What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Lol bro I still remember the police officer SITA RANI. I used to have bike and when ever I used to go on geri route I was scared to get caught. Man punjab police is always gonaa be Punjab police no matter how high tech you make them. And you can keep posting some pics from Jalandhar. Everyone in this forum will appreciate and especially me. Thanks man.

sita rani gone! new auty came, and she chalaaned me :cry:.....but this new aunty also got suspended for misbehaving with a girl and boy(huh, in the name of moral policing..they were innocent):bounce:..yeah i talked with one of new recruits of jalandhar police who was wearing american shoes he said:ah kede boot de dite ae ta chubde bade ne..sanu local made e theek lagde ne:P...i'll get pics but later now exams going on....but man hav to admit new female recruits are awesome they sometimes teach us where to stand & wear a helmet..very polite & even some of them look beautiful.......
& we will probably b geting an civilian airport in ambala(in place of IAF airport)..not confirmed yet

Lol bro I still remember the police officer SITA RANI. I used to have bike and when ever I used to go on geri route I was scared to get caught. Man punjab police is always gonaa be Punjab police no matter how high tech you make them. And you can keep posting some pics from Jalandhar. Everyone in this forum will appreciate and especially me. Thanks man.

sita rani gone! new auty came, and she chalaaned me :cry:.....but this new aunty also got suspended for misbehaving with a girl and boy(huh, in the name of moral policing..they were innocent):bounce:..yeah i talked with one of new recruits of jalandhar police who was wearing american shoes he said:ah kede boot de dite ae ta chubde bade ne..sanu local made e theek lagde ne:P...i'll get pics but later now exams going on....but man hav to admit new female recruits are awesome they sometimes teach us where to stand & wear a helmet..very polite & even some of them look beautiful.......
& we will probably b geting an civilian airport in ambala(in place of IAF airport)..not confirmed yet

Awsome bro. Even my exams are going on so best of best of Luck to you and myself.

amritsar is developing too but slowly...look at the number of cars...earlier people use to drive bikes. now every tom dick n harry own a car

Last edited by a moderator:
Mumbai water front

8646039978_d1062723f0_b.jpg

India Invents
--------------

Latest Ingenuity
----------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom