What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Antonov Mriya Re: above

Antonov-An-225-Mriya.jpg

(c) Antonov-An-225-Mriya.jpg
Worlds biggest aircraft

^^ probably a future city of india ? Development of navi mumbai should happen at an increased pace after the construction of the MTHL is completed . They are going to start work on MTHL soon . Hope so

Construction of the new Karanja port going on at full swing in the outskirts of Navi mumbai

dji00465423051.jpg

dji0256_925997.jpg
dji0224_102514.jpg
dji0195_993180.jpg
img-20171221-wa00891199671.jpg

Vizhinjam Container Transshipment Terminal | Under Construction

24759536847_57b8d7bece_b.jpg

^^ this project is facing a lot of challenges from people with vested interest . It may be delayed by around a year , but i hope it atleast gets built

^^ wth ? okay that slum was on top of a hill so it's fine but i hope they don't do it for slums which are in prime locations and regularize them . Stop glorifying slums !

Glorification, Not!

Slums are the result of Indian politicians lefty politics. Those days are over.

I had predicted that property prices around India will ameliorate, I was surprised that it happened so fast.
With Housing-4-All re: the new govt. and its major infra. push, slums are on their way out but the swing from lefty to right will take time.

Why must the public suffer slums in the meantime, and why not a dash of colour and dignity thereof ?

Why must the public suffer slums in the meantime, and why not a dash of colour and dignity thereof ?
no problem with the coloring project but what i fear is that these same people might come and obstruct redevelopment work of a slum in future , claiming that these slums are now a great "tourist spot" for the city . They might even label them as part of "heritage" . I really don't want them to do this in dharavi

Back
Top Bottom