What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

I cant believe they went chinese,i hate near sighted people.:hitwall::hitwall:

Dude no offense but those China made boogies got nothing on Delhi metro, looks wise :P
haan yaar, i know. mumbai metro is one of the biggest case studies for awefulness. i have been waiting 5+ years and still dont know when this 10 odd km thing will kickstart. mumbai needs its NDA rule back. these UPA people only know corruption and votebank politics. they have taken mumbai from an awesome plase to no place. not even single project complete yet. :pissed:

Bombardier, Delhi Metro is Canadian, Montreal based Bombardier metro.

I like Mumbai mono-rail. Like new suburban's. Colours too. Mumbai metro, no comment.

Banglore MG Rd. and metro pic.'s are cool, thanks.

To 'War-ior', behave !

^mega fail on the choice of colors

I think the colors are really cool. Infrastructure in India is totally devoid of color. Color brings charm into peoples life. Delhi Metro Grey is pretty dull. Infact the instead of flat colors there should be grafiti or texture. That would even better.

I think the colors are really cool. Infrastructure in India is totally devoid of color. Color brings charm into peoples life. Delhi Metro Grey is pretty dull. Infact the instead of flat colors there should be grafiti or texture. That would even better.

Delhi Airport Line looks damn classy

delhi-airport-express_505_012113052802.jpg

14723523.cms

airport-metro_350_070712081524.jpg

we're talking about national infrastructure, not an infant's room.
but to each his own

Delhi Airport Line looks damn classy

delhi-airport-express_505_012113052802.jpg

14723523.cms

airport-metro_350_070712081524.jpg
i used it on my way out this January. quite a pleasant experience :tup:

I thought the pink monorail coaches looked hideous when they first appeared in the media, but after seeing them whizz past high above me one time, I've changed my mind. The pink is much easier on the eyes in person than in photos.

Back
Top Bottom