What's new

India eyes Israel's Iron Dome to counter Pak, puppets

Good luck with Iron dome. After all Israel needs more funding into the system, what better way then to bring India into the equation.
Iron dome might be successfull against Pakistani MRLS or tactical missiles such as Nasir, however each interceptor costs $30,000. The situation is ideal for Israel because its fighting against Hamas a milltant outfit who does not have the means nor the resources to carry successful strikes on Israel from land air or sea. The only thing they have are those rockets. Comparing that situation with the situation that will arise in case India and pakistan go to war, A country who though small in size but at the same time has the means to bomb India many times over and neutralize shields like Iron dome even before they become effective is highly moronic but then again we have seen the worst :disagree:

A country who though small in size but at the same time has the means to bomb India many times over and neutralize shields like Iron dome even before they become effective is highly moronic but then again we have seen the worst :disagree:

Bomb india many times over...?:rofl:

wats up with all this fun here ????
1. india shall only have "iron dome" systems.
2. "iron dome " can only be effective against Pakistani MRLS or tactical missiles such as Nasir.
3. PA and PAF can blow the $hit out of indian cities as per their whim...like breakfast jaipur me , lunch dilli me...dinner kashmir me....aur bedwetting mumbai me.

is iron dome the only defence strategy indians have ??????

The Pakistani Generals are more smarter than you - your Generals will think a hundred times before launching against Indian Civilian cities but it if really comes down to that then there's no stopping India including the bombardment from the Arabian Sea.

:no: Poor hindis still living in their dream adventure world, I really feel sorry for you hindis. So this is how it really is Pakistan buys one thing & to counter that India buys 10 things with zero quality. Pakistan Army thinks about quality not quantity like you hindis think.

During conflict, once India neutralizes most of Pakistani Missile sites, Pakistan might resort to short range rockets towards border towns and bases. India would want safeguards against that.

here you go Pakistan dont mess with the super power
so basically India will neutralize all the lethal weapons, but will need protection from the rouge artillary battries

:rofl:

we should be looking to integrate Iron dome soon.

becoz there is a high probability that Pakistan will disintegrate in future. LET have influence in border areas with India, so we can expect a small state like gaza strip bordering INDIA controlled by LET.

Iron dome will become handy in that scenario .

:azn:

ImpliedFacepalm.jpg

Some people here don't seem to understand the LAYERED defence concept India is raising. As such this system may not be 100% successful against Pakistani missiles but when used in unison with other tech India is buying or developing the many layers of such systems will produce a very high success rate in aggregate. India aims to have 3-4 layers of missile defences so whilst you may defeat one it is unlikely you can defeat them all or if you can only a a very small number will.

Any missiles that follows ballistic trajectory can be countered by Iron Dome,whether made from steel tubes or titanium..

Yeah and Pakistan would fire one missile or rocket and then wait for five hours to fire the next. And since anything that follows ballistic trajectory can be countered by Iron Dome so you can counter all the ballistic missiles of the world no matter what there speed is. You Bharatis are delusional beyond repair.

Iron dome just need to counter your initial barrage until we locate and destroy your launchers with our own MBRLS and short range missiles like PRAHAR.

And you wont be able to stop that initial barrage let alone destroying Pakistani missile and artillery sites and getting away with it without any response..

Corroded steel has nothing to do with trajectory. Iron Dome is meant for non maneuverable targets, doesn't matter if it's made of corroded steel or space age titanium. If it's following it's trajectory, it'll be taken down.

I just gave the corroded steel as an example that someone even low IQ as that of a Bharati can understand how pathetic and low class those rockets of Hamas are. I am just loving the way you guys believe that India can shot down anything that follows Ballistic trajectory. And I thought I am an a "defense" forum. :lol:

Yawn....don't worry then. Our money..we will buy what we want. If it is all ineffective against "some advanced and sophisticated artillery from one of the largest army of the world", so be it.:) Imagining that only you have the brains is a risky exercise. Let us do our thing & you do yours.

Oh I forgot. I am talking to a Richie Rich Indian. Anyways we would spend just one dollar to counter every 5 dollars you spend against us. And looking at your procurement of Iron Dome, I think this strategy is working well for us(and for Chinese).

I just gave the corroded steel as an example that someone even low IQ as that of a Bharati can understand how pathetic and low class those rockets of Hamas are. I am just loving the way you guys believe that India can shot down anything that follows Ballistic trajectory. And I thought I am an a "defense" forum. :lol:

Can you provide any scientific citation regarding the coating material affecting trajectory of a rocket, given that much of your MBRL are Russian Grad standard.

Even i forgot i'm talking with a troll.

:no: Poor hindis still living in their dream adventure world, I really feel sorry for you hindis. So this is how it really is Pakistan buys one thing & to counter that India buys 10 things with zero quality. Pakistan Army thinks about quality not quantity like you hindis think.

I don't get what you are trying to imply here, besides what's Hindis - it's either Hindu's or Hindi the language or Indians? and why would you feel sorry for us? - is it because India is looking at Iron Dome as a solution?

What is the one quality thing that Pakistan bought and what's the 10 things India bought in return?

WHOA! WHOA! WHOA!

I thought you were Canadian? Oh now I know--You are an Indian-Canadian. lol

Yes everything you said is right. Pakistan and the U.S doesn't go well together...SO? What does this has to do with the topic in hand?

And?

:lol:

And?

What does your neckless rant has to do with;

A) Topic in hand.
B) My reply to the topic.

dear sir,
There are two additional AAD, and PAD ballistic missile interceptors under development, Akash SAM system which is under production is optimized for neutralization of sub sonic cruise missiles. As for conventional warfare is concerned, you might want to look at the composition on both sides. As for ballistic and cruise missiles that you claim will flatten our backward country, more than four times of that can be launched against pakistan.

This is just some article written by some individual, it is not the view point of any MoD or defence policy maker, I dont see much use for Iron Dome as well, but your rhetoric seems to be miscalculation in terms of force projection of the two countries. I hope there is no war in my lifetime, but rest assured India is not going to be "flattened" with the ease that you claim, will take more than pakistan for that.

here you go Pakistan dont mess with the super power
so basically India will neutralize all the lethal weapons, but will need protection from the rouge artillary battries

:rofl:

batteries, crude rockets the works, it was in retaliation to the wet dream that Pakistan will destroy all of India which is a joke by itself :lol:.

I guess for complete India's destruction we possess at least enough fire power to destroy some of your missile sites - don't you think :what:

Back
Top Bottom