What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

CS needs more. Every block, every corner. Happy :) !
  • We need CS statues in all cities in India, Af-Pak., Nepal, SL & and Bangladesh. All over the world, whynot!

jai_maharashtra.jpg_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.jpg

Jai Bhavani, Jai Shivaji, Jai MAHA-rashtra!

Last edited:

@Bombaywalla

This is a serious project in Mumbai?

It's high time India honoured it's heroes. Merely naming airports, railway stations, stadiums, roads etc after them will not suffice. We need HUUUGE statues in the middle of the sea to prove that we honour their memory. Build'em all! :yahoo:Slums and development can wait.

It's high time India honoured it's heroes. Merely naming airports, railway stations, stadiums, roads etc after them will not suffice. We need HUUUGE statues in the middle of the sea to prove that we honour their memory. Build'em all! :yahoo:Slums and development can wait.

^^
When we honour CS, then we know slums are encroachments on Shivaji's domain, CS lands.
  • Actually, CS's statues in the slums is also a good idea.
Let Biharis, Bengalis, Muslim and other slum minorities feel proud of their true heritage.
How is it that Mosques and Chhat Worship come up in the slums, but never CS's statue?
:welcome: This just in today!
Californian city celebrates Shivaji's birthday
April 03, 2014 20:51 IST

- CS in California, for eg.:

A group of people, mainly from the Hindu Swayamsevak Sangh’s Bay Area chapter, celebrated Chhatrapati Shivaji Jayanti (the birthday of Shivaji) at the Guadalupe River Park in San Jose, California, on March 19.

03lead5.jpg

The park is home to a small statue of the 17th century warrior Indian king.

July 3, 1999, the statue was presented as a gift to San Jose from its sister city Pune (the relationship with Pune, one of San Jose’s seven sister cities, was established in 1992).

The volunteers who gathered at Guadalupe Park washed the statue, offered flowers, recited poems written in honor of Shivaji and narrated incidents from his life.

“We celebrate Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj’s Jayanti in HSS Balagokulam local chapters, but this year we decided to meet at Guadalupe River Park,” Nilesh Pathak, one of the organisers, told rediff.com.

“Shivaji is a hero not just to the Indians but even in a country like Vietnam whose foreign minister once said that the country during the Vietnam War was inspired by the stories of how a small army of Shivaji successfully fought the mighty Mughal army.”

Meanwhile:

krrish-one-commercial-project-retail-shop-at-sec-66-gurgaon.jpg

2ilynpx.jpg

16aryfa.jpg

4ru9w5.jpg

Tata 4032 S LNG Truck
- Maan, I'm thinking Indo-Pak trades opens up the Pathans are gonna hoop this.
This sh*t is made for Pakistan. Runs on gas; Sui gas?
1391941063.jpg

Last edited:
Mass Transit (Metro) Line 1, Bangalore, KA
yprf.jpg

10149828_731913303515949_537069422_n.jpg

cc: Kartik Kumar S.

bckr.jpg

cc: Naveen Kumar Gangadharaiah Guppataiah; originally posted by 'maddyvoldy' on skyscrapercity.com
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Rapid Rail Transit, Gurgaon (NCR), HR
two-stations-to-be-named-after-brands.jpg

13metro11.jpg

cc: the original photographer; originally posted by 'Canarese' on skyscrapercity.com

^^
Speaking from personal, in-field experience, same today. Pro.'s.

I and my family, has served on both sides. Also ancestrally.
I re-iterate - 1'st hand experience.
  • Politicians, we all know politicians are the real transvestites, hijda types.
Politicians ... hehe ... .DEMOCRACY .. So India becomes a known democratic quantity.
Problem starts when men -in-uniform, dictators, generals etc.;
play politics and have to turn transvestites (hijdaas).
Politicians mc-bc saale. Juttee chaat party ... are natural hijdaas.

India Developing ... New Delhi Aventador etc.

895031d1330446042-lamborghini-aventador-lp700-4-india-466932_306268442767004_174931019234081_858914_1604537886_o.jpg

Dirrty mix. Hijdaas USE jarnaals, no problem. Stock-in-trade ;).
For jarnails. hijadaa-transvestite stuff is an acquired profession. And it shows.

Asian politicians, S.Asian specifically, are the pits. Murderers, mass murderers.

Last edited:
CS needs more. Every block, every corner. Happy :) !
  • We need CS statues in all cities in India, Af-Pak., Nepal, SL & and Bangladesh. All over the world, whynot!

jai_maharashtra.jpg_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.jpg

Jai Bhavani, Jai Shivaji, Jai MAHA-rashtra!

I hope this won't happen. Don't get me wrong.
I consider Shivaji Maharaj one of the greatest kings in Indian history but the huge statue will be a
waste of money.
There is already a statue of Shivaji Maharaj in Agra the formal capital of the Mughals on the other
hand there is not even one statue of a Mughal king in India.
25_big.jpg

interesting thread, im all for iran-india relations :tup:

^^
Sure, Fact is if not Tata or Avari, make Salman Rushdie the boss of Iran-India relations.
He's made big money from the Iran India non-relations etc. Now, let him fixit.
  • Iran is not on metro route, yet ;) .
Meanwhile, check Ananda K.'s magic muse, click:
  1. Ananda Krishna Röösli - Hang & Didjeridoo - Lisbon - YouTube
  2. Dr.Rahat Indori [Hind-o-Pak Dosti Aalmi Mushaira 2007 Houston]{1} - YouTube- Cutting Urdu Shairee from Urdu homeland, 'read' between the lines.
Indian Brigade, Beauty Brigade

Last edited:
I hope this won't happen. Don't get me wrong.
I consider Shivaji Maharaj one of the greatest kings in Indian history but the huge statue will be a
waste of money.
There is already a statue of Shivaji Maharaj in Agra the formal capital of the Mughals on the other
hand there is not even one statue of a Mughal king in India.

^^

Aye twaat mc-bc, money ... waat money ... wot?

You stupid bro .. Just because we let other's live and make money in Mumbai doesn't mean we Marathis's playing funtoosh?

We have ... bole-to... we have, for eg. both Bombay High oil-gas petro-dollars, jhatka-matka bollywood and shoon-shaan diamond business, Global # 1 oil tycoon aapro Ambani chokkro giving water to Rockefeller, steel pipe, steel fab., aapro Tata giving chips to IBM, aapro Godrej & Walchand giving rockets, aapro Bhabha giving nukes, aapro Punjabdo Mahindra giving jeeps and even local Gujju Don-Dawood, giving you anaar. What you want?

You lallu-panju ppl. think we born yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom