What's new

India "Explodes" as its "Time of Reckoning" Arrives

Every economy has ups and downs. It's normal. At least their's isn't as bad as some of the clowns at the EU :lol:

you're really running the risk of showing how much of a noob you are with respect to these things... now you're equating the RMB to the US Dollar (the worlds reserve currency and home of the risk free rate).

Lets keep this discussion plain and simple, export is still a huge percentage of your economy -think of what a second recession in the west will do to you guys. no more demand for your cheap sweatshop made goods

secondly, that will trigger a loss of confidence in China's economy and lead to massive capital outflows... your govt already injected massive amounts of liquidity into the system and caused incredible asset price inflation. they know they cant inject again or they risk creating a gigantic bubble...

and u want to talk about printing as much RMB as you want? LOL

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

coming from someone in China? home of the world's latest and largest bubble? lets talk again in 6 months time L:)

you don't get me.china already have trillions of dollars, have very little external debt, we don't need any more dollars to buy foreign products and
repay a debt,but india is different.
you are really stupid.

coming from someone in China? home of the world's latest and largest bubble? lets talk again in 6 months time L:)
they've been saying the lagest 'bubble' for decade, please advice us when it will burst?

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

you don't get me.china already have trillions of dollars, have very little external debt, we don't need any more dollars to buy foreign products and
you are really stupid.
quit it friend, they wont accept the fact that their economy in deep $hit, its too embarrassed for them otherwise PDF wont ban it

you are really stupid.

ok lets see what happens to your current account when the property market implodes and crashes the balance sheets of chinas banks in the bargain. Your govt will have to bail them out and inject $$$$ into the economy to get it moving again..

we'll talk after that... keep dreaming boy :)

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

they've been saying the lagest 'bubble' for decade, please advice us when it will burst?

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

quit it friend, they wont accept the fact that their economy in deep $hit, its too embarrassed for them otherwise PDF wont ban it

funny... have u not seen the extensive commentary on just how bad things could get for China and it's economy? you havent heard about the housing bubble/shadow financing etc??

i guess they censor that stuff for you kids huh :)

you cant put a price on freedom of speech... lol

you're really running the risk of showing how much of a noob you are with respect to these things... now you're equating the RMB to the US Dollar (the worlds reserve currency and home of the risk free rate).

Lets keep this discussion plain and simple, export is still a huge percentage of your economy -think of what a second recession in the west will do to you guys. no more demand for your cheap sweatshop made goods

secondly, that will trigger a loss of confidence in China's economy and lead to massive capital outflows... your govt already injected massive amounts of liquidity into the system and caused incredible asset price inflation. they know they cant inject again or they risk creating a gigantic bubble...

and u want to talk about printing as much RMB as you want? LOL

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Do you even know what an asset bubble is?

The US bond market is an asset bubble. China has zero asset bubbles. Asset bubbles have 2 components: leveraged speculation and asset mispricing. Having one is not enough. China's property market has asset mispricing but not leveraged speculation. The houses are paid for in cold hard bags of RMB.

And yes, China can simply print RMB for now because China has enough USD to buy the resources it needs for the next 50 years. The problem is not China lacks foreign exchange to back printed RMB.

In fact, if what the Western "economists" say about China's currency manipulation is true, then they're braindead, and so is China's government. Why would we make a complicated mechanism to buy USD to keep our currency down (as they claim) when we could just print and achieve the same end effect with a far easier scheme?

:lol: the Indian economy is also a bubble. Asset mispricing (overestimate of the entire Indian economy) plus leveraged speculation (large government debt with weak fundamentals with investors looking to cash out on volatility in the Indian market). Right now the investors are shorting India and longing China.

The US bond market is an asset bubble. China has zero asset bubbles. Asset bubbles have 2 components: leveraged speculation and asset mispricing. Having one is not enough.

And yes, China can simply print RMB for now because China has enough USD to buy the resources it needs for the next 50 years. The problem is not China lacks foreign exchange to back printed RMB.

In fact, if what the Western "economists" say about China's currency manipulation is true, then they're braindead, and so is China's government. Why would we make a complicated mechanism to buy USD to keep our currency down (as they claim) when we could just print and achieve the same end effect with a far easier scheme?

:lol: the Indian economy is also a bubble. Asset mispricing (overestimate of the entire Indian economy) plus leveraged speculation (large government debt with weak fundamentals with investors looking to cash out on volatility in the Indian market). Right now the investors are shorting India and longing China.

Long China Short India? thats why ICBC and CCB are down 20% year to date

dude i guess they censored the real definition of an asset bubble over in your neck of the woods. Because there is a third rather crucial component you forgot to mention - easy/hot money ; primarily from fiscal stimulus which your govt has been pouring into the system.

if you think there are no bubbles in china, i really hope you havent bought property...wouldnt want to see u on the streets :)

ok lets see what happens to your current account when the property market implodes and crashes the balance sheets of chinas banks in the bargain. Your govt will have to bail them out and inject $$$$ into the economy to get it moving again..

we'll talk after that... keep dreaming boy :)

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

funny... have u not seen the extensive commentary on just how bad things could get for China and it's economy? you havent heard about the housing bubble/shadow financing etc??i guess they censor that stuff for you kids huh :)

you cant put a price on freedom of speech... lol
how should i not know kid? I am living here`lol, and also commentary depends from who, indian's clueless assumptions are for jokes not for scientific analysis

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

Long China Short India? thats why ICBC and CCB are down 20% year to date

dude i guess they censored the real definition of an asset bubble over in your neck of the woods. Because there is a third rather crucial component you forgot to mention - easy/hot money ; primarily from fiscal stimulus which your govt has been pouring into the system.

if you think there are no bubbles in china, i really hope you havent bought property...wouldnt want to see u on the streets :)
i saw too many homeless indians (out of my imagination, not anything i've seen from Africa) while in india so what does this suggest?

Yes I know the exchange rate..care to make your point?

1 dollar = 52.835 now,good luck.

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Rupee hits new record low of 52.77 per dollar
12 Dec, 2011, 1659 hrs IST,*Agencies

MUMBAI: The Indian rupee slid to a record low of 52.77 on Monday as signs of a sharp slowdown in Asia's third-largest economy prompted investors to buy dollars.

Traders said possible buying by local oil importers, the biggest buyers of dollars in the local forex market, also pressured the currency.

At 4:53 p.m., the partially convertible rupee was at 52.76 per dollar, after closing at 52.03/04 on Friday.

RBI in a bulletin said that it had intervened in the forex market in October, for a second consecutive month, after the rupee came under withering selling pressure on deepening domestic and global growth concerns.

The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has always maintained that it does not target any specific exchange rate on the rupee and only intervenes to prevent excessive volatility in the foreign exchange market.

The rupee had fallen to as low as 50.32 per dollar on Oct. 21, and is down nearly 17 percent from its July peak this year. The unit touched a record low of 52.73 on Nov. 22 and losing 7 percent in the month, its worst fall in 16 years.

The local currency is the worst performing unit against the dollar among major Asian peers this year and investors continue to stay bearish on the rupee, a Reuters poll last week showed.

In fact, India may face its worst financial crisis in decades if it fails to stem a slide in the rupee, leaving the central bank with a difficult choice over how to make best use of its limited reserves to maintain the confidence of foreign investors.

RBI sold $943 million in October, but did not buy any dollars, as in the preceding September, where it had sold $845 million dollars and not purchased any, the bulletin showed.

The central bank's dollar sales in September had been its first after November 2010, RBI data showed.

Stating that our economy is better than yours because KSE is doing better than BSE is absolute stupidity and misleading. No two countries cannot be compared apples to apples based on just one metric. If you indeed want to compare, compare the GDP per capita and growth rates.

The US bond market is an asset bubble. China has zero asset bubbles. Asset bubbles have 2 components: leveraged speculation and asset mispricing. Having one is not enough. China's property market has asset mispricing but not leveraged speculation. The houses are paid for in cold hard bags of RMB.

Bond market asset bubble ? Now I've seen it all apparently all the CN fanboys are waiting for the US to go bust before they go bankrupt !

You've got no clue about what you posted btw if you're saying no one is out there for making a few quick bucks(leveraged speculation) then you're more delusional than you think you are !

China is a currency manipulator period, if you ever freely float the yuan then the biggest farce(your exports) ever in the world will come to a grinding halt(they won't stop overnight but will become insanely expensive) that's why the CPC has denied any external pressure to do so !

Yeah the whole economy as a bubble, you're sounding more foolish than anyone with Schizophrenia ! Speculation leads to bubbles & there are so many of them around the world but when demand outstrips supply the prices will keep on rising, IND has a third of China's area & a pop that will exceed yours in the next decade so a real estate bubble is impossible here !

You are one sick fan of the China dream built on the single principle of manipulation !

Lets be honest with each other, all countries except the oil producers in the sheikhdom gonna have a bad time for a couple of years. Some might have it worse than others, but lets just be happy that we are not in the situation Europe or US is.

but anyway who cares about economy Indians still have a mature democracy and the right to choose to be ruled by a white italian woman.

But still better than your broker(who are sucking pakistanis blood) politicians

It's not a slow down.
Your industrial output contracted by 5.1% in October!
How can you call this a slow down?

I agree.

The warning signs have bee there all along with India's growing twin deficits, rising inflation, and falling rupee. Things are now coming to a head and the investors are starting to panic.

There are three issues to consider here:

1. With the alarm raised by Goldman Sachs, UBS and Deutsche Bank, the FDI and FII inflows are likely to continue to decline as investors flee India.

2. Indian exports are likely to suffer with Europe in crisis, and this could make India's trade deficit much worse.

3. There could be rapid decline in reserves if RBI decides to intervene in currency markets, precipitating a balance of payments crisis. If it doesn't intervene, rising inflation would hamper economic growth and further reduce investor confidence.

It's a tough situation for Indian policy makers.

http://www.riazhaq.com/2011/09/indian-economy-slowing-to-hindu-rate-of.html

I think it's india should care about the dollar debt,not china.china government can print as much RMB as they wish,but you indian can't print dollars.
Reading your posts i can bet million dollars that you are a false flag Pakistani

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom