Surat...

Attachments

• 04Jnfr.jpg
    04Jnfr.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 91
  • mjSBa8.jpg
    mjSBa8.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 94

Surat is moving in fast track development. It has surpassed all indian cities in development and in per capita income. It is an excellent city with no nonsense. 24*7 electricity , water excellent roards fly overs and wether. Excellent developfrom small scale to big industries. From cloth to diamond to Nuke submarines, Havy Turbines , Ships steel and poly ethyline . Everything is made in Surat.

Delhi dreams big, to stand tall with DDA’s 120-floor high-rise

Sidhartha Roy, Hindustan Times New Delhi, December 17, 2014

Delhi is all set to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with its glitzier neighbours – Gurgaon and Noida. The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) is planning a skyscraper in Delhi, which might go up to 120 floors and become the tallest building in not only Delhi NCR but entire north India.

36ac5360-d89a-4991-a2b0-2330b161ef05Wallpaper2.JPG

The proposed skyscraper is planned at a site that is close to two metro stations, a railway station and an inter-state bus terminal.
The commercial tower would be part of a cyber hub that the DDA is going to create in east Delhi’s Karkardooma area. The cyber hub, which would house the skyscraper and other residential towers, would be spread over 75 acres. It is going to be a signature destination of east Delhi, the DDA believes. The plan was recently approved in the authority’s meeting chaired by Delhi Lieutenant Governor Najeeb Jung.

“Delhi is traditionally a low rise city with few tall buildings. Gurgaon and Noida have many high rise buildings. With the tower, we want to make a statement,” said a senior DDA official.

Although, the plan has been approved for an 80-storey tower with an approximate height of 300 metres, DDA officials want it to be even higher at 120 stories. The tallest building in Delhi at present is the MCD Civic Centre with 28 floors. It is 102 metres high.

Surrounded by shorter residential towers, the signature tower would be completely commercial with offices, retail outlets and hotels. “The tower would have a strong pile foundation and wouldn’t be affected by seismic activity. It would be a completely government-funded project. We are likely to sign a memorandum of understanding with the National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) for its construction,” the official said.

Construction of the tower is expected to begin within two years after all necessary approvals are in place

Who is the architect and the construction company? Will this Delhi tower ever get off the drawing board? I guess we will have to wait and see.

Don't troll.Post the China pics in China section.

The thread title says 'India developing, but still a long way to go'. How do you know if India has a long way to go? You have to compare it against other countries. China is great for comparison purposes because it's similarly sized.

And of course, the topic of India vs. China is very popular in India, so I don't see any problem posting comparisons here.

This thread is for 'Developing India ' not 'Developing China '.Your intention is to flood this thread with pictures of China.

This thread is for 'Developing India ' not 'Developing China '.Your intention is to flood this thread with pictures of China.

This guy is not worth wasting your energy on. These anti India mods out here will not delete his posts so they will stay but you must ignore him and he will get tired and go away on his own. It worked before it will work again.

I am an Indian and I for one, don't mind seeing some pictures from outside India on this forum. These give us a sense of how others are doing and where we stand in our development journey. These should also help us to stay grounded and appreciate how much further we need to go...

I'd prefer an occasional pic from China in this forum, rather than seeing the same pics of Mumbai Pune expressway or Delhi-Agra expressway a 100 times in this forum.

I'd prefer an occasional pic from China in this forum, rather than seeing the same pics of Mumbai Pune expressway or Delhi-Agra expressway a 100 times in this forum.

an occasional pic,not 8/10 pics per post

I am an Indian and I for one, don't mind seeing some pictures from outside India on this forum. These give us a sense of how others are doing and where we stand in our development journey. These should also help us to stay grounded and appreciate how much further we need to go...

In that case you can visit such threads in their respective sections .

This thread is strictly dedicated for Indian infrastructure developments , not about other countries .

Back
Top Bottom