India Developing, but still a long way to go

Upcoming Chennai Metro rail

hqsj.jpg

561829_538422702873299_520759314_n.jpg

9425124517_dd1ed82891_o.jpg

1000448_636075843078225_1195944169_n.jpg

2rce.jpg

ri1e.jpg

137m 45floors?i guess your datas are not correct.
floor height around 2.8m, too small.

lodha1.jpg

Located in Eden Square, Hyderbad, Lodha Bellezza will contain four towers, two of 45 floors and two of 30 floors and will be one of the tallest buildings in Southern India. The project was developed by the Lodha Group who are behind many other large projects in Mumbai but this is there first in Hyderabad. All four of the towers will be residential.

HYDERABAD | Lodha Bellezza | 153m | 45 fl x 2 | 132m | 39+ fl | 115m | 34 fl x 2 | U/C

[QUOTE @gslv mk3;4597276]
Yes,taller the better as always else why are you building them??

OK,congratulations that yours cities are much better than European ones.the whole Europe is the forth world compared to India
OMG,do you know that the primary purpose of build skyscripers is to monitor the costs,their is a balance between land price and building price.i never seen a skyscriper built at where the land price worth nothing.here some place in shenzhen even we build 200m buildings the land cost for each square metre room is over 5000 $. @gslv mk3
[/QUOTE]

Tell me something why would we compare our cities to some european cities??? We are still not up to that planning stage yet. We are building skyscrapers because of the same reason why you are building them... the land values are very high. In Hyderabad the land values have come down recently but still very high about 1000-2000$ per sq mt.

Last edited by a moderator:
This link is just awesome....There is a new almost completed i guess 25+ stories cluster of building near Kirti Nagar and Moti Nagar Metro station in Delhi, don't have the pics but i'll try and get some....

Day befoe yesterday i was amazed to see the new skyline of Gurgaon esp. the residential parts, they are not so advanced then the one posted here.... will try to post some pics if i get chance.

Tell me something why would we compare our cities to some european cities??? We are still not up to that planning stage yet. We are building skyscrapers because of the same reason why you are building them... the land values are very high. In Hyderabad the land values have come down recently but still very high about 1000-2000$ per sq mt.[/QUOTE]

not too high

^^
Post-tsunami, new Chennai sea front yeah?

06_08_2013_004_039_002.jpg

India still doesn't fully appreciate it's Colonial heritage and how the colonists set up fabulous public spaces in their fort towns which are now mega-cities, in contrast to their own home country, specially back in England of the day.

Fires usually led to renewed city planning, unlike the plague in Bombay or now Tsunami in Chennai.

Meanwhile, proposed Karachi beach front, islands and Colombo developments close to home, never mind Dubai and the Gulf, can offer some good lessons too, Google them and be surprised.

India’s longest underground metro tunnels

1)Yellow line of Delhi metro(35Kms of tunnels,34 stations)

yellow-line-tunnel.jpg

2)Delhi Metro:Airport Express line(15.7 km underground and 7 km elevated)

Airport%20Metro--621x414.jpg

Delhi-Metro-Airport-Express.jpg

3)Line 1 of Chennai Metro

The Line 1 of Chennai Metro Rail project is one of the under construction metro line connecting Tiruvottiyur to Chennai International Airport. Chennai Metro Line 1 tunnel is the third longest metro tunnel in India with total length of 14.3 km underground tunnel travel system.

4)Line 2 and Line 3 of Chennai Metro

Line 2 and Line 3 of Chennai Metro will also have underground travel of length 9.7 km and 10 km respectively. The Phase I of the Chennai Metro rapid transit system project is expected to complete and operational by 2013.

5) East-West line,Kolkata Metro

The East-West Metro or Line 2 of Kolkata Metro will have 8.9 km underground and 5.77 km elevated travel connecting Kolkata with Howrah. Tunnel will have a underwater metro line over the Hooghly River and it will be the first underwater metro in India:yahoo:

6)Phase 1:Bangalore metro

The Phase I of Namma Metro or Bangalore metro has two lines Purple Line and Green Line. Purple Lines has 4.88 km long underground tunnel and Green line has 4 km long tunnel equipped with all the latest technologies and system.
BangaloreMetroGeneric_295.jpg

WalkThroughIndia India's Longest Underground Tunnels of Metro Lines

Back
Top Bottom