akankhafromdistance.jpg

southcitycloseupchhangtky8.jpg

skylinefromdlf01.jpg

30ken38.jpg

Infosys Pune
infosyspune1.jpg
[/QUOTE]
infosys1.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

dsc03022pm1.jpg

purvarivierablrnadirph4.jpg

Kolkatta
2578059628b2906f5380ot.jpg

1463408156b3d7962c8eodpd1.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

Banglore
Indiatrip09-DSC_0138s100r1.jpg

3733781202_17729656dc_b.jpg

Very good pictures and I'm really impressed with India's progress. Some of the pictures look amazing. But I don't like the housing-colony designs. It's like producing clones of the buildings in a huge factory.

:lol:

The Namaste building is breathtaking though. I haven't seen anything like it. Is it completed or artist's impression.

In the end... Keep up the great work uploader

and

Congratulations India!

Very good pictures and I'm really impressed with India's progress. Some of the pictures look amazing. But I don't like the housing-colony designs. It's like producing clones of the buildings in a huge factory.

:lol:

The Namaste building is breathtaking though. I haven't seen anything like it. Is it completed or artist's impression.

In the end... Keep up the great work uploader

and

Congratulations India!

it is project of Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide

Lately, Pak education system has caught up with India methinks.

India had a historical advantage re: the British legacy. Pakistan's British legacy was nominal
with few good schools and universities scattered between Lahore and some in Karachi and smaller places.

Since then the number of pvt. and govt. universities and many schools have come up unlike India earlier
where pvt. universities were discouraged while the govt. university and school system turned elitist under
pressure from mass growth. The saving grace was the larger number of Colonial, govt. and pvt. institutions
of caliber which carried the other's under their sail.

Things are starting to normalise only recently. Of the 1000's of IIT, IIM's, IISc., NIIT and AIIMS type govt. things and
again 1000's of BIT's, Tata Instittutions, Manipals, Thapar, Mahindra, Modi type Corp. Colleges etc. sorely needed by the country,
only 1/2 dozen to a recent dozen is like a piss in the ocean. Not enough!

Question: How is the Co-Operative sector in Pakistan. Many-many colleges and Uni.'s and School's demanded by the people, you know the semi rural- semi urban types, were catered to by the special co-operative sector. These were not charitable places, neither were they profit driven ... somewhere in between; say politics, patronage, influence and material driven also. Same in Pak. I wonder?

A graduate had much better job opportunities in Pakistan than in India up to 10 yrs. of so ago only.

this looks like my village as it was 40 years ago...havent u seen lighting before?come to tripoli

aha?? Seriously dude?? sounds like False flag but still if you are for reals then yeah i am watching lightning daily on TV in tripoli and that too by Western Fighter Jets..! Intresting isn't it?? :pop:

aha?? Seriously dude?? sounds like False flag but still if you are for reals then yeah i am watching lightning daily on TV in tripoli and that too by Western Fighter Jets..! Intresting isn't it?? :pop:

Dude why talk about Tripoli, you know very well that he is not from there but just another false flag.

Tripoli ko bhi nehi chora!!! :lol:

BTW those pics of Worli were cool. Thanks for sharing. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom