What's new

India eyes Pakistan for access to Afghan mine bonanza

same to you guys.. stop dreaming about kashmir and half of your problems will be gone... :pakistan:

My my, someone is a little over confident. Please first take care of the maoists before you even think about threatening a nation with an actual military.

Try it and we will create a nuclear desert in India. I think there are too many Indians on this forum anyway.
forget desert you wont be able to create even a nuclear sandpit, becvause when the first nuke is sent out of pak land, its the end of pakistan. anyway dont worry, the nukes are reserved for ttp for use in pakistan. anyways why do you want to make things and send it outside the country that too free of charge, use it wthin your own country.
Free sindh and balochistan is going to happen in my and your lifetime. And before you say it, India will be asit is. I will be there to cheer that day

same to you guys.. stop dreaming about kashmir and half of your problems will be gone... :pakistan:

You started this crap by suggesting you would use force to get access.

forget desert you wont be able to create even a nuclear sandpit, becvause when the first nuke is sent out of pak land, its the end of pakistan. anyway dont worry, the nukes are reserved for ttp for use in pakistan. anyways why do you want to make things and send it outside the country that too free of charge, use it wthin your own country.
Free sindh and balochistan is going to happen in my and your lifetime. And before you say it, India will be asit is. I will be there to cheer that day

Have a look at this thread:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...s-violate-indian-airspace-11.html#post2724424

I didnt know PLA belonged to Pakistan. Or are you taking 'panaah' under chini arms (mind you it will soon stink) in a servile way?
it almost like saying' "Ill call my daddy"

Lets get back to topic. Indians are having wet dreams about our strategic location. Hats of to our forefathers who made sure India has no border with Afghanistan

Lets get back to topic. Indians are having wet dreams about our strategic location. Hats of to our forefathers who made sure India has no border with Afghanistan
yeah , thats why india dont have taliban romping around in delhi. as far as transit is concerned , you heard about 'where there is a will there is a way'?

LOL India pretty well knows that Pk cannot afford to give a transit route to India. The request was just so that we can have a valid point to:

1. When India does chalk out alternate routes and builds up defense to safeguard these routes then there cannot be any objections from Pakistan - bcos it has refused us a transit route in the first place, so its lost the say in the matter.

2. India can get in any number of personnel to safeguard its transit route. reason who else will safeguard the goods - not Pk, its refused to give us transit in the first place so why will it protect our goods, India will have to do it herself.

3. Nobody in the world can object to any other alternate routes be it thru' Iran or thru' central Asia - bcos Pk has refused to give us transit. So we had to find a way out.

4. By refusing, Pk ends up looking bad in the eyes of Afg as well. And adds up to Pk's image as not a forward trade friendly country, who refuses to see the improvement of Afg.

Just my 2 cents, but Pk can surprise us all by accepting to give transit. That would be the right move with gaining control of the entire trade between Ind vs Afg. But I doubt Pk will think rationally.

LOL India pretty well knows that Pk cannot afford to give a transit route to India. The request was just so that we can have a valid point to:

1. When India does chalk out alternate routes and builds up defense to safeguard these routes then there cannot be any objections from Pakistan - bcos it has refused us a transit route in the first place, so its lost the say in the matter.

2. India can get in any number of personnel to safeguard its transit route. reason who else will safeguard the goods - not Pk, its refused to give us transit in the first place so why will it protect our goods, India will have to do it herself.

3. Nobody in the world can object to any other alternate routes be it thru' Iran or thru' central Asia - bcos Pk has refused to give us transit. So we had to find a way out.

4. By refusing, Pk ends up looking bad in the eyes of Afg as well. And adds up to Pk's image as not a forward trade friendly country, who refuses to see the improvement of Afg.

Just my 2 cents, but Pk can surprise us all by accepting to give transit. That would be the right move with gaining control of the entire trade between Ind vs Afg. But I doubt Pk will think rationally.

Dress it how you want mate you not going through Pakistan until other issues are resolved. As a result Chinese companies will get a lead on Indian companies because we will provide any access for them

yeah , thats why india dont have taliban romping around in delhi. as far as transit is concerned , you heard about 'where there is a will there is a way'?

Well you have had them romping in Bombay. Back to topic. No routes or grapes for Indians I say

Dress it how you want mate you not going through Pakistan until other issues are resolved. As a result Chinese companies will get a lead on Indian companies because we will provide any access for them

Well you have had them romping in Bombay. Back to topic. No routes or grapes for Indians I say

LOL i don't think u got my post, It would be better for us if Pk refuses transit, cos we don't want it in the first place. Thats like giving you too much control on our trade. We just asked you to prove that we asked and u refused.

u c BD is a different matter, We have a fair deal of influence there to get our way thru'.

guys again repeating this was just a plan by indian govt to improve relations and make pak look bad in afghans eyes. if their govt refuses we r building a 900km railway from afghan to iran. after all its a 3 trillion doll mine we r not leaving it like that.

what pakistan looses from deal:

1. chance of good relations with india
2. economy development
3. respect as a prosperous nation
4. since a highway and rail line will be built btw iran and afghan their connectivity will improve
5. india will deploy even more army from iran side into afghan, if it was pak we couldnt have done it.
over all i think building railway line is much better as this transport will happen will happen for decadesss and anything can go wrong.

let ur govt say that. we can pay them millions :devil:

those terrororists did not come from your neighbor, they came from our neighbour with whom we have a border unfortunately.
back to topic, we will have that route eventually. and there will be nothing u can do about it.
MFN is step 1

Yes, a clever ploy by India. India knows that Pk will not give transit route through its territory. I think, India would use this to further isolate Pk from the international community and would take to a point where Pk would stop harping on Kashmir, and who know even give back GB and P-O-K back to India :)

Yes, a clever ploy by India. India knows that Pk will not give transit route through its territory. I think, India would use this to further isolate Pk from the international community and would take to a point where Pk would stop harping on Kashmir, and who know even give back GB and P-O-K back to India :)
honestly we should not want GB or P0K.In fact I say even give away kashmir valley but retain jammu and ladakh since they are non muslim. once that happens pak will disintegrate in 10 yrs

honestly we should not want GB or P0K.In fact I say even give away kashmir valley but retain jammu and ladakh since they are non muslim. once that happens pak will disintegrate in 10 yrs

It is not about wanting or not wanting, GB and P-O-K rightfully belongs to India and why should we give up what belongs to us?

And regarding giving up Kashmir Valley, it does not arise at all. We have been not fighting Pakistan since last 65 years to give up Kashmir

And I don't want Pk to disintegrate, but want them to prosper.

It is not about wanting or not wanting, GB and P-O-K rightfully belongs to India and why should we give up what belongs to us?

Ad regarding giving up Kashmir Valley does not arise at all. We have been not fighting Pakistan since last 65 years to give back Kashmir

And I don't want Pk to disintegrate, but want them to prosper.
if you feed a snake they gonna bite you when youre not looking.

Kahsmir is majority muslim land so give it away, we will keep jammu (holy shrine vaisno devi) and ladakh. then watch the fun after that.. i swear you will enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom