What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

@Oscar @Jungibaaz Sir, Please clean up this thread. So many trolling in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
could you please tell me which words of mine in this thread isn't true?
you hate me so much because i tell some truth that you would like to keep blind of.and ,i appreciated a Pakistan building but not India ones,very funny.in fact i didnt say anything that insult India in this thread (except criticize your mayors which i think indeed good for you guys to know the fact,the outside world ) .oh ,look at the title,there are two parts,but all you want to see is 'India is developing',however if none-indians touch the 'but still a long way to go' part,he is surely a troller.

those two guys cirr & shuttler have been trying to troll this thread from the beginning by posting pics of Chinese cities and this time,you have also joined in India bashing by pointing out lack of city planning in a 'unplanned city'

And you guys are seen praising 19 floor skyscrapers,While you cannot appreciate supertalls getting built in India,and you come up mocking '75 floors are really tall' .I have not yet seen you guys troll Pakistani or Bangladeshi threads with your 'superior infrastructure'.Isnt that the behaviour of an 'India Basher'??

Your comment about a 75 floor supertall

OMG,really high! so nice.

And this is your comment about a 19 floor bulding

very beautiful building,wish some day in future i can go to Pakistan and help build more such buildings

What should I say??

137m 45floors?i guess your datas are not correct.
floor height around 2.8m, too small.

I donno about other countries. But in India, On avg a floor is approx 10 feet in height. So it does work out to 137m.

Mahindra World City,Chennai

cc:Padmanaban Mohan

7954890898_689c667ace_b.jpg

cc:Mathies Jespersen

8574326397_e7d7539ddd_b.jpg

8574328309_2a8e26b31c_b.jpg

8574327389_1fafe98a7b_b.jpg

@gslv mk3

you made a big mistake that simply think the taller,the better.i have worked for from 3-floor to more than 100-floor building projects,and never has such thought the supertalls should be better than the 3-floor ones,i never say that "lol,indians your buildings are so mini".yeah,India cities has no planning compared to most other countries(except those in wars or big chaos),isn't it right? go to see the Vietnam or Philippine cities.i dislike the two countries much more than India,but have to admit that their cities are better planned,do you agree?

I donno about other countries. But in India, On avg a floor is approx 10 feet in height. So it does work out to 137m.
thanks for clarify.10 feet is OK for ordinary residential buildings.but this building is luxury apartment or hotel from the outlooking,considering the 1st and 2nd floors(l saw from the pic,maybe 1-3 floor) have higher floor height and the roof structure,the standerd floor height should be only 2.8m,no space for ceiling, air-conditioning and other equipments.that's why i think the building should be taller.

you made a big mistake that simply think the taller,the better.i have worked for from 3-floor to more than 100-floor building projects,and never has such thought the supertalls should be better than the 3-floor ones,i never say that "lol,indians your buildings are so mini"

Then why post #6299??Why arent skyscrapers better than low rises?Coz the Indians have them too??

.yeah,India cities has no planning compared to most other countries(except those in wars or big chaos),isn't it right? go to see the Vietnam or Philippine cities.i dislike the two countries much more than India,but have to admit that their cities are better planned,do you agree?

There are planned Indian cities,New Delhi is some what planned and Many other cities in Delhi NCR are planned,like Noida,Greater Noida,Ghaziabad,Yeida etc.There are several other ones like Chandigarh and Navi mumbai,New cities like naya Raipur are being constructed,and 7 more come as a result of Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor and GIFT city

Ghaziabad,Delhi NCR

ghaziabad2011.jpg

Noida

noida12010.jpg

Greater Noida

jaypeegreens22010.jpg

6038740889_dc1b6414cb_b.jpg

GIFT City Underconstruction

image1crb.jpg

1016058_670352099647822_1470719973_n.jpg

Here are the new ones being built

New Delhi: Plans for seven new cities along the Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC) have been finalised and work on two new smart industrial cities at Dholera in Gujarat and Shendra Bidkin in Maharashtra would start in the next financial year, Finance Minister P. Chidambaram said Thursday.

"The DMIC project has made rapid progress. Plans for seven new cities have been finalised and work on two new smart industrial cities will start during 2013-14," Chidambaram said while presenting the union budget for 2013-14 in the Lok Sabha. Additional funds may be provided if required, he added.

http://zeenews.india.com/business/budget-2013/seven-new-cities-on-delhi-mumbai-industrial-corridor_71197.html

Then why post #6299??Why arent skyscrapers better than low rises?

haha in fact i cannot see the pics you posted.but the point is that you keep trolling that your taller buildings are better than the Pakistan one just because TALLER!so i tell you that it's nothing in my experience.just to stop your comparison of whose building is taller.

@gslvmk3 post some updated pictures of Cochin Metro....

State Highway 25 Gujarat

dsc00190lc.jpg

dsc00185wo.jpg

66213962.jpg

haha in fact i cannot see the pics you posted.but the point is that you keep trolling that your taller buildings are better than the Pakistan one just because TALLER!so i tell you that it's nothing in my experience.just to stop your comparison of whose building is taller.

Yes,taller the better as always else why are you building them??

[QUOTE @gslv mk3;4597276]
Yes,taller the better as always else why are you building them??[/QUOTE]

OK,congratulations that yours cities are much better than European ones.the whole Europe is the forth world compared to India
OMG,do you know that the primary purpose of build skyscripers is to monitor the costs,their is a balance between land price and building price.i never seen a skyscriper built at where the land price worth nothing.here some place in shenzhen even we build 200m buildings the land cost for each square metre room is over 5000 $. @gslv mk3

137m 45floors?i guess your datas are not correct.
floor height around 2.8m, too small.

sry ,there's a small correction

lodha balleza 3rd and 4th tower ( construction completed ) is 40 floors and 137 mts (449 ft)

lodha balleza 1 and 2 (under construction ) will be 47 floors and 153 mts (502 ft )

phoenix mall , kukatpally , hyderabad

Phoenix Mall is a shopping mall of 1million square feet, and is located at one of Hyderabad's most happening places Kukutpally.

og_img_5.jpg

an other shopping mall being developed by phoenix group in hyderabad

A shopping mall is being developed with a total area of 6 lakh sft. at Hafeezpet in a 3.5 acres stretch of land. This world-class Mall will house hypermarkets, national and international format retail stores

og_img_6.jpg

golf edge , hyderabad ( by phoenix group , golf edge 1 -30 floors , 118 mts and golf edge 2 - 30 floors ,108 mts )

images

og_img_2.jpg

as on may , 2013
22-22.jpg

Back
Top Bottom