What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

18_08_2014_005_012.jpg

NIce roads but ...
1. No lane markings? We spent billions and skip most important and cheapes item
2. The joining sections are not build properly .. they more room let traffic merge smoothly. see highlighted part

cF1OnsB.jpg
Probably designed by a IIT kid with no real world experience.Reminds me of a dude who specified a 1.2 mm fillet weld on the design sheet.:lol:

Nice to know that, which area? I am near IIMB.

Near C V Raman Nagar man. IIMB used to be a quiet place 15 years ago when I was a young student and happened to visit that place. I went there recently and it's just become crowded !

Near C V Raman Nagar man. IIMB used to be a quiet place 15 years ago when I was a young student and happened to visit that place. I went there recently and it's just become crowded !

THere is no quiet place in Bangalore now as far as main roads and areas concerned :) I live in Vijaya bank lay out behind IIMB, which is still a very quiet place. but 15yrs huh? Can you speak Kannada then?

I lived near CV raman Nagar for some time in past!!
What a small world :)

Back
Top Bottom