What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Mumbai looks good but India is not only Mumbai. My friends who are India's top XBHP Superbikes BikerBoyz members they told me that only Mumbai and few 2 3 more places are develop if you come here and check out our rest of locations you will shock how much bad in condition our mostly 95% cities. My friend Manav told me yesturday when i show him defence.pk gallery he said "Mumbai is not Whole India" so if you guys think whole india is like developed thats ur totally wrong preception.

Forget about Mumbai mate. I am giving you a list of cities just google it and see for yourself. In this world of internet you do not need any Manav to see what is going on in India.

I am leaving the 6 big Metro cities of India - Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore and Hydrabad.

I am giving you some name from a long list. Please do check.
•Noida and Greater Noida, Rudrapur. (UP)
•Gurgaon, Maneshar, Faridabad (Haryana)
•Chandigarh (Punjab)
•Gandhinagar, Surat, Ahmedabad, Rajkot (Gujarat)
•Vizag, Vishakapatnam (AP)
•Pune, Nagpur (Maharastra)

The list goes on Sir

Gurgaon in comming years going far ahead of mumbai...I think In coming years it will become the back-office of companies in India

f3afa116c4acb7f64e35e9d98328914b.jpg

India is not all about the big cities.

Here is an example.

TATA manufacturing plant in Pantnagar (Uttaranchal). Pantnagar is a small town 600km from Delhi.

=>This is the company's fourth plant, after Jamshedpur (commercial vehicles), Pune (commercial vehicles and passenger vehicles) and Lucknow (commercial vehicles).

=>The plant is spread over 953 acres, of which 337 acres is occupied by the vendor park. [TATA is helping vendors setting up their units to reduce the cost of prodcution]

=>The company has invested over Rs.1000 crores in the plant. Vendors for the vehicle have made additional investments to set up their plants in the vendor park adjoining the plant.

=> The operation has generated about 7500 direct and indirect jobs in the plant, among vendors and service providers in the area.

Development is not all about having apartments and glass structure. It is about creating job opportunity, better education, and investment in clean energy etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mercedes Benz’s Indian assembly plant at Chakan, Pune

•The Plant was completed in 13 months.

•A hall mark of this plant, spread over an area of 100 acres, is that it has been one of the fastest green-field projects executed in India.

•The company will manufacture 5000 cars and 1200 commercial vehicle and will employ 500 technicians and allied workers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mumbai looks good but India is not only Mumbai. My friends who are India's top XBHP Superbikes BikerBoyz members they told me that only Mumbai and few 2 3 more places are develop if you come here and check out our rest of locations you will shock how much bad in condition our mostly 95% cities. My friend Manav told me yesturday when i show him defence.pk gallery he said "Mumbai is not Whole India" so if you guys think whole india is like developed thats ur totally wrong preception.

Stealth i respect the fact that your trying to make your point in some way but Indians know more about India than anyone else. We dont need to be told what we need to do. Our country is growing in leaps and bounds and as a democracy the trickle down is slow but its working. Cities always grow the fastest and slowly the effect trickles down to the villages. We are not a one party regime like China where if one person wants something he gets it. In Indian democracy, things take time and cannot be done on the wimps and fancies of one person. The sheer fact if you want to accept it is that India is growing, the our growth is very solid with our companies beginning to leave a mark on the world and not just becoming the warehouse of the world. We have the best intellectuals in the world, whether it be the ITTians or IIMians or any other first class institute graduates that are taking this country to new heights. India was the richest country in the world during 1700's and We are destined to be back there sooner or later. It will take time and hard work but that is something that we are used to doing. The sheer fact that India lives is such a troublesome neighborhood with many issues in and around her, and despite that we have managed to grow and maintain civilized society, never falling once into military rule, is nothing but brilliant. We have the highest number of peaceful Muslims and a model to the world when it comes to shaping a multicultural society. Yes there have been problems but the instances are reducing in number and the Indian Muslim can easily be regarded as the most modern Muslim with the most open views. With so many inter religion marriages and inter-religious interaction, Indian society is truly an example to the world, which im sure you will not agree with. Don’t worry about India, I know Mumbai is not the whole India, India is much more than anyone can imagine. Jai Hind :cheers:

I know Mumbai is not the whole India, India is much more than anyone can imagine. Jai Hind :cheers:

Exactly your country fellowz already told me about India who live in India who travell in India and who belongs to Indian Medium and elite classs lol so i dont need any information about India by the way ;) anyway good luck India :)

New Delhi is hosting 2010 Common Wealth Games.I urge members here to post pics related to infrastructure being created to host this mega event.

Exactly your country fellowz already told me about India who live in India who travell in India and who belongs to Indian Medium and elite classs lol so i dont need any information about India by the way ;) anyway good luck India :)

LOL i was born in India and belong to that so called Elite class your talking about so im sure i know a bit more about India than you :P
I have also practically seen every part except the eastern part which i plan to see this summer. Living in Canada has made me appreciate India beauty even more but that is something i cannot explain. Anyways thanks for the wishes, gud luck to Pakistan also which by the way I have also been to many times. :cheers:

I'm from the city of Bengaluru (Bangalore) and will post a few pics of everything the city is famous for. We have seen enough pics of IT, so let me start with the rock concerts that have happened so far, I''' follow up with the night life, food, popular hangouts etc

Bryan Adams had two concerts in Bangalore, the first one was a big bore!!!! After the city had experienced an electrifying deep purple concert, Bryan Adams was literally booed. He did come the second time and heard the second one was better.

3fbb70ec6d90fbfbb5b4c2a991630756.jpg

b3aec9c2a98fac13eb50cca716d7af3e.jpg

571e2816a3d47b8647cb7a208af5d2ee.jpg

cb04089e540901e67c78e5cbef301f6c.jpg

Coming next Pink Floyd, Aero smith, rolling stones, deep purple etc etc

enjoy!!!:yahoo:

one more pic :D
c469ab393128d131b2460ecefd1a3c0d.jpg

Attachments

• 3fbb70ec6d90fbfbb5b4c2a991630756.jpg
    3fbb70ec6d90fbfbb5b4c2a991630756.jpg
    277.2 KB · Views: 12
Roger Waters In The Flesh Tour 2002

This man needs no intro

we were so excited, the ticket looked like a credit card and back in those days it was so cool
c31da2929318791f5256638eed64386a.jpg

some crazy fans
3d7917bf6815b94fc89ac15aed940be4.jpg

I wish I could re-live those fab days in Bangalore... ticket was 1700 or 2700Rs I think..Had to beg, plead and almost steal to get that money from my dad :D
1d34446ee5c927fb67a82b083e51e0a6.jpg

Next "when Scorpions Rocked Bagalore"

Back
Top Bottom