the transit just like you are watching us take the MFN status and export and do honest business with you guys. you will then realise that we are the good guys in this story.

hmm india is in afghan till us is there wait till usa army leaves taliban will have great time with indian kafirs RAW they just love cutting off there heads :butcher:who will save indian then will back to there mothers :bad:

indians dont kill muslims in kashmir, unless they are from pakistan,

yea right all these years you have killed raped and jailed pakistani only in india :blah:

indians dont kill muslims in kashmir, unless they are from outside to kill indians,
And you can watch when we get the transit just like you are watching us take the MFN status and export and do honest business with you guys. you will then realise that we are the good guys in this story.

You are learning to tell lies. Something Americans are teaching you. Now get lost ask China to assist you with routes. Or You could go east around across America and Europe etc, But bit of a trek. lol

Let me tell you not so endowed with iq. Chinese companies will have access through Pakistan. Indians will have to go the long way round more expensive unless we allow you and we wont. Internationally Chinese company do well yours wont. Then we will see what you can do????????

hmm india is in afghan till us is there wait till usa army leaves taliban will have great time with indian kafirs RAW they just love cutting off there heads :butcher:who will save indian then will back to there mothers :bad:

yea right all these years you have killed raped and jailed pakistani only in india :blah:

we know how to handle taliban dont worry. we will pay them back in their own coin this time.

Yeah, if they are pakistani and illegally in india, nothing wrong in neutralizing them,.

You are learning to tell lies. Something Americans are teaching you. Now get lost ask China to assist you with routes
i cant compete with the masters of lying. no, we will make our own route. chinese will suck you guys dry and only then leave you.

You are learning to tell lies. Something Americans are teaching you. Now get lost ask China to assist you with routes. Or You could go east around across America and Europe etc, But bit of a trek. lol

Let me tell you not so endowed with iq. Chinese companies will have access through Pakistan. Indians will have to go the long way round more expensive unless we allow you and we wont. Internationally Chinese company do well yours wont. Then we will see what you can do????????
Chinese companis have access,. We will take the access soon, like we took the MFN status which is the first step. zardari and6ci vilian govts of pak will eat out of indian hands soon.

we know how to handle taliban dont worry. we will pay them back in their own coin this time.

Yeah, if they are pakistani and illegally in india, nothing wrong in neutralizing them,.

i cant compete with the masters of lying. no, we will make our own route. chinese will suck you guys dry and only then leave you.

dude do you have a toilet in you home they are saying 60% indian dont have shitters in there home buy them first :rofl:

lol is that another wet dream
wait and watch.. when indian truck roll past your house be sure to wave the tricolour..... and we are just doing business . not setup a military like chinese to ocupy you.

dude do you have a toilet in you home they are saying 60% indian dont have shitters in there home buy them first :rofl:
thats why we want a route through pakistan

Chinese companis have access,. We will take the access soon, like we took the MFN status which is the first step. zardari and6ci vilian govts of pak will eat out of indian hands soon.

You will take nothing without Pakistani permission through Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom