delhis-kashmere-gate-isbt-gets-airport-like-feel.jpg

overshot-the-governments-deadline.jpg

earthquake-resistant.jpg

public-information-system.jpg

ticket-counters-have-been-improved.jpg

redesigned-arrival-and-departure.jpg

state-of-the-art-facilities.jpg

comfort-of-international-airport.jpg

Is the Mumbai Metro government owned or is it part of the private sector?

It is private. Owned by Anil Ambani of ADAG group

No its owned by a joint venture company called Mumbai Metro One Pvt Ltd formed by Reliance Infrastructure, Veolia Transport and the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA).Technically its a PPP Project.Reliance Infrastructure holds 69% of the equity share capital, while MMRDA holds 26% and remaining 5% is held by Veolia Transport.

Why do you think they are poorly built???,Because they were built in China.

^^ good to see Mumbai's metro moving foreward but I have to say I really dislike the rolling stock, the outside is aesthetically *meh* and the inside is equally as so-so.

Also look at this pic:
photographers-capturing-the-newly-flagged-off-versova-ghatkopar-metro-in-mumbai-13674061792773.jpg

Look at the poor finish on the body work, it looks like stamped sheet metal, look at the ruffles. The rolling stock just looks cheap and unrefined. Compare these to the quality Bombadier Delhi Metro rolling stock- there just is no comparison!

I hope the expansionary phases of the Mumbai metro will not opt for the same rolling stock and that these trains and coaches of the first phase are quickly phased out in favour of others.

For this reason. Look at the quality

Back
Top Bottom