What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Chennai

Chennai.jpg
Chennai 1.jpg

Abey jahil madarchod, No one is embarrassed by them. It is quite clear they cannot get a better life in the cities. Better make the villages awesome so our cities are not so crowded and at least half way live-able. Unlike ignorant dumb-fucks like you I know what is wrong with India. People like you are part of the problem, not the solution.
:tup:

Abey jahil madarchod, No one is embarrassed by them. It is quite clear they cannot get a better life in the cities. Better make the villages awesome so our cities are not so crowded and at least half way live-able. Unlike ignorant dumb-fucks like you I know what is wrong with India. Are you condoning the kind of (non) existence they are going through? People like you are part of the problem not the solution.

Get the f**k off this forum now.

Why dole out money to those who do not work for it? This is not the Soviet Union.
This is exactly what's happening in the Mumbai slum redevelopment program and why not? Give the least prosperous in India a leg up, brake the cycle. These people didn't choose to be born poor and in slums and those living in billion usd sky scrapers in the same city did little to earn that but be born into the right family. There is a fine line between doling out assistance to the poor to the point where they get unproductive and reliant on welfare (as what happens here in the UK) and providing a decent standard of living to all your citizens as a right. The way I see it India is getting richer and the wealth needs to be spread to all.

One thing I have seen is those at the bottom in India admirably place a lot of value in heir children getting an education and thus braking the poverty cycle mthese aren't people who are demanding a dole but who will want to brake the cycle one way or another and why shouldn't the government assist I'm that?

This is exactly what's happening in the Mumbai slum redevelopment program and why not? Give the least prosperous in India a leg up, brake the cycle. These people didn't choose to be born poor and in slums and those living in billion usd sky scrapers in the same city did little to earn that but be born into the right family. There is a fine line between doling out assistance to the poor to the point where they get unproductive and reliant on welfare (as what happens here in the UK) and providing a decent standard of living to all your citizens as a right. The way I see it India is getting richer and the wealth needs to be spread to all.

One thing I have seen is those at the bottom in India admirably place a lot of value in heir children getting an education and thus braking the poverty cycle mthese aren't people who are demanding a dole but who will want to brake the cycle one way or another and why shouldn't the government assist I'm that?

Well what is happening in Mumbai is that they are not given hard cash but the ownership of the land that they occupy. That, according to me will also work, but again, in a city like Mumbai, to a limited extent. The city has no space! It needs lots and lots of people to move out please, thank you very much. I am against most policies that the Indian government implements as "pro-poor" but are in fact very very anti-poor. Villages have zero reliable water, electricity, livelihood and even sanitation. Something as basic as that they have not fixed. The urban mess that we have today is a direct result of this criminal neglect. We fix that and we stop uncontrolled urbanization which is bad any way you look at it.

Don't worry, you will be out soon
Don't worry I'll be back soon.

Is there any scenery in these cities?:azn: like ocean beach
I remember that India is surrounded by the sea on 3 sides.:raise:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom