What's new

India eyes Pakistan for access to Afghan mine bonanza

Do we want a situation where we can be constantly blackmailed or threatened to cut off transit if we do not for eg. agree to the 38 X 10 times demands- I think no we do not. India would have factored in the non availability of transit thru' Pk much before it went into or invested in Afg. India has already conducted trial runs by sea and land routes to Afg thru' Iran.

We don't want a situation where Pk says that we never asked them for transit and did not allow Pk to get involved in the trade when we look like fools going all around to reach Afg when Pk could have easily facilitated the transit. It gives plenty of leeway to facilitate and chalk out alternative routes thereby undermining Pk's importance in the matter. I would be really surprised if Pakistan does provide transit facility though.

Stop dribbling and drooling Indian you aint getting access stop coming out with rocket science that is not applicable

Trade with India to boost Pakistan economy: WB

Pakistan's economy is in dire problem it has no choice but to expand ties with India.

Stop dribbling and drooling Indian you aint getting access stop coming out with rocket science that is not applicable

Aryan in all fairness the Pakistani business community support it.

‘Pakistan economy very sick’ | Deccan Chronicle

Add to this that energy shortage will plague production activities, especially in the industrial sector, and the scheduled repayment of IMF loans amounting to $1.1 billion during the second half of FY12 and the Pakistani economy is in royal trouble,” it added.

it seems like few fanboys out here think that they are in pak govt & in this misunderstanding or rather foolishness they are declaring that india will not be given access to Afg. i think they have forgot that few days back they were giving same type of declarations abt MFN status to india but alas reality came to be if diff.

Trade with India to boost Pakistan economy: WB

Pakistan's economy is in dire problem it has no choice but to expand ties with India.

Aryan in all fairness the Pakistani business community support it.

Yeti mate it does make sense. You are right. But like discussed if it was me and you all Pak-Indian issues would be sorted. Our leaders need to address all issues including border issues peacefully. Some of your brethren get bit excited so I have to give them another viewpoint lol

you haven't got one sensible post in this thread. instead of looking at it rationally and economically you are looking at the issue through the curtain of Indo-Pak rivalry.
All you have done on this thread is make insulting remarks about Indians:angry:

it seems like few fanboys out here think that they are in pak govt & in this misunderstanding or rather foolishness they are declaring that india will not be given access to Afg. i think they have forgot that few days back they were giving same type of declarations abt MFN status to india but alas reality came to be if diff.

It is no different to you and your mates saying you would force routes through Pakistan

you haven't got one sensible post in this thread. instead of looking at it rationally and economically you are looking at the issue through the curtain of Indo-Pak rivalry.
All you have done on this thread is make insulting remarks about Indians:angry:

Sorry you see it that way mate. You cannot have normal relations in my opinion until we resolve Kashmir and other border issues. So access routes are another card for Pakistan as far as I see it. btw I used to much more friendly to Indians before I came on the forum but when I see some of the venom from some Indians on the forum I like to remind them I too have a keyboard lol

LOL so you are back to your abusive best. I think there is a limit to your intelligence and all logic fails when u reach your peak of logic and you start with your rants.

LOL so you are back to your abusive best. I think there is a limit to your intelligence and all logic fails when u reach your peak of logic and you start with your rants.

Mate I say it the way I see it. Don't like it you could always go on idf I never go there lol

if you feed a snake they gonna bite you when youre not looking.

Kahsmir is majority muslim land so give it away, we will keep jammu (holy shrine vaisno devi) and ladakh. then watch the fun after that.. i swear you will enjoy it.

Neither Muslims nor Pakistan is a snake. I should say, that was not a good observation. Neither are we feeding Pakistan. They are a sovereign country and we want good relationship with them.

Ok, just because Kashmir being a Muslim, you say give the land to Pk, so what about the 150 million Muslims of India, the third largest Muslim population of any country? Our forefather were intelligent enough to make India a secular country and not recognize any religion as a state religion. We are enjoying the fruit of that decision. By saying Kashmir a Muslim place, we are negating our fundamentals on which our country stands.

Mate I say it the way I see it. Don't like it you could always go on idf I never go there lol

U wont survive there much. anyways your anti India posts are quite funny, its when u start becoming personal is when it starts looking ridiculous,shows how much you despise India or Indians.

We both need each other we sit next door to each other and most of our trade goes through Dubai increasing the shipping costs we should seek a new chapter in our ties and everything else will fall in place.

More like timid and subservient.
timid and subservient because we are going to use your roads.. okay

Sorry you see it that way mate. You cannot have normal relations in my opinion until we resolve Kashmir and other border issues. So access routes are another card for Pakistan as far as I see it. btw I used to much more friendly to Indians before I came on the forum but when I see some of the venom from some Indians on the forum I like to remind them I too have a keyboard lol
you maty have a keyboeard but you need to learn to write.

Neither Muslims nor Pakistan is a snake. I should say, that was not a good observation. Neither are we feeding Pakistan. They are a sovereign country and we want good relationship with them.

Ok, just because Kashmir being a Muslim, you say give the land to Pk, so what about the 150 million Muslims of India, the third largest Muslim population of any country? Our forefather were intelligent enough to make India a secular country and not recognize any religion as a state religion. We are enjoying the fruit of that decision. By saying Kashmir a Muslim place, we are negating our fundamentals on which our country stands.

of courser the 150 million muslims will have the right to moe to pak if they want to. Pak is the land for the ecurity of all sub conti muslims. But i should say only the Kashmir valley should be given.. Then we can put the indus water treaty in trash can.
we will get all of the chenab's waters becuse it flows thru hindu Jammu. Pak and Kashmiri can fight over waters of indus and jhelum. hahahaha...

Then you can enjoy only middle finger. :D
i heard you have cut it off already

Back
Top Bottom