What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Some more pics of Mumbai metro trail run

Mumbai%20Metro.jpg
mumbai_metro_01052013.jpg
images
B_Id_381634_mumbai-metro.jpg

^^ good to see Mumbai's metro moving foreward but I have to say I really dislike the rolling stock, the outside is aesthetically *meh* and the inside is equally as so-so.

Also look at this pic:

photographers-capturing-the-newly-flagged-off-versova-ghatkopar-metro-in-mumbai-13674061792773.jpg

Mumbai Metro

Look at the poor finish on the body work, it looks like stamped sheet metal, look at the ruffles. The rolling stock just looks cheap and unrefined. Compare these to the quality Bombadier Delhi Metro rolling stock- there just is no comparison!

I hope the expansionary phases of the Mumbai metro will not opt for the same rolling stock and that these trains and coaches of the first phase are quickly phased out in favour of others.

^^ good to see Mumbai's metro moving foreward but I have to say I really dislike the rolling stock, the outside is aesthetically *meh* and the inside is equally as so-so.

Also look at this pic:

Look at the poor finish on the body work, it looks like stamped sheet metal, look at the ruffles. The rolling stock just looks cheap and unrefined. Compare these to the quality Bombadier Delhi Metro rolling stock- there just is no comparison!

I hope the expansionary phases of the Mumbai metro will not opt for the same rolling stock and that these trains and coaches of the first phase are quickly phased out in favour of others.

even our BEML's Banglore metro Rolling stock looks better:undecided:

Also look at this pic:

Where ever you see reliance involved it will cut corners for sure..see for the example on the delhi's airport express as well..it was operated by reliance..which was most of time closed since they figured that they cant make money on it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom