What's new

India "Explodes" as its "Time of Reckoning" Arrives

It's far cry from the the two-trillion dollar mark that Indian market approached at least twice in the past -- first in early 2008 and then at the beginning of 2011 with a size as high as USD 1.9 trillion.

And here's the reality today:

KSE%2Bvs%2BBSE%2B2%2BYears.jpg
Its on the path to recover just like all the other world markets are upto
The Hindu : Business / Markets : Sensex gains 92 points on firm Asian cues
what i was arguing was that your cry based on the markets and judging the Indian growth was just a farce....
when all the world markets are facing the red you was so comfortable in cherry picking the Indian market alone and make some comments that India's day of reckoning arrives and all that while your own country jus grew by 2.4%....look at your own backyard before bashing others to make yourself good...

yet they advice and ask the Chinese members here for forming a powerful:-)rofl:) league comprising China,Russia and Pakistan which they argue to be much more powerful than BRICS...:rofl:height of madness and stomach burning...

China's economy is larger than the rest of the BRIC economies combined (Russia, India and Brazil).

India's economy on the other hand, is smaller than Brazil's alone. :P

Anyway, BRIC is just an investment term, it is not a politically aligned organization. Obviously.

China's economy is larger than the rest of the BRIC economies combined (Russia, India and Brazil).

India's economy on the other hand, is smaller than Brazil's alone. :P

Anyway, BRIC is just an investment term, it is not a politically aligned organization. Obviously.
lol i wasnt even referring to the Chinese why jump the gun????i was referring the other nation...where the hell did you find my post offending chinese economy??comprehension problems i guess read the post of mine again to get a better view....

It's far cry from the the two-trillion dollar mark that Indian market approached at least twice in the past -- first in early 2008 and then at the beginning of 2011 with a size as high as USD 1.9 trillion.

And here's the reality today:

KSE%2Bvs%2BBSE%2B2%2BYears.jpg

hello my self acclaimed economist... worry about your economy ... check where your growth rate is going .. collapsed industry ,,, collapsed power ... collapsed railway ,, collapsed airline ,,, pathetic .,,,

lol i wasnt even referring to the Chinese why jump the gun????i was referring the other nation...where the hell did you find my post offending chinese economy??comprehension problems i guess read the post of mine again to get a better view....

This is what you said:

yet they advice and ask the Chinese members here for forming a powerful:-)rofl:) league comprising China,Russia and Pakistan which they argue to be much more powerful than BRICS...:rofl: height of madness and stomach burning...

BRIC is just an investment term. There is no political alignment between the BRIC nations, so it is not "powerful" at all.

So yes, an alliance between China/Russia/Pakistan would be far more powerful than BRIC, because BRIC is just an investment term, not a political alliance.

^^^ that graph shows that BSE is facing red.....but here there is a third straight of BSE gaining....really a credible source indeed...
@Riazhaq: change the graph in MS-Paint for a more realistic graph :rofl::rofl:

This is what you said:

BRIC is just an investment term. There is no political alignment between the BRIC nations, so it is not "powerful" at all.

So yes, an alliance between China/Russia/Pakistan would be far more powerful than BRIC, because BRIC is just an investment term, not a political alignment.
so why BRICS hold meetings between PMs eh and provide some political statements eh????you say that a alliance comprising of army group ranked 2+3+15 is more powerfull than the already existing either it be a political or economic alliance of military ranks 2+3+4+11???so we can soon expect a alliance between China/Russia/Pakistan????you ought to be really kidding in saying that Russia will be ready to leave the natural and long time ally India for the sake of your esteemed arguements and side with Pakistan...please lobby in Russia for the same dude...
stop arguing just for the sake of arguements and make sense in your posts....

India will never be a superpower.

How many leaders of India have been assassinated? ghandi, Ghandi's daughter, Ghandi's daughter's uncle?, etc.

How many leaders of China have been assassinated? 0.

India is politically unstable.

China is strong! West can try to poison Tibetan and Uyghur minds but it won't work. 1) Both these groups make up 1-2% of China's population. 2) CCP's actions of XinJiang and Tibetan urban development speak for themselves.

India is too corrupt to be superpower.

This is what you said:

So yes, an alliance between China/Russia/Pakistan would be far more powerful than BRIC, because BRIC is just an investment term, not a political alliance.

There's no comparison between China and India....China is far ahead among BRICs.

SGS's Albert Edwards says BRIC really stands for Bloody Ridiculous Investment Concept, not an acronym for populous emerging markets of Brazil, Russia, India and China as Goldman Sachs' Jim O'Neill saw it ten years ago.

Haq's Musings: Indian Economic Miracle is Deceptive!

Last edited by a moderator:
There's no comparison between China and India....China is far ahead among BRICs.

SGS's Albert Edwards says BRIC really stands for Bloody Ridiculous Investment Concept, not an acronym for populous emerging markets of Brazil, Russia, India and China as Goldman Sachs' Jim O'Neill saw it ten years ago.

Haq's Musings: Indian Economic Miracle is Deceptive!

Lol who was comparing with china?????china is way way ahead of us in everything dont derail the topic have some faith in your own economy and face the tunes from us....dont divert and make it a China vs India thread...

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

this is really epic failure @ Riaz indeed he was comparing Indian markets with KSE and now that we provided some bad news for him he is jumping the gun and trying to make a China vs India thread...good attempt but epic failure...

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol who was comparing with china?????china is way way ahead of us in everything dont derail the topic have some faith in your own economy and face the tunes from us....dont divert and make it a China vs India thread...

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

this is really epic failure @ Riaz indeed he was comparing Indian markets with KSE and now that we provided some bad news for him he is jumping the gun and trying to make a China vs India thread...good attempt but epic failure...

leave him bro.. these pakistanis are from start fed with hatred against India ... these people are so engrossed in hatred with Hindu India that ... thr own reality .. the reality of Pakistan which by all standards a FAILED state is not visible to them ... but they get comfort when they compare us with China ... coz only other big country doing better than us is china .. which wont be growing faster than us in coming years ,,, all i can say is happy BURNing in jealousy to all pakistanis ... :P

ought to be really kidding in saying that Russia will be ready to leave the natural and long time ally India for the sake of your esteemed arguements and side with Pakistan...please lobby in Russia for the same dude...

They already did. They were co-founders of the SCO along with China. :lol:

And I'll say it again. BRIC is not a political or economic alliance, it never was. China and India are obviously not allies in any sense.

It was an investment term coined by Goldman Sachs, to describe the four largest developing economies.

And before I forget, in the same 7 years, the INR depreciated by 15% where as PKR depreciated by 33% against the Dollar.. And since the indices are in local currency, the charts would look much worse if they were plotted in USD ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom