What's new

INDIA does not have fourth or fifth generation aircrafts : IAF

I SEE that is blatent lie

because

250 of these arrived between 2002-2018

Su-30_big.jpg

The report is made by some amateur idiot who has no sense of defence structure in India.

Also, the IAF is trying to expedite Rafale acquisition fast because Supreme Court is almost uselessly slow when it comes to making decisions.

We need those damn jets.

Also, we need a law which prohibits the opposition to make false scam allegations without proper proof. If they do, they should be banned from participating in elections for at least 4 future terms for compromising on national security for selfish political gains.

For example If you ever had money to buy world most modren and expensive phones note 9 and ip XS max
Made in china is written on their back.
What exactly is the point of ur post and how is this relevant? Stop quoting me on ur useless banter.

this would be the right observation if judges hadnt called air marshals and asked their opinion and seeked technical knowledge from them. they understand their lack of knowledge on the subject matter.
You missed the later arrogant question that "This is different war game", are they playing game with deal? What does this mean? How can Mylords say this to defense senior guys? Judiciary is just another arm to safeguard constitution, they are NOT constitution. Right now nuts situation.

The Statement is 100% correct by the IAF officer in his assessment

The CURRENT IAF has only 3rd generation & 4th generation Fighters

ie SU30 MKI being 4th generation
Mirage2000 Mig29 & even LCA Tejjas mk1 only 3.5 generation
Jaguars 3rd generation
MIG27 MIG21 obsolete

RAFALE is a true late 4th generation fighter as is Typhoon of EADS ie 4.75 generation

I would put the USA teen fighters ie late model block 60/70 falcon & Super hornets SU35 at 4.5 generation

The NEW Saudi F15 silent eagle will be 4.75 generation imo

Going Forward I would like to see IAF procure 36 more rafales

Upgrade 140 of the 272 su30mki to super mki

And fast track entry of Tejas mark 2 ie to induct 114 mark 2 Tejas by 2032
Yet your officer states the su30 is a 3.5 gen....but ofcourse as always you know best. I mean what would the airforce know

You missed the later arrogant question that "This is different war game", are they playing game with deal? What does this mean? How can Mylords say this to defense senior guys? Judiciary is just another arm to safeguard constitution, they are NOT constitution. Right now nuts situation.
He said 'war room'. Who said anything about game? Games are being played by the people who brought this case in court, and if something comes up which has garnered so much significance its the duty of the court to go thru the due procedure. So far SC hasn't made any unfair demand and even took into consideration the opinion of air force. Like i previously said, SC has already made up its mind that this deal is crucial and must go on, it just want to make sure that nobody is in the position to question it and make it a political issue in 2019 elections, thats why it asked for the procedure and not the pricing details.
Also the person who asked the officers to return to their war room is CJI, one of the most senior figure in the country and none of the officer was Air chief marshal.

Rafale is one of the best 4++ Generation Fighter out there .. only 3 other planes can match Rafale , Su35 / EFT /F35

Su 35 and F 35 has their own plus point but so far as electronics is concern, Rafale is unparallele. Its active cancellation system is state of art and spectra EW suite is just of its class.

I SEE that is blatent lie

because

250 of these arrived between 2002-2018

Su-30_big.jpg

You did not understand what they say. They were inducted when they were formally inducted in IAF. Adding numbers in not Induction.

so they need 4.5 gen to counter the building 5th gen fleet of china

If they said this than it is certainly a lie. Chinese 5th generation plane is a joke.

Su 35 and F 35 has their own plus point but so far as electronics is concern, Rafale is unparallele. Its active cancellation system is state of art and spectra EW suite is just of its class.

You did not understand what they say. They were inducted when they were formally inducted in IAF. Adding numbers in not Induction.

If they said this than it is certainly a lie. Chinese 5th generation plane is a joke.
Eurofighter is much better than rafale
Even the old fucker-14 named as tomcat can still fk your mki in 1vs 1 dogfight
Well China has su-35sm that can shoot out rafale easily.

If you mean
this
300px-J-20_at_Airshow_China_2016.jpg

Is a joke than i will only to you and your AF
images-5.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Well world dumbest fool will not take this
downloadfile-1.jpg
as a joke

He said 'war room'. Who said anything about game? Games are being played by the people who brought this case in court, and if something comes up which has garnered so much significance its the duty of the court to go thru the due procedure. So far SC hasn't made any unfair demand and even took into consideration the opinion of air force. Like i previously said, SC has already made up its mind that this deal is crucial and must go on, it just want to make sure that nobody is in the position to question it and make it a political issue in 2019 elections, thats why it asked for the procedure and not the pricing details.
Also the person who asked the officers to return to their war room is CJI, one of the most senior figure in the country and none of the officer was Air chief marshal.
You are wrong, they asked for price which is given to them. Another D**klord asked "what if offset partners runs away?" like there is no govt enforcement. Does he think that it is like live-in relationship where person can just walk away. What sort of idiot can ask this question?
Will SC decide on airplanes/ Submarines. If yes, lets disband defense procurement committe as well as defense ministry.
Instead of President as Supreme Commander, lets make CJI as Supreme and PIL should be process to initiate any encounter, response to intrusion. SC is just stepping into executive part. Very bad precedent.

Also Gogoi is playing with Opposition to pick this just before crucial assembly election. Trust me, heat will go down till March2019, then Gogoi will pick it up before national election.
While Temple issue is just kept on back-burner on Kapil Sibal demand.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom