What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Mumbai

aa27ec34ef0c11e28e0122000aaa0935_7.jpg

^^

What a shot!

Not trying to start something, but why can't Indo-Pak politicians talk clearly like this.

Israel Answers Pakistan on Muslim Homeland Claim

Pls. take it easy.

Last edited by a moderator:
@djsjs

China is superior to India in almost all aspects of development i can count. The problem with India is that there is goonda-ism
going in the name of democracy. Whenever we question politicians on slow rate of development they say that its because of democracy. But if democracy is a superior system then it should produce better results so why is it not producing in India?

The reason is simple, we don't have democracy we have oligarchy and pseudo-monarch with Queen Sonia on top and Prince Rahul wanting to become PM.

no doubt india is changing but life of a common person is not changing

7 years ago our family used to live in a rented small 2 bed room house.today we own a decent flat (G+1).I am an engineer and my sister is studying medicine to become a doctor and no we are'nt rich..we just belong to middle class who watch 9 pm news everyday and eat rice and roti.im sure this would be the case with many indians

972048_10150303519694981_1440274123_n.jpg

it is absolutely nuts to place flower pots along the side of the road! brilliant cheerleaders!

ah..well usually people are expected to drive on roads not on foot paths.if that offended u ..u are welcome to write to our government about it

Look like some 2nd tier Chinese cities in early 1990s。

u got any problem with that mr??

"if you get free time visit this link Mainland China Forums 中国大陆论坛 - SkyscraperCity you will understand india has a very very very long way to go"[/QUOTE]

^^^

Bollocks!

Everyone has to find own way to develop.

24 All New Smart Cities, 7 Ready to Move in 3-5 yrs., India?

It's not a boilerplate model. China, India, Pakistan whatever.

Little India, Harbin from above link:

9347974401_30f97c061b_b.jpg

The ground-work, the fundamentals are necessary and every harsh system skews the healthy system ramp-up with abnormalites for which they have to pay sooner or later.

Copy & paste is not a good model, neither is needless indiginisation. For a healthy mix, on needs healthy eco-system.

Meanwhile, India-Pak. Needs Wawa-Wawa Solar Charger & Reading Light Baad

[video]http://us.waka-waka.com/[/video]

(c) http://us.waka-waka.com/

Fun, Kooky, Klunky Raj Kapoor Song, Russian Style::

Original was better even 50 yrs. ago. but nice one.

China is still a developing country.a long way to go!

What Nonsense is this
Have you seen the Forum Which i Quoted
Ok you may not be developed that but when you added you have a long way to go
that is not fair
maybe 5-10 Years max

What Nonsense is this
Have you seen the Forum Which i Quoted
Ok you may not be developed that but when you added you have a long way to go
that is not fair
maybe 5-10 Years max
we do have some big cities which are very very modern.but China is not balanced developing, some east provinces already look like developed countries,but west provinces still very poor.
even if in ten years we have similar GDP with USA,our per capita GDP is only 1/5 of them.
this is the way we see the world.two years ago when we surpass Japan,we don't feel that happy,because it's nothing to cheer when we have ten times population and 30 times territory.

it seems their mayors have to do nothing
打开网页时刚好显示最后一张图,没注意是你发的,以为是印度某城,当时就震惊了。
然后网上翻页,有种被骗的感觉。

Can you go and troll elsewhere??atleast on 'Development in Pakistan' forum,where you are seen congratulating 19 floor pseudo-skyscrapers??

Back
Top Bottom