What's new

ISRO Is Developing Reusable Next Gen Launch Vehicles To Replace PSLVs & GSLVs

Great capabilities. Upper stage recovery along with lower stage is unique and only one of its kind. In future, the competition will only be between ISRO and elon musk. Rest are nowhere in picture.
Jeff Bezos Blue Origin is doing well. I think SpaceX and Blue Origin will keep the market honest and competitive so that no one can make excessive profits. I think they will make Ariane and Japan vehicles uncompetitive. Russia will be competitive if they can solve other problems.

Jeff Bezos Blue Origin is doing well. I think SpaceX and Blue Origin will keep the market honest and competitive so that no one can make excessive profits. I think they will make Ariane and Japan vehicles uncompetitive. Russia will be competitive if they can solve other problems.

Blue Origin is still sub orbital. And not to forget Rocket lab Neutron.

Remote sensing needs large no. of satellite you dimwit,your IQ is the type to compare 2 orbital launch of India to china's 56 and than think India is ahead.

Now do explain kind of bollywood technology makes India ahead of china in remote sensing?
You just read some dumb lndian media hearsay without having a clue of where Chinese US and Indian technology stands in the field.
But still wating for your try at explanation.

You don't know when to use what sentence if you wanna pull reverseuno card atleast find fitting relevant case .

BTW what does the mars mission gotta do with technology of cost reduction? what kind of stupid shit

Movie gravity was atleast profitable economically,unlike the waste of money over scientifically irrelevant mangalyaan done just for spectacle.

Mangalyaan only carries a small scientific payload weighing just 13 kg, for comparison tianwei-1 carried 3415 kg of scientific payload .

Mangalyaan placed in a 366 km x 80,000 km orbit that is so far from Mars that it can observe very little compared to US,Chinese and European Mars Global Surveyor and Mars Express have done and adds nothing much than what's already known.

Don't try too much you are incapable. Just because your braincells fails to register the fact that china with highest orbital lunch and 90% success rate doesn't need to prove anything against 50% success of isro or such, doesn't mean c hina don't do foreign satellite launch, if you weren't such a tool you should have known,china launched way more foreign satellite than India for decade,though it's not so simple, india is more convenient politically for US/UK and their allies to cooperate,like nasa literally banned from working with china.

If I seeked respect from flag,last thing I'd pick is a flag if India. Nobody outside takes this state seriously .

The only argument Chinese can come up with is that either they have bigger number or their rocket can carry havier payload. One Chinese scientist had admitted that no country is ready to buy Chinese satellite images though offerred free. They always talk big mouth. They claim that they have fifth generation plane which can kill F22 and than goes and buy Russian Su35. They claim that HQ9 is the best AD system and goes to Russia to buy S400. They claim big on their space science but no country trust them for launch nor any country buy their satellite imagery. They launch a payload to moon and claim that they are advance than US because their payload was havier to what US launched 5 decade ago. CPC re-education has done many wonders on Chinese psyche which is visible in their posting.

Good going by the Chinese generally but what size was that, scaled down to what ? a 1/5th model ?

a few notches above this nerd's very cool experiment, then:

This guy is amazing, his YouTube is well documented and the number of times he failed will give me a depression.

Back
Top Bottom