India Developing, but still a long way to go

20120722a_004100010.jpg

120723kpn80.jpg

19072012235.jpg

19072012236.jpg

19072012246.jpg

19072012234.jpg

Bangalore Metro expansion

Sir Lurkalot, IndoCarib, luchych, ChennaiSKing good work!

Yaar, many countries went from zip-to-zoom-zzzoom;
India was not expected. India is not only an exception but it's doing it's own way,
and that's authentic in it's own Global mix-&-match way. Playing ALL sides to the middle ;) :

I found this from last yr., :

qwerty2p.jpg

(c) Oct 27th 2011, Mohammad Anas Wahaj from deekshith's skyscrapercity post
MUMBAI CENTRAL | Orchid Enclave | 56 fl x 2 | U/C - Page 7 - SkyscraperCity

Hey its happening right in front of us ..let the years role ,let me grow old ..i want to see the dream of my country coming true ..i will wait eagerly for that day ..till then i have my part to play

Hey its happening right in front of us ..let the years role ,let me grow old ..i want to see the dream of my country coming true ..i will wait eagerly for that day ..till then i have my part to play

wahh yaar, kya baat hai, we r so similiar atleast in thoughts.:)

Gettit?

Only genuine ppl. with an ex from Bombay would know, vote Yes if so, it's not for all ;) .

Last edited by a moderator:
I always wonder why india have so large a population but earn so few metals at the olympic games,can anyone explain this?
can't believe How much India has changed. Good work people :tup:

I always wonder why india has so large a population but earn so few metals at the olympic games,can anyone explain this?
can't believe How much India has changed. Good work people :tup:

I always wonder why india have so large a population but earn so few metals at the olympic games,can anyone explain this?

I always wonder why india has so large a population but earn so few metals at the olympic games,can anyone explain this?

because india doesnt have a national sports plan for olympics. every big team like china, america, australia have special training for olympics where specially gifted and talented athletes are chosen and enhanced. in india we need something of that sort. if we go out in 1.3 billion we can find 1000ss of usain bolts and micheal phelps.

indian team is nothing but rag tag players.

This is not NEW YORK or LONDON or TOKYO or SYDNEY.

This is Bangalore , India

Yes WORLD TRADE CENTRE next to ORION MALL ♥

179112_455073851192916_49266620_n.jpg

World Trade Center building in background
5338114228aa84ee399cb.jpg

img_4867_1.jpg

A view from Orion Mall—lakeside promenade, World Trade Center and Gateway residences. Across the lake and behind the trees is Galaxy Club.

view-from-orion-mall1.jpg

A view of Brigade Gateway showing lake-front side of Orion Mall. Sheraton Bangalore is in the background and a part of World Trade Center Bangalore is seen on the right

orion-mall.jpg

UB City Bangalore

UB-City-Bangalore.jpg

UB_City.jpg

400px-UBcity.JPG

Back
Top Bottom