What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

a2c7Rn.jpg

Upcoming project in Pune

'is developing', another 20/ 30 years of urban development/ redevelopment is needed for our traiditional cities to look modern. Plus huge work pending in infrastructure.
:p:Some traditional cities shouldn't be changed completely.Many traditional cities are also good and charming.
India has a bright future:cheers:
In addition,could you tell me where you live?

'is developing', another 20/ 30 years of urban development/ redevelopment is needed for our traiditional cities to look modern. Plus huge work pending in infrastructure.

Get rid of squatters, with force if necessary and relocate them to villages where they can be taught better ways of farming; can be provided a better life. More than half of our urban problems will be history if that is done.

Get rid of squatters, with force if necessary and relocate them to villages where they can be taught better ways of farming; can be provided a better life. More than half of our urban problems will be history if that is done.
Just give them several houses in city and hundreds of thousands yuan ~ But ask them for permission at first.
My classmate recently get 2 houses and 300000 yuan in exchange for her old house.:happy:

:p:Some traditional cities shouldn't be changed completely.Many traditional cities are also good and charming.

Point well taken, but there is no place for tradition in today's world. "Tradition" was one of the things that held us back, like driving with the brakes on!

Just give them several houses in city and hundreds of thousands yuan ~ But ask them for permission at first.
My classmate recently get 2 houses and 300000 yuan in exchange for her old house.:happy:

Why dole out money to those who do not work for it? This is not the Soviet Union.

Point well taken, but there is no place for tradition in today's world. "Tradition" was one of the things that held us back, like driving with the brakes on!
Oh...No,I don't think so..
aaaaaaaaaaa..
You could refer to Dujiangyan , Zhujiajiao .

Why dole out money to those who do not work for it? This is not the Soviet Union.

...If not,the problem will be difficult to be solved..

...If not,the problem will be difficult to be solved..

They are on land they do not own which is illegal. They do not belong there and need to go...now. Problem is not difficult to solve. Just pick a city and start relocating. Only thing that is needed is political will and a no-nonsense approach to doing things.

BS. This country is for the people of this land. If you're embarrassed by them, keep your @$$ in the US. Don't come here.

I wasn't talking about the 200/300 year old cities, I called current cities- places like Mumbai and Chennai that have seen unplanned growth as 'traditional' , maybe they should be called 'current'. Lots of urban regeneration and work is needed. India had a closed economy until about 20 years ago, so it's only now that large scale liberalization in sectors like real estate and infrastructure has taken place. We have to keep working for several decades until it all starts to fall in place. I think we have a future too, and it is an exciting phase of growth :)

BS. This country is for the people of this land. If you're embarrassed by them, keep your @$$ in the US. Don't come here.

I wasn't talking about the 200/300 year old cities, I called current cities- places like Mumbai and Chennai that have seen unplanned growth as 'traditional' , maybe they should be called 'current'. Lots of urban regeneration and work is needed. India had a closed economy until about 20 years ago, so it's only now that large scale liberalization in sectors like real estate and infrastructure has taken place. We have to keep working for several decades until it all starts to fall in place. I think we have a future too, and it is an exciting phase of growth :)

:yay:go on and on~

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom