What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

The capital of my state, Bangalore

4.jpg
295299_563642720343009_1891154493_n.jpg

hey i am posting a classfied report on indian
semi cryo development see it on indian space
capabilities thread

i am going to Delhi and Hyderabad and some other places next month.... my visit to India after 5 years.... really excited to see the changes :D

^^^

It's hot! Drink lots of water, keep a wet towel or hanky handy and keep forehead cool.

Please take as many pic.'s as you can, carry your mobile; click everything and upload here.
Tata Nano's got a good Aircon., it's good advice to buy one, use it and re-sell, or gift it away.
Transportation inside cities will kill you, specially in Delhi where a last mile auto ride will cost you more money and hassle then a cross-city airconditioned metro ride. Hyderabad same-same. Mumbai public transport is best, Delhi next best, Chennai is good, Bang. ok, Pune and others are ok and all of the above are massively upgrading public transpo infra., everything is dug up.

Have fun.

^^^

It's hot! Drink lots of water, keep a wet towel or hanky handy and keep forehead cool.

Please take as many pic.'s as you can, carry your mobile; click everything and upload here.
Tata Nano's got a good Aircon., it's good advice to buy one, use it and re-sell, or gift it away.
Transportation inside cities will kill you, specially in Delhi where a last mile auto ride will cost you more money and hassle then a cross-city airconditioned metro ride. Hyderabad same-same. Mumbai public transport is best, Delhi next best, Chennai is good, Bang. ok, Pune and others are ok and all of the above are massively upgrading public transpo infra., everything is dug up.

Have fun.

we have ac buses and mmts in hyd buddy.no worries

21r1ao.gif

^^^

Have fun.

the one thing i am dreading is the heat, for five years i have lived in a country which rarely sees temperature above 12 degrees Celsius....
it was 16 degrees today.... i though it was too warm.
i will be spending most of my time working in an aids clinic and a rural medical camp... nano will not come in handy, so no nano.
but yea i will take a lot of pic,I want to confirm the pics on SSC for myself... :D

the one thing i am dreading is the heat, for five years i have lived in a country which rarely sees temperature above 12 degrees Celsius....
it was 16 degrees today.... i though it was too warm.
i will be spending most of my time working in an aids clinic and a rural medical camp... nano will not come in handy, so no nano.
but yea i will take a lot of pic,I want to confirm the pics on SSC for myself... :D

Dude, if this forum is your only window to India, then you are in for a surprise ;) This forum only sees positive or modern things happenings in India. A large part of India still is like any other third world country... chaotic, noisy, dusty, smelly....

But hey, no one goes to India to experience Subway trains, do they. You have to see the madness on our roads and the sights n smells n the colors n the people. That is what will be truly enriching ! But just go with an open mind... don't expect too much of modernity...

Yeah the Delhi metro looks great, both interior and exterior. But these are monorails, not metro. Mumai metro looks even worse imo :P

< sunny style > Abbe oyyeee. Balwantrai ke kuttteee. mumbai ke baare mein kuchh nahin kehna. ye dhai kilo ka haath padega to uthega nahin seedha uth jaaega.

Back
Top Bottom