What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Foreign media, India and ISRO
-new age, original and un-believable video with all contemporary emerging Indian background:

(c) by Karolina Goswami

Well. in this case i agree. 3 year's is noting. India definitely will achieve this target and i hope Pakistan will follow Inshallah.

^^
Nice compelent, but I'm happy that others, Mexico and even India is in the game driving costs down for all, I'd be happy if Kazakhistan, Algeria, Pakistan, Iran, Argentina and Indonesia and others were in the game!

Hello All,

Something's on my mind. Given that:
  1. Trump's America 1'st and anti China stance is a reality
  2. India's economic turn around re: Modinomics Vs. Congress fiasco's just 2 yrs. ago
  3. and Now China's own cap on exponential growth recently
For eg. China's decided this week to massively cut coal and steel production. Or, Chinese investments in the US pvt. & public sector (US Govt. bonds, Securities, US $'s). Oil price crash. The Anglo-Hebraic domination of the US biz. and economy and their close ties with China.
Indo-American ties and impact on China.

Your thoughts please.

@Mr.Nair, thanks for above Rapid Metro vid. I was checking google maps by chance and was surprised that there is no news of pvt. Rapid Metro running further up the new Dwarka E-way.
High End dlf Project on Golf Course Rd. , Gurgaon
- beautifull; well-done dlf, well done India. Now make it affordable.
1BHK-GolfCourseRoad.jpg

Last edited:
^^
Nice complement, but I'm happy that others, Mexico and even India is in the game driving costs down for all, I'd be happy if Kazakhistan, Algeria, Pakistan, Iran, Argentina and Indonesia and others were in the game![/QUOTE]

Further, I read today how India's mega Solar plan has been amped up by the new Modi govt. The article said India is presently # 3 in Solar generation. An impressive 175 Gig (GW) of which 100 Gig Solar is scheduled for 2022.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Indian Hi tech?. Come on we all know whose technology it is from and only Indian show Metro as an achievement

^^^
No-no, India's great achievement is in not re-inventing the wheel in light of giant demand.

India tried Trumph's America first many times. From Quit India movements burning of British cloth, to Gandhi's Salt march ('British' salt), to Swadeshi to Be Indian, Buy Indian to Indiginisation movements.

Thanks but no thanks, it's a good thing that now India can integrate Global technologies and run with it for which it always had the aptitude, knowledge and adaptability. For eg. India's gigantic railways gave it a chance to build, operate and consult for rail projects from Malaysia, Kenya all the way to Canada in the past. I believe nationalization killed India's lead in rail tech. Otherwise, Indian rail Co.'s would be buying out Global rail systems like pvt. Indian IT giants play with the big boys of the Global IT business. Or textiles, another pvt. play. Or media. Trucks. Banks, Not ... again a victim of nationalization.

Indian made Metro

52723022.jpg

hyderabadmetro--621x414.jpg

main-qimg-443ddc9d1ba9bfbc3078509996dcca00

bl23_p15_metro_JPG_2349777g.jpg

India needs to rapidly de-nationalise it's massive industry verticals to enable, facilitate and un-lock it's leveraged human resources base via Globalisation of it's national sector. Indian metro expertise can now bid, build manage and run Global metro systems right out of India by private Indian metro consortium's. Indian coal Co.'s, airline Co.'s, pvt. banking and financial Co.'s and Solar/Wind Power Co.'s - same. Need of the hr. is to un-leash the protected public sector on Global markets.

Mass rapid transport in India remains vital for the survival of India's cities. No need to re-invent the wheel when near free Global finance, surging Indian demand and right priced ticketing is turning desperately needed public infra. into moneyspinners :) !

Look at Delhi, Mumbai airports. Interestingly, they are almost 75 yrs. old. New wine in old bottle, they are among the best and busiest in the world;
Delhi-International-Airport-showcase.jpg

Delhi above, and Mumbai airports below.
archetype_group_mumbai_international_airport-retail_fitout_mumbai_india_1_0.jpg
good looking too plus customers are happy and they are making a killing to boot. Even the decrepit, govt. run railways are making money.

I say everybody should go with the Indian Public-Private Partnership (PPP) model.

Laugh all you want!

Last edited:
Laugh all you want!

He's only laughing because he comes from a place in which every citizen is born with either an inherent inferiority complex, or a completely misplaced and utterly delusional sense of superiority. When you're born in a nation and into a society that in order to survive, must walk the streets with a begging bowl, and can't so much as even take a step forward without permission from a master (who changes from time to time based on convenience), you'd probably giggle at another country's progress (especially of it's one you secretly envy) in order to feel better about your worthless self.

Look at Delhi, Mumbai airports. Interestingly, they are almost 75 yrs. old. New wine in old bottle, they are among the best and busiest in the world;
Delhi-International-Airport-showcase.jpg

Delhi above, and Mumbai airports below.
archetype_group_mumbai_international_airport-retail_fitout_mumbai_india_1_0.jpg
good looking too plus customers are happy and they are making a killing to boot.

Well...
http://www.airport-world.com/news/g...-world-s-most-customer-friendly-airports.html

:)

Last edited:
This dis.pute about the value of a metro is revealing
of the challenge of constructing the base of "arrived"
developed countries.

First comes acquiring the tools and knowledge to even
build anything up to the point where you can build everything.
That does not set you on the path of development, it is
development as ( if, rather ) it trickles down by expansion.

Understand development as a concurrency situation where
generalized use of technology's marvels and everyday bits
slowly overcomes the acquisition of new capacities itself.

Any third world country ( above say Afghanistan et al. ) could
buy a brain bio-center and put it in its capital, for example.
What good would that do if the land is not mapped and its
population neither censused nor medically evaluated at all?
Where will the patients come from but rich lands as medical tourists ?

So even as it learns the technological magic, a nation must
also spread the lesser techno tiers. Sanitation, electricity &
transports, enablers should grow to support a population to
even be able to use the by-products of high-tech.

If the GDP per capita is big enough and growing, time will
bring you where you wanted to go ... or almost, for once you
have cleared the streets of beggars, the despondent if better off peo-
-ple still exist and become harder to find. The job lingers on forever

as you up the acceptable minimum and dream of an MRI machine
in every remote village's medical practician office.

But that's a rich man's game ... Tay.

Last edited:

All the very best of luck with everything which improve human condition in your country.

Keep doing positive things!

Back
Top Bottom