What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

OMG,do you know that the primary purpose of build skyscripers is to monitor the costs,their is a balance between land price and building price.i never seen a skyscriper built at where the land price worth nothing.here some place in shenzhen even we build 200m buildings the land cost for each square metre room is over 5000 $. @gslv mk3

I know that

Mumbai

peetybi.jpg

Imagine how it would look after 3-4 years!!13 Supertalls under construction and 20 in proposed/Approved/site preparation stages
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tallest_buildings_in_Mumbai

Last edited by a moderator:
OK,congratulations that yours cities are much better than European ones.the whole Europe is the forth world compared to India
OMG,do you know that the primary purpose of build skyscripers is to monitor the costs,their is a balance between land price and building price.i never seen a skyscriper built at where the land price worth nothing.here some place in shenzhen even we build 200m buildings the land cost for each square metre room is over 5000 $. @gslv mk3

Onne erangi pooda panni....:angry:

Onne erangi pooda panni....:angry:

വിവരം ഇല്ലാത്ത അവന് പലതും പറയും

Chennai, India, May 31, 2013 --(PR.com)-- Sri City today signed the lease agreement with Japanese auto major Isuzu Motors India Private Limited in the presence of Minister for Industries Mrs. Geetha Reddy and officials from Isuzu and Sri City.

Isuzu has decided Sri City as the most suited location based upon the good access to Chennai, where many automobile related industries are situated, and the port for import and export, and the background of developing a support foothold for main LCV operation in Thailand.

Isuzu has acquired 430 thousand square meters of Land with aiming the target sales of 100 thousand units annually in future.

Mr. Ravindra Sannareddy, Managing Director, Sri City said "We are delighted that Isuzu Motors, has chosen Sri City to establish their first manufacturing plant in India."

Isuzu coming to Sri City would also generate more employment opportunities and bring huge investments to the hitherto backward Satyavedu region of Chittoor District, Ravindra Sannareddy added.

Isuzu Motors will start their LCV operations in Sri City. Isuzu had also launched their Pick-up truck (D-MAX) and Pick up derivative (MU-7). Isuzu has started sales of pick-up truck (D-MAX) and pick up derivative (MU-7) from this month by importing complete built up vehicles. Isuzu will build up the sales network starting from 2 states, Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu, and expand accordingly.

India's automobile industry has grown to a market with annual sales of 3,600,000 units last year backed up by its steady economic development. Especially the pick-up truck segment, the core product of Isuzu's LCV, has expanded at a high speed to a market with annual sales of 200,000 units.

Isuzu aims to expand business in India by developing products matching the market needs, expanding the sales network and setting up manufacturing operations.

India’s automobile industry has grown to a market with annual sales of 3,600,000 units last year backed up by its steady economic development. Especially the pick-up truck segment, the core product of Isuzu’s LCV, has expanded at a high speed to a market with annual sales of 200,000 units. Isuzu aims to expand business in India by developing products matching the market needs, expanding the sales network and setting up manufacturing operations.

"OMG,do you know that the primary purpose of build skyscripers is to monitor the costs,their is a balance between land price and building price.i never seen a skyscriper built at where the land price worth nothing.here some place in shenzhen even we build 200m buildings the land cost for each square metre room is over 5000 $. @gslv mk3[/QUOTE]"

Exactly ...!!!That's the reason why you see more skycrapers coming up in Mumbai where land is scarce and very expensive.

@gslv mk3

you made a big mistake that simply think the taller,the better.i have worked for from 3-floor to more than 100-floor building projects,and never has such thought the supertalls should be better than the 3-floor ones,i never say that "lol,indians your buildings are so mini".yeah,India cities has no planning compared to most other countries(except those in wars or big chaos),isn't it right? go to see the Vietnam or Philippine cities.i dislike the two countries much more than India,but have to admit that their cities are better planned,do you agree?

thanks for clarify.10 feet is OK for ordinary residential buildings.but this building is luxury apartment or hotel from the outlooking,considering the 1st and 2nd floors(l saw from the pic,maybe 1-3 floor) have higher floor height and the roof structure,the standerd floor height should be only 2.8m,no space for ceiling, air-conditioning and other equipments.that's why i think the building should be taller.

It is a residential building. Some noob must have made an assessment and posted it on web. The actual would definetely be a few meters more.

Indian cities are mostly never planned because we never built a preplanned city.

It is a residential building. Some noob must have made an assessment and posted it on web. The actual would definetely be a few meters more.

Indian cities are mostly never planned because we never built a preplanned city.

:yahoo: dude we have world largest planed city . who the hell say we don't have planed cities?

Back
Top Bottom