What's new

India developing Heavy Lift Launch Vehicle with 16.3 ton to GTO

No. Rd 180 is the real thing. If you cant make a differnce viz a viz RD 180 and v2.. dont speak in matters of space.
Dont be off topic.
v2 is also a real thing. how come you don't know that the entire space program in Soviet and US started off the v2 rocket? the chief architect of Saturn V is also the inventor of V2 rocket.

also why bringing up V2 is off topic but bringing up rd180 isn't?

All data of All Crimes :

http://ncrb.nic.in/

Mr. False flag.... neither India is comparing itself with China ( We dont have any Active Human or moon Mission ) nor China is a Superpower ( They still cant make their Jet Engines... and Import it... ) and...Do you know that Internet is not needed to "feed" a hungry man in India. Isn't it a wastage of money to invest in Internet after all, it doesn't really help a poor to eat his bread ?

Whats your Point ? besides who is comparing with China here ?

Burn.. baby Burn... Loving it.. man...

lol

guru-010715.jpg

Dude why are you wasting your time with an idiot false flag. He is ashamed of his country so taking India's flag to hide.

Its weekend, so enjoy the days with family.
:)

I went to UNOCD, couldn't find the data bro, I found date on India though.

2.63 per 100000 rape for 2013, no data for 2014, 2015, 2003. Can you explain this to me? =)

If China is hiding and not submitting its stats then why ask me.

Whatever source is available I have provided, in this case it is Chinese news portal stating the Chinese rate of Rape is 2.1 per 100,000 as compare to 1.8 of India. Given the sample of those years the projections can be easily made.

If you Chinese wants to pretend that nothing happen in China while loathing India using our own sources as we are a transparent society then the laugh is on you and your minions who take your propaganda and bias as Gospel's Truth.

Talking about that much payload.the man seems pretty much out of his mind!

The target is to be confident with 5-8 Ton of payload. If you know the industry and can glance through all the current projects with tentative weigh configuration then the average weight is not more than 6-7 tons.

BTW the last launch's curve showed 'cryo' stage performance out-graphing the expected curve. The adjustments were made to compensate. :)

Must India chest thump because of your inane reasoning?
I do not say you are flying off the tangent, but you certainly & frivolously are indulged into a deflection, for India to be justified.

Germany & Japan have same time frame as India. Both were destroyed beyond recognition during WW-II, came back, and now stand as respectable states in the comity of nations.

They never blow their horn as India does.
This is the crux of the matter.

Being naive?

I understand, you do not even have a passport.
A frog living in a pond would not know the intricacies of a ocean.

We all eat lies, when our heart & ego is hungry.. Errr!

I wish you knew a little more about history before bringing up the examples of Japan and Germany.

Both Germany and Japan were industrialized states prior to WW2, they had technical know how, they had education and they where flourishing, unlike india which faced two of the worlds worsts famine back to back in early years of 19th century. By the majority of agrarian work force backs where broken. Economically not even able to sustian farming, they become bonded labours.

Coming back to recovery plans, let take both of them one by one. Japan was heavliy aided by USA to recover back, USA never wanted Russian infulence in pacific waters, nor they wanted japanese to hate USA and in future take the revenge, so it was constantly under the big aids shade of USA.

Germany was power house of the Europe, with WW2 entire europe was in recession. Although US wanted to send back Germany to Agrarian economy, but for the revival of Europe, revival of German Industry was required as they where powerhouse.By 1947 a common currency was brought in to control the inflation and followed by that came the Marshall Plan or so called European recovery plan of over $15bn Germans at that time got a loan of $1.5bn, you might not know but by mid 1950s and early 60's Germany required to import turk work force.INR

While Europe was getting loans, India was finding hard to recover the costs it incurred while supporting England.
India's dues on UK was over 6000cr INR at that time 1INR=1.14$ so this was like $7bn due, almost half of what Europe received as loan and this was never paid back to India and valuation kept getting challenged...

I think you are smart enough to know that majority of rape happening in India are not reported compared to west where 100% is reported.

According to a reaserch paper posted by BBC that 9 out of 10 women in India have been raped atleast once.

Same study says almost 100% men confirmed to rape atlease one women in their life. Very horrible stats.

I am sorry to find the reason for your existence. May you have a better future.
By the way stop listening to your Backyard BBC, that might help you grow mentally.

There are millions and millions of people are starving to death in streets of India while gov is funding 60's tech and comparing it with Superpower China. This is a waste of money.

First, stop giving money to beggars, you are encouraging them to become lazy. we are having acute shortage of labours but strangely in India, unemployment % is increasing.

You know Dharmastala feeds more than 10000 peoples a day irrespective of caste or standards and GoI had also allocated Rs. 1,34,834.61 crore as food subsidy for the year 2016-17.

But still a large part of population still starving and if, instead of giving Rs. 400 Crores to ISRO for development and launch of GSLV with GSAT, had they spent for those poor then had their been any chance that those poor's hunger evaporated ? answer is No.

It might be a 60s tech or 21st Century but it is used for betterment of Citizen of India that's more important and not the money. You might have seen that India can save and evacuate lacks of its citizens on time from the effects of Cyclones and Floods using ISRO satellites, whereas our neighbor is still struggling to protect its people as it is still dependent of other nations satellites, is it a waste of money ? answer is No.

ISRO has been one of few successful institutions which stood up against west sanctions and succeeded in its missions with limited budgets. Understanding, developing and utilizing technology for the betterment and welfare of the people should be the top priorities of the Good Govt.

Stop unnecessary crying in every thread and face like a brave Indian.

ISRO has only recently put a 4 tonne payload into Geostationary orbit, something Beijing did decades ago yet Indians are already talking about 16+ tonne payloads,,,,slow down folks or it will be another......

Slow down this jealousy .
Dont make yourselves a laughing stock.

Indians are a funny bunch.:p:

Funny bunch .
Same guys said same when we attempted for Mars Mission.

This is ISRO and for them it is just a matter of time .:D

Till date all there claims meet their fate, next ladder 6 tn GTO Semi Cyro engine in 2020-2021 ..... Pray allha ISRO fail this time .... :lol:

Isro was under sanctions till recently whereas China never ..... Had sanctions not happend 4 Tn gto would have achieved in 2000.
Instead doubting ISRO you should see your sleeping agency, ISRO indeed performing like rocket since last 5 years whereas SUPRO sleeping

Why are you calling me a Pakistani? you can clearly see my flag so why confusion?

I am 100% for ISRO's full success. There should be no doubt in your mind.

ISRO has done a good job in few areas but there are major areas where ISRO is seriously lacking. Until this gaps are filled world will not take ISRO seriously.

I follow ISRO, I can assure you our speed of progress at ISRO is accelerating like a rocket, as you can see in last 5 years, many-2 new exciting projects in next 5 years. ISRO would not disappoint you.
ISRO has been historicly slow on many things.

Even their 5 setelite a year launch is pathetic. look at China they send 20+ setelites in space every year. That is two setelites a month. Now how will ISRO beat that? No idea.

ISRO's human mission is still decades away. They have no major ground breaking accomplishment under their belt.

China has its own space station where is ISRO?

China has long march 5 and building 9 where is ISRO?

China sent men in space in 2000 where is ISRO?

China is working on another space station were is ISRO?

China is preparing a mars rover in 2020 where is ISRO?

China has already sent rover on moon where is ISRO?

China has a moon landing program by 2036 where is ISRO?

These are just some hard facts.

India need to brag less and work harder.i

Preach us when your Taiwan NSPO has ability to possess even a ISRO SLV class launch vehicle of 1970 vintage. I heard in 2003-4 they tried developing a SLV class rocket but failed miserably. Now they are hiring SpaceX to do the lifting for them. So much for an asian tiger and industrial powerhouse.

You spend 2 billion on your space program, how many launches you did in 2015? 6?

It is more like 1.4 billion dollars for 2017-18.
http://www.isro.gov.in/budget-glance

And total 8 launches in 2016.

http://indianexpress.com/article/te...res-a-look-at-isros-missions-in-2016-4414698/

ISRO is making millions by sending forign setelites in space while wasting "billions" every year. Not sure this is called profitable in any business.

Did you put a number on the weather report provided as a service to Indian citizens?
Did you put a number on Indian regional navigation system provided as a service to Indian military and civilians?
Did you put a number on telecommunication services provided to India?

Account for these too if you want to arrive at a real profit / loss statement.

Successful nations don't do this. Russia has still kept Souz after 50 years. China still has long march many years later only improved but not abondoned.

Oh they do so. They do it to unify all their programs for operational cost reduction. Its called modular architecture in engineering -- I guess its beyond you. This is a standard practice in every industry, you have one base platform and then customizations/module addition and removal for scale up and down.

BTW China has retired a number of LM rockets for better technology and better architecture.

"Shajida Khan" Are you Muslim? if so why are you pro India? Are you not secular? What do you think about Modi, BJP and RSS?
Irrelevant to the thread. Reported. If you need a chat room, join WhatsApp.

Oh they do so. They do it to unify all their programs for operational cost reduction. Its called modular architecture in engineering -- I guess its beyond you. This is a standard practice in every industry, you have one base platform and then customizations/module addition and removal for scale up and down.

BTW China has retired a number of LM rockets for better technology and better architecture.
Now who is comparing with China?

Why pathetic self claimed Indian patriots always compare with China?

Modular design can be achieved with GSLV no need for MK3.

Irrelevant to the thread. Reported. If you need a chat room, join WhatsApp.
Nor do I really care anyway.

Now who is comparing with China?

Why pathetic self claimed Indian patriots always compare with China?

Modular design can be achieved with GSLV no need for MK3.
No one is comparing to China, but I guess basic understanding of examples and references is beyond you. I suggest giving few years to your own education will help.
BTW, ISRO is even planning to retire MK3 in favor of something called as ULV -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unified_Launch_Vehicle.

Engineering capabilities are evolutionary not revolutionary. Failure and dead ends are natural parts of evolution, so is unification.

No one is comparing to China, but I guess basic understanding of examples and references is beyond you. I suggest giving few years to your own education will help.
BTW, ISRO is even planning to retire MK3 in favor of something called as ULV

Engineering capabilities are evolutionary not revolutionary. Failure and dead ends are natural parts of evolution, so is unification.
All plans are on power point presentations with no reality on ground. By the time India reaches ULV world will move to Mega UULV with 10000 tonnes in GTO.

Please read below carefully before fake chest thumping
ISRO has been historicly slow on many things.

Even their 5 setelite a year launch is pathetic. look at China they send 20+ setelites in space every year. That is two setelites a month. Now how will ISRO beat that? No idea.

ISRO's human mission is still decades away. They have no major ground breaking accomplishment under their belt.

China has its own space station where is ISRO?

China has long march 5 and building 9 where is ISRO?

China sent men in space in 2000 where is ISRO?

China is working on another space station were is ISRO?

China is preparing a mars rover in 2020 where is ISRO?

China has already sent rover on moon where is ISRO?

China has a moon landing program by 2036 where is ISRO?

These are just some hard facts.

Back
Top Bottom