Delhi NCR's Greater Noida suburb / exurb

hTczIzN.jpg

(c) https://i.imgur.com/C2KvT7l.jpg

JUVTQwr.jpg

(c) https://i.imgur.com/C2MvT9l.jpg

C2MvT7l.jpg

(c) https://i.imgur.com/C2PvTL6L.jpg

Delhi: 55km of elevated roads on metro pillars

NEW DELHI: The capital is set to get a new look on its transit routes after the Delhi cabinet decided on Wednesday that 55 km of elevated roads will be built on the same pillars as the ones required for Phase IV of Delhi Metro. The elevated stretches will be constructed above ground level but below the metro corridors, which require overhead electricity wires for powering the trains.

The cabinet, chaired by chief minister Arvind Kejriwal, approved plans for the construction of a 21.7-km elevated road on the Rithala-Bawana-Narela Delhi Metro corridor, a 21.2-km elevated road on the Janakpuri West-RK Ashram corridor and 12.2 km of elevated roads on the Mukundpur-Maujpur corridor.

Read full Article @ : https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...ads-on-metro-pillars/articleshow/67169418.cms

^^^
Retro-fit!

And now for retro-fitting of elevated roads throughout Delhi Metro network please. Further, like in some dlf roads in Gurgaon make this elevated network for either small private vehicles (no heavy traffic like trucks) or the opposite, only heavy traffic. New Delhi's govt. can really cash in on a matrix of factors like funding for roads, near zero land acquisition costs, cheap steel-trucks-cement-labour to make Delhi's road network a double-decker network giving the AAP Party a marquee, Global first reputation by leveraging the center-state-Japan funded Delhi Metro to carve out an avant-garde image for itself piggybacking on the others funding partners : Double-deck Delhi !

If BJP comes in, then they will have 4-5 yrs. (I dunno) to tuck said double-decker Delhi road transport network.

163 ultra rich Delhiites have cumulative wealth of Rs 6,78,400 crore: Barclays Hurun

Read more at:

//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/66134124.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

New Delhi is a relatively new city. Among the newest in Asia, if not the world. A fancy of the British Raj. Compare to Lahore, Dubai, or Kabul or Lucknow, Cawnpore, Kolkata, Singapore or Hong-Kong.

In ancient times Indrapaprastha city (old-old Delhi) then a Mughal city, then Colonial capital for a brief period, New Delhi never favoured Sikhs and specially the majority Hindus of India. In fact, since Mughal times the Sikhs have suffered atrocious abuse in Delhi.

Question is where did all these Hurun list richie-rich spring up in New Delhi ?

- Simple answer - Migration. Pakistan. Pakistan and Indian Punjab plus the Indus-to-Ganga plains area.
Industrialists, contractors and businessmen from Lahore/Isloo-Pindi to Cawnpore, Meerut to Rajasthan ended up in New Delhi - the new Golden city. New Delhi has solidly emerged as the axis of the S.Asian green revolution beltway from Lahore all the way up to Kolkata/Dhaka.

Since this area holds more like 500-750 million people, I figure it has fire in the belly re: world's last and largest growth conurbation. Expecting many more richie-rich's like Paytm's Chandra Shekhar Sharma. E-commerce revolution should throw u many more mucky-muck's who lock up the area's catchment. In recent yrs., the area has thereon many many new media, telecom, real-estate tycoons and auto $ Billionaires.

I just got another idea that can revolutionise the Global electricity industry by carving out a niche segment and applying India leveraged BPO to it and make me a Hurun rich list type :) !

Last edited:
Sure the above is slick but wait, a cross the highway is the Maruti mega factory which is moving out. Since both Maruti and dlf are Congress Inc. companies and parent Suzuki is no slouch, one expects a mega IT Park re. value unlocking, Propah!

If said dlf property has matured to 45-50 k Crores, then the upcoming mega Maruti place will start @ 100 k Crores easy.

Idea, turn said upcoming place to Global airline/aerospace IT Park re. the airport and talent available.

Old Indian cities, which have an issue of limitation of land space, need underground networks. In spite of a 'strategic' rationale given advocating an underground rail network, Delhi remains a predominant overground one. Same with Hyderabad.

Underground Metros have other problems. Especially Mumbai with regular Monsoon Flooding. And are about three times more expensive.

This is Washington DC

This is New York

Underground Metros have other problems. Especially Mumbai with regular Monsoon Flooding. And are about three times more expensive.

This is Washington DC

This is New York

The lesser said, the better about this project. Again, it was told to keep Mumbai above ground for precisely the same reason. Even a kid who is learning about geography would know the problem of tides.

Talk about India and retard logic.:hitwall:

The lesser said, the better about this project. Again, it was told to keep Mumbai above ground for precisely the same reason. Even a kid who is learning about geography would know the problem of tides.

Talk about India and retard logic.:hitwall:

Ease off flood waters at real time is a daunting task, but their should be a way so that entire system will not get flooded.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom