On and off shore machines we like...
may9.jpg

may8.jpg

may10.jpg

may11.jpg

may12a.jpg

may13.jpg

may14.jpg

Yes, a long way to go ...in fact this should spread to all the tier 1 and tier 2 cities worth their salt ....only then can we even think about gloating :)

Ofcourse....... however I think there is a better chance to develop quickly and much more efficiently the tier 3 cities which consists , majority of the middle class people .

How about posting pics of social schemes & developments? That would be more impressive then shiny new malls and skyscrapers.

I visited my village after 20 years....My village is in eastern UP

Earlier it was a remote village with no sign of development....no electricity..schools were very far...for collage you had to go to city etc.....

Now I was surprised to see the development ....could not believe my eyes...they got roads, electricity, all houses are made of bricks...every house had tractor etc ...they go satellite tv...In the morning I could see kids standing on the road and I was wondering why ..after some time ..to my surprise one school bus came to pick them....They have a big degree collage and most of the daughters and daughter in laws are studying and teaching there.....

Seriously ....things have changed in India for sure...

Earlier it was a remote village with no sign of development....no electricity..schools were very far...for collage you had to go to city etc.....

Now I was surprised to see the development ....could not believe my eyes...they got roads, electricity, all houses are made of bricks...every house had tractor etc ...they go satellite tv...In the morning I could see kids standing on the road and I was wondering why ..after some time ..to my surprise one school bus came to pick them....They have a big degree collage and most of the daughters and daughter in laws are studying and teaching there.....

Thats so nice to hear man...we need every vilageof our country to be developed. seriosuly that sounds so good.

Thanks to Kumari Mayawatiji.
But I think ,eastern UP is still one of the poorest parts and long way to go.

^^^

Thanks Matrixx for the post on E. UP, very heartening to hear.

I travelled those parts a decade ago and was shocked by the prosperity of resources: water, fertile land etc. A few months ago a travelled to Allahabad. I noticed a dramatic change in attitude. It was crowded with lower middle-class people with family and the idea was to take in the Kumbh and the Bachchan residence in one trip. Meanwhile, Tata's are upto (sorry if it's been posted earlier) :

Tata Retarded Vid.:

Aunty # 1 Re: 'Mujhe Darr Nahin Lagta' Musharraf:

[video]
[/VIDEO]

Last edited by a moderator:
How about posting pics of social schemes & developments? That would be more impressive then shiny new malls and skyscrapers.

Stuff like this:

The women of India's Barefoot College bring light to remote villages | Global development | guardian.co.uk

Trouble is, the Indian media don't like to focus on good news stories, bad news sell in India and they love a good scandel! These things slip under the radar. It is often left up to the international press to report on such developments and of course their reports are going to be few and far between as they are not base in India.

Meanwhile, Tata's are upto (sorry if it's been posted earlier) :

TATA should be investing heavily in Hydrogen cars, electric cars are NOT the future- Hydrogen is. TATA has the resources and capital to do so so they should be world leaders in this field or at least should not be left behind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom