What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

We know all these temples because your Chaiwala Modi has promised to build 1,000 temples although his country's GDP growth in the last quarter of 2019 came down to 3.5%. By the way, what is the use of prayer halls or Dharmshala? Rather, build industries where people can work and earn living wages. It is not 10th Century India anymore!!

I know your pain and BH. Learn to contain it.

1518174615-champanerheritageresort.jpg

123914822.jpg

4563346_v1.jpeg

champaner-heritage-resort.jpg

Do you think China is developing ?

Yes because they have their population growth under control and have made much more use of their manpower. Don't ever try comparing the two. It's like comparing Senegal to Singapore. A sub-city for the wealthy in India is not a sign of "development". We have plenty of those in Pakistan and I do not see it developed, nor do I see a bright future for it at this population growth rate. I try to be more rational and less patriotic, unlike many Indians. Get real, please.

I know your pain and BH. Learn to contain it.

1518174615-champanerheritageresort.jpg

123914822.jpg

4563346_v1.jpeg

champaner-heritage-resort.jpg
Stop being in denial Modi has destroyed the economy. All the economic developments done by Manmohan Singh Modi's policies have reversed the momentum

Wrong. But then again economics is not your forte.
Please tell us how @Zarvan is wrong to say that Modi is successfully destroying Indian economy. I do not think national economic development is any of Modi's forte. He barely understands what it is.

Please tell us how @Zarvan is wrong to say that Modi is successfully destroying Indian economy. I do not think national economic development is any of Modi's forte. He barely understands what it is.

First you go address your Billu country-lady calling you an Indian/Hindu false flagger again.

What you "think" about Modi and Indian economy is of little to no consequence.

Anyone can google up for example reforms under his administration or the vetted improvement in important things like ease of doing business metric internationally.

The severe economic damage done by MMS admin by routing past their lack of reforms simply with increasing subsidy (to supply side) was undone by Modi admin thankfully through direct subsidy program...improving distribution and reducing cost at same time. Does not mean problems from those 10 years linger and must be addressed.

Again criticism is only of worth coming from actual peers to begin with. 30bn and 40 bn market cap countries with junk credit ratings and overly dependent on loans and debt cycles, political family dynasties, heavily controlled media and inflation laundering should focus on their own worthless situation first tbh.

You take 30 bn and add to 40bn you get 70 bn...combined your formerly two wing country is half the market cap of just Tata group....forget about comparing the total 2 trillion market cap of India.

Why you think you lot needed LDC handout for 0 tariff RMG in first place? There is no higher brain power and competence present enough in your people (hopefully not a permanent thing).

Like I said economics is not your forte to begin with. Prove it your forte first and then open debate with your betters. It needs much more accountability, honesty and competence in bringing to the book of many economic sectors for trading/competition from both your lot to start any kind of serious discussion on the topic. As long as you are stuck where you are, its irrelevant...given your core understanding is near non-existent....and you are just stuck to quoting whichever selective media soundbite fits your bias.

Last edited:
Hyderabad is doing good . South and West India will continue to prosper . Even Delhi NCR will be sorted and take haryana and west UP forward along with it .
Rajasthan is surprising doing good and Odisha being a coastal state has potential.
West Bengal will take care of itself .
Eastern UP , Bihar, Jharkhand , Assam and to some extent MP is seriously lagging behind .

Back
Top Bottom