What's new

India developing Heavy Lift Launch Vehicle with 16.3 ton to GTO

All plans are on power point presentations with no reality on ground. By the time India reaches ULV world will move to Mega UULV with 10000 tonnes in GTO.

Pop quiz, which is the world's highest capacity launch vehicle? You will be surprised when it was designed and developed. Space tech is quite a slow moving beast.

India send 7 launches whereas China's 12 last year, comparatively not bad they are 5 times bigger economy and far bigger budget.
Now to increase launch rate to 12 Isro started privatization of both pslv and satellite manufacturing, to be able to focus more on research.
Do check out our plans of Isro in next 5 years you will be shocked

EM2.png

I wish you knew a little more about history before bringing up the examples of Japan and Germany.

Both Germany and Japan were industrialized states prior to WW2, they had technical know how, they had education and they where flourishing, unlike india which faced two of the worlds worsts famine back to back in early years of 19th century. By the majority of agrarian work force backs where broken. Economically not even able to sustian farming, they become bonded labours.

Coming back to recovery plans, let take both of them one by one. Japan was heavliy aided by USA to recover back, USA never wanted Russian infulence in pacific waters, nor they wanted japanese to hate USA and in future take the revenge, so it was constantly under the big aids shade of USA.

Germany was power house of the Europe, with WW2 entire europe was in recession. Although US wanted to send back Germany to Agrarian economy, but for the revival of Europe, revival of German Industry was required as they where powerhouse.By 1947 a common currency was brought in to control the inflation and followed by that came the Marshall Plan or so called European recovery plan of over $15bn Germans at that time got a loan of $1.5bn, you might not know but by mid 1950s and early 60's Germany required to import turk work force.INR

While Europe was getting loans, India was finding hard to recover the costs it incurred while supporting England.
India's dues on UK was over 6000cr INR at that time 1INR=1.14$ so this was like $7bn due, almost half of what Europe received as loan and this was never paid back to India and valuation kept getting challenged...

No matter what you talk of any country. It boils down to people who are instrumental in making that country great or otherwise.

Germany & Japan, both colonial powers versus Indians being ruled. So blame your Indians who were first ruled by Mhugals, as if that was not enough, there came Englishmen in the guise of East India co., to take Indians for a ride again. O poor Indians.

Anybody in their right mind would tell you that the Germans & the Japanese are superior to Indians.
Any question?

'India's space capacity is severely constrained' - The Hindu

If China is hiding and not submitting its stats then why ask me.

Whatever source is available I have provided, in this case it is Chinese news portal stating the Chinese rate of Rape is 2.1 per 100,000 as compare to 1.8 of India. Given the sample of those years the projections can be easily made.

If you Chinese wants to pretend that nothing happen in China while loathing India using our own sources as we are a transparent society then the laugh is on you and your minions who take your propaganda and bias as Gospel's Truth.

The target is to be confident with 5-8 Ton of payload. If you know the industry and can glance through all the current projects with tentative weigh configuration then the average weight is not more than 6-7 tons.

BTW the last launch's curve showed 'cryo' stage performance out-graphing the expected curve. The adjustments were made to compensate. :)
I just want to know why the whole world is calling Delhi the rape capital of the world, since I can't seem to find corresponding information on China. I also find it intriguing regarding the rape of particularly fair skinned foreigners, be it Europeans or Orientals. Seems to be a manifestation of some inferior complex. I had never come across any reports of Chinese raping foreigners, maybe that's why India is labelled as the rape capital of the world?

The point is current GSLV MKIII payload is 4 tonnes and even then ISRO doesn't dare to launch at 4 tonnes, this tells you something, no? Answer me how come the they are still using Ariane for the next few launches?

Dear members,

It was nice informative and congratulatory thread, before Pakistani's and Chinese hijacked it to add into flames there were few false flagger as well.

Please

1. Stop arguing with Chinese, for god sake they are here for food there earning depends on post count and not on content.
2. It's not even worth arguing with Pakistanis, why argue with someone who is alien to rocket technology?

Thanks.

Last edited:
You still haven't answerd my hard question about India being no 1 in rape.

ISRO doesn't need to come to me. All they have to do is google search some diagram of 60's NASA's technology. Unfortunetly they can't even do this.
false flager alert !

The target is to be confident with 5-8 Ton of payload. If you know the industry and can glance through all the current projects with tentative weigh configuration then the average weight is not more than 6-7 tons.

BTW the last launch's curve showed 'cryo' stage performance out-graphing the expected curve. The adjustments were made to compensate. :)
Its possible but requires alot of bucks and time to make sure you get what you,re bargaining for.

Actually 2 fails out of 20. one is complete fail and another also failed to meet mission objectives so considered as fail.
Also china has 5 times bigger GDP, So ITS NOT BAD. Infact in coming years you will see closing of this gap

Actually, that reply was only to your wrongly assumed 12 orbital launches from China. Btw, I was also mistaken about the number of China's 2016 launches. The number is 22(not 20), with 20 fully successful, one failure and one partial launches.

2016 Space Launch Statistics
December 31, 2016
The year 2016 saw a total of 85 known orbital launch attempts operated by eight nations from space ports in nine different countries. 2016 ranks third in the current century in terms of the total number of orbital launch attempts, short to 92 attempts in 2014 and 87 in 2015, and tied with 85 attempts in 2000.

In the lead for 2016 are the United States and China, each with 22 orbital launch attempts. Russia was not able to keep its leading position in the number of annual launches it held since 2004 and ranks third with 19 performed launches. Europe's rockets flew nine times this year while India continued to catch up to the big players in the space business and carried out seven orbital missions plus a pair of sub-orbital technology demonstration missions to feed into future launch vehicle development. Japanese launchers flew four times this year, Israel launched one mission and North Korea carried out a single, controversial orbital mission.

2016 saw two failed launches on missions operated by China and Russia, China also suffered a partial failure and a pair of missions of the U.S. and Russia had close calls but achieved all mission success criteria. Furthermore, one operational orbital launch vehicle and its payload were lost in a testing accident.

Country Launches Failures
USA 22 0*
China 22 1
Russia 19 1
Europe 9 0
India 7 0
Japan 4 0
Israel 1 0
N Korea 1 0
Total 85 2

* Falcon 9 rocket & AMOS-6 Satellite lost in September 1 testing accident, days before the planned orbital launch attempt. On this page counted as loss of operational launch vehicle & payload, but not a launch failure; others may count 23 U.S. launch attempts in 2016 including the F9-029 mission.

more @ http://spaceflight101.com/2016-space-launch-statistics/

LoL @ some "mentality handicapped" people who thinks that We are some 7th century warriors who are trying to destroy India from Inside.

We dont like RSS or Modi. But we are Indians and we have to accept modi as we don't have any other capable leader for few years.

@El Sidd is a member of this forum only. This is one of his gems of wisdom. It was in a thread which might have been deleted. I have put this in my signature so that whole world can know that our great saint El Sidd has spoken and CPEC is a divine source of wisdom for the entire humanity. He seems like Pakistani analogue of Dr. Deepak Chopra and his quantum Woo. Some times I will make a similar wisdom generator in inspiration of this great man as someone made for Deepak Chopra.

http://sebpearce.com/bullshit/
Press 'Reionize Electrons' and receive wisdom. We need a similar one for Our Beloved Saint El Sidd. The CPEC Wisdom Generator.

Thanks.
High praise indeed.
That 420:69 is quite meticulously crafted as well. I value a good 69 indeed.

Always indebted to you my dearest enlightened one! Keep on showing us the path.

Bless you my child. Bless you.
2030 is not that far away for younglings like you. I maybe with my pal Oogway and Elvis somewhere up in the Arctic enjoying a good fruit punch and a steak burger.

Bless you my child. Bless you.
2030 is not that far away for younglings like you. I maybe with my pal Oogway and Elvis somewhere up in the Arctic enjoying a good fruit punch and a steak burger.
We all cherish the time we have been granted with you, my learned light bearer! I will pray for your long, healthy and peaceful life.

We all cherish the time we have been granted with you, my learned light bearer! I will pray for your long, healthy and peaceful life.

I am indebted to your prayers. God willing i will pay my returns accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom