What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Indian firm behind visual effects in Avatar

A significant part of James Cameron’s mega epic Avatar, with a budget of over $230 million (nearly Rs 1,100 crore) — the most expensive Hollywood movie ever made — has been brought to life by an Indian visual effects (VFX) company — Prime Focus.

The company earned $4 million (over Rs 18 crore) from a deal to create 200 shots of the 1,600-odd shots in Avatar. Fox Star Studios is believe to have spent $180 million (over Rs 840 crore) on special effects.

Prime Focus is increasingly becoming a hot favorite among Hollywood filmmakers and, as a result, has worked on some box-office blockbusters like New Moon and GI Joe. Almost 80 per cent of New Moon’s special effects were done by Prime Focus.

BANGLORE

f85540e19d80c10ca15ed4e826b0fb88.jpg

a7f7620ef75738c88d26a252b0e832ea.jpg

93e65c4fd7f29cd4e19d5b64667c7b49.jpg

View attachment 458038c0a7c4d45ec21b4b462ceeb540.jpg

Mumbai looks good but India is not only Mumbai. My friends who are India's top XBHP Superbikes BikerBoyz members they told me that only Mumbai and few 2 3 more places are develop if you come here and check out our rest of locations you will shock how much bad in condition our mostly 95% cities. My friend Manav told me yesturday when i show him defence.pk gallery he said "Mumbai is not Whole India" so if you guys think whole india is like developed thats ur totally wrong preception.

Mumbai looks good but India is not only Mumbai. My friends who are India's top XBHP Superbikes BikerBoyz members they told me that only Mumbai and few 2 3 more places are develop if you come here and check out our rest of locations you will shock how much bad in condition our mostly 95% cities. My friend Manav told me yesturday when i show him defence.pk gallery he said "Mumbai is not Whole India" so if you guys think whole india is like developed thats ur totally wrong preception.
Thats right Stealth , But one thing you should know that even whole of the China and US are not very developed . Small town's can never match big cities as far as the infrastructure is concerned , but if you think that rest of Indians are living in Stone age , that would also be not true . You comments about the 95% indian cities seems over exaggerated .

I have been travelling to South Asia and particularly India for the past number of years now and I seem not agreeing with you . Cheers

Thats right Stealth , But one thing you should know that even whole of the China and US are not very developed . Small town's can never match big cities as far as the infrastructure is concerned , but if you think that rest of Indians are living in Stone age , that would also be not true . You comments about the 95% indian cities seems over exaggerated .

I have been travelling to South Asia and particularly India for the past number of years now and I seem not agreeing with you . Cheers

this 95% not point out by me thats point out by those who live in Mumbai and India + they are travelling all the times (and belongs to elite class of India including middle class) they are bikerboyz organization members and powered by Indian oil and other brands especially Castrol. So Indians told me this not me. Anyway..

but one thing u agree with me is that

Indians all the time show on Media and everywhere that they have soo much money blaa blaa they never show there whole country and situation and bad news related India and thats what even everyone agreed. If 5 people have money doesnt mean that whole india have such money. Atleast China US and even not a single country like India who always show just Good "few good things" related India never show what actually happen everyday routine live....

I remember when people saw Slumdog First time worlds know what is actually going on in India. Anyway...

this 95% not point out by me thats point out by those who live in Mumbai and India + they are travelling all the times (and belongs to elite class of India including middle class) they are bikerboyz organization members and powered by Indian oil and other brands especially Castrol. So Indians told me this not me. Anyway..

Indians all the time show on Media and everywhere that they have soo much money blaa blaa they never show there whole country and situation and bad news related India and thats what even everyone agreed. If 5 people have money doesnt mean that whole india have such money. Atleast China US and even not a single country like India who always show just Good "few good things" related India never show what actually happen everyday routine live....

I remember when people saw Slumdog First time worlds know what is actually going on in India. Anyway...
Stealth , You are free to make your own opinion . Where as I still do not agree with you .

I travel India every two months , and rest of south Asia . It seems you know better then me .
But I wonder why you put these comments here as this thread is for the infrastructure improvements in India and as the topic says " India has still a long way to go " . Cheers

If you saw Slumdog millionare , you might have noticed that when they grew big , they find big multistorey building at the place where there were slums earlier . But you didnt noticed that , right ?

SlumDog millionare projected the Slum life of Mumbai , and you became satsified and make a conception that whole country would be like this .
Did you ever saw documentries of the growth of this country .

Now answer this , A lot of programs all over world shows Pakistan breeding terrorists . Does that mean that all pakistanis are same ? The answer is a big 'NO' .

I wish If both Indians and Pakistanis see the positive aspect of each other and mingle together so that these kinds of misconeptions can be removed . Thanks .

If you saw Slumdog millionare , you might have noticed that when they grew big , they find big multistorey building at the place where there were slums earlier . But you didnt noticed that , right ?

SlumDog millionare projected the Slum life of Mumbai , and you became satsified and make a conception that whole country would be like this .
Did you ever saw documentries of the growth of this country .

Now answer this , A lot of programs all over world shows Pakistan breeding terrorists . Do that mean that all pakistanis are same ? The answer is a big 'NO' .

I wish If both Indians and Pakistanis see the positive aspect of each other and mingle together so that these kinds of misconeptions can be removed . Thanks .

First of all u didnt understand what i am saying in my last post second we know about India but India dont know about us problem is that there Media openly onnnn aiiir in our country but in india only India channels no Pakistan's channel allowed I am searching on the program on Pakistan TV channel in which TIMES OF INDIA news owner said that "I fully agreed Indian channels and news paper not even showing single thing related pakistan just show only "NEGATIVE" stuff related pakistan. 90% of Indians have very bad preception about Pakistan about Pakistan i agreed that just 10 - 15 % people have bad preception about India" i am searching about that program i will provide link of that program.

First of all u didnt understand what i am saying in my last post second we know about India but India dont know about us problem is that there Media openly onnnn aiiir in our country but in india only India channels no Pakistan's channel allowed I am searching on the program on Pakistan TV channel in which TIMES OF INDIA news owner said that "I fully agreed Indian channels and news paper not even showing single thing related pakistan just show only "NEGATIVE" stuff related pakistan. 90% of Indians have very bad preception about Pakistan about Pakistan i agreed that just 10 - 15 % people have bad preception about India" i am searching about that program i will provide link of that program.
Pls do not waste you time in finding any link . I may not even click on that .
As I said , Indians and Pakistanis should move forward and mingle with each other , atleast through blogs , So that the next generation have less hostilities for each other . Cheers

Hi,

Of 700+ posts only 40+ are related to Mumbai,
Thread is very informative though you need to remove your hate glasses.

Back
Top Bottom