What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Can you go and troll elsewhere??atleast on 'Development in Pakistan' forum,where you are seen congratulating 19 floor pseudo-skyscrapers??

so how many floors should be congratulated? do you think you know more about skyscripers than me?

so how many floors should be congratulated? do you think you know more about skyscripers than me?

dude pls , go and have ur knowledgeable fight in some other thread or open a new thread if u feel anything is wrong or u wanna teach us how to be developed. and I beg every one else who wants to compare anything on this thread go get the hell out of here and leave this thread for picture , members have put so many times to make this beautiful thread, and I don't want to see it ruined by your guys stupidity. @mods I request pls clean the post which does not belong to the title of this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
do you think you know more about skyscripers than me?

well,I guess you know more about 'skyscripers' than me:omghaha:
I have seen your comments on this forum,I dont see you congratulating any of our acheivements,but simply posting cynical comments when we post the pics of Skyscrapers,and tryng to ruining the thread.

so how many floors should be congratulated?

If you are going around congratulating 19 floor ones,there is even one like them in two tier 3 towns,close to my village :lol:

What about 60 floors?

imperialtowersextoveral.jpg

75 floors?

mumbai25.jpg

Westin Hotel and The V, Kolkata 36 floor

twintowerv2_09.jpg

1011006_545890255469328_1151416268_n.jpg

Mumbai -
Omkar 1973 78 fl + 77fl + 63fl

27897134.jpg

cc:CoolGuyz skyscrapercity

thva.jpg

u0nk.jpg

Mumbai World One 442m 117floor

5740853730120755273org.jpg

b6d79f66f39d11e280dd22000a9f3cd5_7.jpg

If you are going around congratulating 19 floor ones,there is even one like them in two tier 3 towns,close to my village :lol:

What about 60 floors?
75 floors?

OMG,really high! so nice,but for a man who have experience worked for a 103 floor building and a 610m tower,.......you know....
OK.i would like to save my comments. or else some guys are burning.anyway,best wishes!
pics,keep on ,please.

Mumbai Minerva 82 fl

4737main.jpg

cc:Coolguyz Skyscrapercity

5jk3.jpg

Mumbai Oasis 372m-85fl + 239m-53fl

54622050.jpg

i0yu.jpg

OMG,really high! so nice,but for a man who have experience worked for a 103 floor building and a 610m tower,.......you know....
OK.i would like to save my comments. or else some guys are burning.anyway,best wishes!
pics,keep on ,please.

Pathetic troll,please go and troll on other threads,I have not seen Chinese fellows trolling on Pakistan or even Bangladesh development threads,what happened,do they have better infrastructure and taller skyscrapers than China ??:woot:

@gslv mk3 no need to feed troll in this thread. just leave em alone. good work with pics buddy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pathetic troll,please go and troll on other threads,I have not seen Chinese fellows trolling on Pakistan or even Bangladesh development threads,what happened,do they have better infrastructure and taller skyscrapers than China ??:woot:

could you please tell me which words of mine in this thread isn't true?
you hate me so much because i tell some truth that you would like to keep blind of.and ,i appreciated a Pakistan building but not India ones,very funny.in fact i didnt say anything that insult India in this thread (except criticize your mayors which i think indeed good for you guys to know the fact,the outside world ) .oh ,look at the title,there are two parts,but all you want to see is 'India is developing',however if none-indians touch the 'but still a long way to go' part,he is surely a troller.

India Moves Ahead
-------------------

[video]https://www.youtube.com/wa BTtch?
v=i5zg1fG7m88&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

lodha balleza , eden park , hyderabad

47 floors (153 mts )

birdview.jpg

images

images

photo0623.jpg

architectural view of infosys campus at pocharam , hyderabad

New_mInfy_02.jpg

lancho hills , hyderabad

rndnsmlss5.jpg

Heli Pad at Lanco Hills - YouTube

lancho mall- one of the biggest shopping mall being built in suth india

A 3 million sft of pure delight.
12 – screen plush multiplex & a Gold Class theatre with finest quality lounge.
Double heighted atrium with reputed anchors & over 250 retail brands.
A recreation zone which will leave you spellbound.
The multi-brand superstores, high – end retail shops and hyper marts make shopping therapy easy and accessible.
The scenic lakeside, multi cuisine & open to sky restaurants, sports bar and food courts are all geared to take you on an unending culinary odyssey.
14-lane bowling alley, go-karting, extravagant Kids zone & with Largest gaming zone in the country presents Lanco Hills as a refreshing playground.
Well-lit interiors, cascades, delicate fountains and gurgling water bodies that add the final touches.
5 level parking with 5000 cars parking planned for effortless vehicular movement & with multiple pick – up, drop provisions & direct entry to the Movie Zone.

07_full.jpg

icici bank office , gachobowli , hyderabad.
waverock.gif

itc kohinoor 7 star hotel , hyderabad

236602783image1.jpg

744934082study17.jpg

422607422study9v.jpg

766265869study15.jpg

137m 45floors?i guess your datas are not correct.
floor height around 2.8m, too small.

i am not sure abt the height .... i got the info frm wikipedia ...bt , i am sure about the floors...

Back
Top Bottom