What's new

India developing Heavy Lift Launch Vehicle with 16.3 ton to GTO

Both GSLV were big FAIL.

If MK2 was successful why ISRO made MK3? Why not increase capacity of MK2 and add cryo engine in MK2 itself?

ISRO is planning to "retire" all previouse GSLV. Successful nations don't do this. Russia has still kept Souz after 50 years. China still has long march many years later only improved but not abondoned.

GSLV-MK1 is retired because ALL THE "CRYOGENIC ENGINES" RECEIVED FROM "RUSSIA" ARE NOW CONSUMED.

It is no point discussing with cut!a like you. Who dont know that GSLV-MK2 has "CRYOGENIC ENGINE CE-7.5" in its UPPER STAGE. And it is no point in informing idiot like you about the difference in "CAPACITY" of "CRYOGENIC ENGINES" of GSLV-MK1 & GSLV-MK2 and other stages of both rockets.

Keep on posting your uneducated crap and entertain all the members here.

Last edited:
It is the posters like these who entertain us and let us know how much butthurt these kind of people are feel, seeing the success of India.

GSLV-MK1 is retired because ALL THE "CRYOGENIC ENGINES" RECEIVED FROM "RUSSIA" ARE NOW CONSUMED.

It is no point discussing with cut!a like you. Who dont know that GSLV-MK2 has "CRYOGENIC ENGINE CE-7.5" in its UPPER STAGE. And it is no point in informing idiot like you about the difference in "CAPACITY" of "CRYOGENIC ENGINES" of GSLV-M1 & GSLV-MK2, and other stages of both rockets.

Keep on your posting uneducated crap and entertain all the members here.

No I know as well as everybody here that ISRO has major fails in its belt. I had to post that video to show mirror of reality to brain dead patriots.

The entire chest thumping after only a 4 tonnes class rocket is very shameful behavior. I hear thigs like India is now space power because we made rocket with 80's tech.

You are right hard truth is most indian setelites don't even have Indian equipments. ISRO has a long way to go before world even takes a notice of their effots.

You know why chest thumping?

One of the youngest country that got independence just 65 odd years ago, with highest number of people below poverty line, highest number of illetrates, no industrial base, odd agrarian economy, racially discriminated by then so called super powers and rich countries can beat the shit of so many developed countries and goes ahead and joins the race that was only meant for the best and richest in the world. Thats when we find every reason thump, we find a reason to thump that we are able to reach to this point even after having fought 3 wars, big droughts, were all our economic process paths where blocked by sancations, constant proxy terrorism forced us to focus our energy on ensuring people harmony. Yet some brave minds took up the challenge to ensure that our future generations have a reason to raise there heads above the rest and stand shoulder to shoulder with the best in world.

We are chest thumping because we came from here

main-qimg-39a8f320336eb019241d7a8007a65569

to current state and this is just starting ...

You still haven't answerd my hard question about India being no 1 in rape.

%28A%29_Rape_rates_per_100000_population_2010-2012%2C_world.jpg

I hope you are not color blind, the stats above will give you reason to think your level of knowledge.

ISRO doesn't need to come to me. All they have to do is google search some diagram of 60's NASA's technology. Unfortunetly they can't even do this.

You know what google have lot of sex education data, yet you will find hard to make a baby in next 9 months.
Try it and then we will try to hear your gyan....

One of the youngest country that got independence just 65 odd years ago

Must India chest thump because of your inane reasoning?
I do not say you are flying off the tangent, but you certainly & frivolously are indulged into a deflection, for India to be justified.

Germany & Japan have same time frame as India. Both were destroyed beyond recognition during WW-II, came back, and now stand as respectable states in the comity of nations.

They never blow their horn as India does.
This is the crux of the matter.

Being naive?

I understand, you do not even have a passport.
A frog living in a pond would not know the intricacies of a ocean.

We all eat lies, when our heart & ego is hungry.. Errr!

with highest number of people below poverty line, highest number of illetrates, no industrial base, odd agrarian economy, racially discriminated
Still true even to this day. Nothing has changed.

We are chest thumping because we came from here

main-qimg-39a8f320336eb019241d7a8007a65569

to current state and this is just starting ...
What is ISRO's current state?

Sure that bike is no more but in grand scheme of things what is change?
India was decades behind others in space technology then and is even today.

yeah India got rid of bike. BIG ACHIVEMENT. LOL..

I hope you are not color blind, the stats above will give you reason to think your level of knowledge.
I think you are smart enough to know that majority of rape happening in India are not reported compared to west where 100% is reported.

According to a reaserch paper posted by BBC that 9 out of 10 women in India have been raped atleast once.

Same study says almost 100% men confirmed to rape atlease one women in their life. Very horrible stats.

In civilised countries like China women are respected. People see women same as men. They can work any job they want they can wear whatever they like. Chinese women are not forced to marrige. Yes SHOCKING for nerrow minded indian fake patriots but this is hard truth.

As long as ISRO is generating profit, its successful.

You have to do it first then you brag...but even GSLV MKIII is a two decade old technology. There is nothing to brag, you are just catching up.

Even this current launch, ISRO don' dare to put anything upto 4 tonnes for test. Pathetic.

And what's with sending 104 satellites? You can put 200 satellites, each weighing 1 kg and so what, anybody can do it my friend, Nobody does it because people are busy launching 4 tonne to 5 tonnes satellites which you can't do and needed Ariane to launch. Can you understand how pathetic your space technology is?

That's not a moon map my friend, those are fragments, :lol:. And you want to know why you have fragments instead of a complete map?

THIS IS A REAL MAP

https://www.space.com/14536-china-moon-map-change-2-images.html
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zcGFjZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzAxNS8wNzcvaTAyL2NoYW5nLWUtY3lsaW5kcmljYWwtbW9vbi1tYXAuanBnPzEzMjg2MzI3MTg=

See the difference genius? Btw, that is M3 instrument from US, piggybacking on Chandrayaan-1 cause it's a FREE ride.:lol:

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/chandrayaan-failure-what-went-wrong-400572

:bounce:

You didn't steal you just copy from Russian cryogenic engine. You think it got downloaded into your genius brains from heaven again? Gosh, you guys are naive.

Do you Know that Rd 180 ( a cryo technology from 60s ) used in Atlas V, has no substitute from the American Side ?

rd-180-npo.jpg

Bottom Line, There is No Such things as 60s or 70s in cryo Arena, where The n1 Rockets Engine Rd 180 beats All other American Engines EVEN TODAY in 2017!

You didn't steal you just copy from Russian cryogenic engine. You think it got downloaded into your genius brains from heaven again? Gosh, you guys are naive.

Do you have any proof ? I ask coz the story is very different.

Hint : CIA scandal and delay in Indian Cryo Program.

Must India chest thump because of your inane reasoning?
I do not say you are flying off the tangent, but you certainly & frivolously are indulged into a deflection, for India to be justified.

Germany & Japan have same time frame as India. Both were destroyed beyond recognition during WW-II, came back, and now stand as respectable states in the comity of nations.

They never blow their horn as India does.
This is the crux of the matter.

Being naive?

I understand, you do not even have a passport.
A frog living in a pond would not know the intricacies of a ocean.

We all eat lies, when our heart & ego is hungry.. Errr!

yes. he is correct , and You will be told by all REAL Indians, Flase flag !

Do you Know that Rd 180 ( a cryo technology from 60s ) used in Atlas V, has no substitute from the American Side ?
you could even say rd180 is from v2 technology from 40s. but it was also derived from rd170, which took first flight in 1985.

Sorry to hear about your experience in India. So when it happened ?

BTW its is 2.1 per 100,000 in China as compare to 1.8 in India as victims of Rape.

Tough facts about rape in China

Now go and spread the message amongst your Chinese friends.
I went to UNOCD, couldn't find the data bro, I found date on India though.

2.63 per 100000 rape for 2013, no data for 2014, 2015, 2003. Can you explain this to me? =)

ISRO is making millions by sending forign setelites in space while wasting "billions" every year. Not sure this is called profitable in any business.

How are they "Wasting" ?

you could even say rd180 is from v2 technology from 40s. but it was also derived from rd170, which took first flight in 1985.

No. Rd 180 is the real thing. If you cant make a differnce viz a viz RD 180 and v2.. dont speak in matters of space.
Dont be off topic.

How are they "Wasting" ?

No. Rd 180 is the real thing. Dont be offtopic.

There are millions and millions of people are starving to death in streets of India while gov is funding 60's tech and comparing it with Superpower China. This is a waste of money.

I went to UNOCD, couldn't find the data bro, I found date on India though.

2.63 per 100000 rape for 2013, no data for 2014, 2015, 2003. Can you explain this to me? =)
All data of All Crimes :

http://ncrb.nic.in/

There are millions and millions of people are starving to death in streets of India while gov is funding 60's tech and comparing it with Superpower China. This is a waste of money.

Mr. False flag.... neither India is comparing itself with China ( We dont have any Active Human or moon Mission ) nor China is a Superpower ( They still cant make their Jet Engines... and Import it... ) and...Do you know that Internet is not needed to "feed" a hungry man in India. Isn't it a wastage of money to invest in Internet after all, it doesn't really help a poor to eat his bread ?

You spend 2 billion on your space program, how many launches you did in 2015? 6?

Whats your Point ? besides who is comparing with China here ?

Besides toy rocket PSLV what other reliable rockets do we have?

GSLV MK1 was so unrealible that isro abondoned it.

Burn.. baby Burn... Loving it.. man...

lol

guru-010715.jpg

neither India is comparing itself with China ( We dont have any Active Human or moon Mission ) nor China is a Superpower ( They still cant make their Jet Engines... and Import it... ) and...Do you know that Internet is not needed to "feed" a hungry man in India. Isn't it a wastage of money to invest in Internet after all, it doesn't really help a poor to eat his bread ?

Whats your Point ? besides who is comparing with China here ?

India doesn't have active human mission or moon mission not because it cares about poor people but because India is incapable to launch such complex missions. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Let me ask you one question and please try to answer:
After independence, How many Indians won Noble price in science?

China - 8 Nobel in science

Pakistan - 1 Nobel in science

India - ???

Go ahead take your time do some google search and comeback here.:sarcastic:

Just one Indian name post independence and I will quite PDF permanently.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom