What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Dude why talk about Tripoli, you know very well that he is not from there but just another false flag.

Tripoli ko bhi nehi chora!!! :lol:

BTW those pics of Worli were cool. Thanks for sharing. :cheers:

yeah i know bro...:) Just having fun with identity crisis troll fest..:lol:

this looks like my village as it was 40 years ago...havent u seen lighting before?come to tripoli

Are you stupid? You are comparing this undeveloped village to mumbai?

Guys , i present you tripoli

2582782-A_view_of_Tripoli_from_the_Citadel-Tripoli.jpg

I am a Chinese, like many Chinese, mumbai means dirty, backward, dishonest for us.

A small small city in our southern border with Vietnam:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3e/Nanning_skyline_2008.JPG

Please have a look, then ask why india can't match it.

Constructing new cities is easy, rebuilding old cities is hard which India is full of. One thing for sure, you can't see glass clad high skyscrapers raising on any Indian city even when its GDP becomes twice that of present china GDP.

this looks like my village as it was 40 years ago...havent u seen lighting before?come to tripoli

does your village has world's largest film industry or world's biggest stock exchange by number of firms listed?
or villages in your country have a popl of 22 million or 25 towers above 150m and 8 supertalls under construction....

I am a Chinese, like many Chinese, mumbai means dirty, backward, dishonest for us.

You are right India is still dirty at lots of places, including Mumbai, Delhi etc etc.
But to say that it cant match with the best would be an unjust statement. The way all round construction is going, I would say it would take another ten years.
If a city is fully developed, then you wouldn't see constructions going on, it would be just repairs and paints, but in India if you go after even two years you are lost in the streets, as everything has changed. Now this is called development, nothing is static, there is frantic constructions and new projects being taken every where.

The picture you have posted is of a newly constructed city, like this city my friends have already posted pictures of the numerous new cities and towns developed in India and which beat the best of the best in the world. The real problem is changing the old already overcrowded huge cities, relocating the people living in them to better places and then change the land scape of the city. So no matter how hard you try, Mumbai and Delhi would always remain dirty and over populated, as we have Laws which forbid dismantling the poor from their places. Again this is what is going to give these cities their uniqueness and charm.;)

@Bhim No need of Replying to this Troll!!! No matter how much you explain he is there to troll!! And will Troll!! Unless he will be Banned forever..!!

No need of wasting your time!! Just Ignore Stupid People!!

ohh yess it is dirty...please dont take its name from your mouth or else you will get dirty too... :bunny:

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

It has some fab pics! We should post some pics from that link! Thanks for sharing.

i am lazy :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom