What's new

India developing but long way to go ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
To save time - here's a quick summary of what this thread will conclude :

Pakistan pros

1. The mooooost good looking people on the planet. Such butter-rays shine from the Pakistani face that the average person cannot look them square in the face without radiation burns.

2. The inheritors of the ONE and ONLY real civilization in Asia. Everyone else are just MONKIES.

3. The most MISUNDERSTOOD nation on earth. People say bad things because they are JEALOUS of the butter-rays.

4. The richest nation in South Asia - absolutely no poverty, everyone eats, the only reason people line up at visa offices is for tourism .

5. Best treater of women and minorities. Just check out the you tube videos dudes - if you spit on a minority in a nice elite Islamabad mall, people are likely to object. All those stories from rural areas are just made up by people jealous of the butter- ray beauty of this wonderously, amaaaaazinly GORGEOUS looking people.

Cons

1. Well a little bit of terrorism here and there - BUT - started by RAW- the evil devil agencies of the bkack monkies from the south. Pak could just stop RAW , however, being so civilized, they are giving a chance to RAW to stop it on their own.

2. A little bit problem with water, electricity,agricultural yields, industry etc - but all due to bad politicians - no one else is at fault.

India

Pros

1. PR - that's all they are good at - TALK TALK TALK. They lie, they cheat. All HINDUS are liars and cheats and all Indians are Hindus - so they just lie and everyone believes them - and nobody thinks of checking these bl***dy pagan, evil, black, monkey liars!

Cons

1. They kill Muslims on sight - Muslims are the fastest growing population in India because they are good at hiding from these blackie hindus- otherwise they would all be dead.

2. They are so POOR - much poorer than us . These per capita income figures are just PR.

3. They are wicked, ugly creatures. - and racist - not like Pakistanis - who as you can see clearly on this thread - are COMPLETELY non racist and non biased.

@ito Not India has $400 billion, but In the previous week, the reserves had declined marginally by $11.5 million to $381.156 billion.

Pakistan’s foreign exchange reserves increased to $21.447 billion during the week ended July 7 from $21.367 billion a week ago.

The foreign exchange reserves held by the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) rose $54 million to $16.197 billion as compared to $16.143 billion during the previous week. The foreign exchange reserves of commercial banks increased to $5.250 billion as compared to $5.224 billion in the preceding week.

@CAD
Your economic concepts are very rudimentary

India has a deficit in trade of Goods

1 But we have an annual 80 BILLION dollar SURPLUS when it
comes to trade in Services

2 We have 65 Billion dollar Remittances- annually

3 We have 60 Billion dollar Foreign direct investment EVERY YEAR

4 The Cumulative F.I. I investment in Indian STOCK market is
200 Billion dollars

Our FOREX reserves are our own Money they are NOT LOANS like
as in your country

You know what is the differance between Pakistan and India? Both are developing and have a long way to go. However the essential differance between the two is the focus. In India the focus is dominated about Bollywood, IT, booming industry but the crap end of the stick is conveniently overlooked. On the contrary in Pakistan's case the focus is terrorism, ethnic troubles, religious extremism. The positive narrative is conveniently overlooked.

What they overlook is that the negatives in India are humongous. All countries including Pakistan or even highly developed countries like Norway have problems but it is the scale, yes the scale that defines India. The scale of crap in India is stupendous. Documentary (below) on how the largest democracy treats it's women. Over 10%, yes 10% of India involved in prostitution industry. That is like 130 million Indian's making living out of selling, licking, poking, auctioning, trading pussties. Disgusting.

And @mods you are going to get wave of Gangoos wanting to shut this thread but please show some gonads. Nothing here is fabricated. Everything is factual. If anything is false by all means redact it.

WARNING: The contents are liable to injure and cause distress.

@Solomon2 @Chinese Bamboo @Chinese-Dragon @KediKesenFare @PAKISTANFOREVER @Zibago @Penguin @MastanKhan @Sinopakfriend

10% .Really?
Where did you get this statistics ?

Do you know how many of unfortunate Nepali and BDis is in this business?
For outsiders(illiterates) they are also Indians .Right?

Any way a nice topic for perverse people.

Last edited:
This cannot be placed entirely at the foot of economics and poverty. This is related to misogny and something to do with Hinduism. Islam and Muslims recieve lot of flak for placing females at a lower pedestal - which I agree with to a certain extent. Misogny amongst Muslims recieves lots of attention in the West - again it has some basis to it. However what often strikes me is in amongst those in the front shouting against misogny in Pakistan and the Muslim world generally is surprise, surprise Indians - who join in with the far right shaking their heads and pointing fingers. The galls of them !

However it is my opinion the India is the home of misogny. The only religion or people I know in history who insisted that a good wife should walk into flames alive and suffer a death that is beyond belief is the practice opf "Sati". I don't think any other culture or people have even come close to Hindoos in inventing the most evil practice anybody could dream of. Asking a living women to walk into flames all for sake of the male pride and practice of Hinduism. It was the British who removed this curse from India although even now there are cases of Sati reported in India.

However Sati might have been curtailed but the underlying misogny is still there in India and that feeds into for example the practice of killing girls which has caused female/male ratio to be skewed more than any other country in the world. Just how many girls have been murdered to create the distorted male/female ratio?

The point being here is that while the world places more attention on misogny in the Muslim world but beyond the media headlines India is the misogny capital of the world.

One GST is far more prominent than all these problems that we face .
Our positives far outweighs our negatives .
Reverse in the case of Pakistan .

And AFAIK ,according to the Hinduism Mother is the Supreme power .
World can see that .

One GST is far more prominent than all these problems that we face .
Our positives far outweighs our negatives .
Reverse in the case of Pakistan .

And AFAIK ,according to the Hinduism Mother is the Supreme power .
World can see that .

How can you justify the female infanticides in India which according to reports is into millions...the main cause of skewed gender ratio in India and can be the cause of horrendous rape cases reported daily in Indian media.

Seven million girls go missing in India every decade, say reports
In many small families, the missing children are girls. In a family that already has a daughter, the chances of the second child being a girl drops by 38%.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...say-reports/story-0F3wtuHCDS6Y0DhjM6MlYK.html

@ito Not India has $400 billion, but In the previous week, the reserves had declined marginally by $11.5 million to $381.156 billion.

Pakistan’s foreign exchange reserves increased to $21.447 billion during the week ended July 7 from $21.367 billion a week ago.

The foreign exchange reserves held by the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) rose $54 million to $16.197 billion as compared to $16.143 billion during the previous week. The foreign exchange reserves of commercial banks increased to $5.250 billion as compared to $5.224 billion in the preceding week.

I said near $400 billion...$381.156 b is near $400 billion

Anyway, India attracted the highest greenfield investments tune to near $70 billion last year? What has Pakistan's greenfield FDI...just $800 million.

India growth rate is fastest among major economies and is above 7%...while Pakistan's below 5%. So where does that position Pakistan at?

The growth in Indian industrial output in April was a paltry 3.1 per cent, down from 6.5 per cent the previous April. In the first quarter of 2017, the construction sector actually shrank, by 3.7 per cent, over the previous quarter.

All this auspex poorly for the months to come: As the agriculture sector slows down in response to low crop prices and the credit shortage begins to bite, overall growth will likely fall further.

The state-engineered stupor of Demonetization will continue to course through the economy.

Rural loans increased by only 2.5 per cent between October 2016 and April 2017, compared with 12.9 per cent a year before. The rate of growth in overall bank credit declined.

So, Demonetization failed to achieve what it was meant to.

Why 2017 is different – if we look back, we haven’t seen any steady growth in Indians terms of earnings in the last 4 years which hovered around 380-410 (EPS). Back in 2008-2010, earnings were growing at 15-20x and the correction which we saw was largely driven by global factors (GFC), It looks like the market is readjusting itself. And, especially after GST, both top line and bottom line will pick up. It might start reflecting in next 3-4 quarters.

9900.jpg

Where are India's millions of missing girls?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-south-asia-13264301

India's 2011 census shows a serious decline in the number of girls under the age of seven - activists fear eight million female foetuses may have been aborted in the past decade. The BBC's Geeta Pandey in Delhi explores what has led to this crisis.

Kulwant has three daughters aged 24, 23 and 20 and a son who is 16.

In the years between the birth of her third daughter and her son, Kulwant became pregnant three times.

_52459301_deepali_sah.jpg

My mother-in-law said if I had a daughter, my husband would leave me. Thankfully, I had a son.
Deepali Sah, Health worker
Each time, she says, she was forced to abort the foetus by her family after ultrasound tests confirmed that they were girls.

"My mother-in-law taunted me for giving birth to girls. She said her son would divorce me if I didn't bear a son."

Kulwant still has vivid memories of the first abortion. "The baby was nearly five months old. She was beautiful. I miss her, and the others we killed," she says, breaking down, wiping away her tears.

Where are India's millions of missing girls?

India's 2011 census shows a serious decline in the number of girls under the age of seven - activists fear eight million female foetuses may have been aborted in the past decade. The BBC's Geeta Pandey in Delhi explores what has led to this crisis.

Kulwant has three daughters aged 24, 23 and 20 and a son who is 16.

In the years between the birth of her third daughter and her son, Kulwant became pregnant three times.

_52459301_deepali_sah.jpg

My mother-in-law said if I had a daughter, my husband would leave me. Thankfully, I had a son.
Deepali Sah, Health worker
Each time, she says, she was forced to abort the foetus by her family after ultrasound tests confirmed that they were girls.

"My mother-in-law taunted me for giving birth to girls. She said her son would divorce me if I didn't bear a son."

Kulwant still has vivid memories of the first abortion. "The baby was nearly five months old. She was beautiful. I miss her, and the others we killed," she says, breaking down, wiping away her tears.

Care about your own home first?

The worst places in the world for women: Pakistan

The victim of an acid attack who lost one ear and the sight in one eye has fought in the courts for justice

Women-with-a-baby-walk-in-006.jpg

Naila Farhat was a regular 13-year-old girl from a poor family. She was studying at a government school when her science teacher began to sexually harass her.

One afternoon, as she walked home from class with her younger brother and some classmates, the teacher and an accomplice stopped her in the street and demanded she go with them.

"He [the teacher] threatened me, saying he would beat me or burn me if I didn't go with him," says Naila. "I told him there was no way I would go with him. One of them grabbed my arm and the other threw acid on me. They had it in a big plastic container."

That was in 2003, in a village in Layyah district, in the far south of Punjab province. Naila received some basic medical treatment at a hospital in the provincial capital, Lahore, and in Islamabad, but was soon sent home.

Naila, whose father ran a tea-stall in her village, received 30% burns from the acid, an all-too-common form of punishment in Pakistan, meant to horribly disfigure women. It is often the response to sexual advances or marriage proposals being spurned in a sexually repressed society where men take this as an intolerable humiliation.

Both arms, her leg, her scalp, her face, were burnt. One ear was gone. One eye doesn't work even today.

"I went to so many places seeking treatment but I was turned away everywhere," says Naila.

Naila was stuck at home for the next four years. Then, a field officer from Acid Survivors Foundation (ASF) came to her village and the non-governmental organisation, which has the support of a UK charity Acid Survivors Trust International, has seen to her medical care and battle for justice.

Naila has been through multiple operations but has many more to come. She hopes surgery on her bad eye this summer will restore the sight. Her face is still brutally marked from the attack, although three hair transplant surgeries have given her back her hair.

The school teacher simply bribed the police and a local court and was dropped from the case. Naila did pursue the accomplice, making history by taking the acid attack case all the way to the supreme court in late 2009. The accomplice was eventually jailed for 12 years.

Naila is now studying again, trying to regain her lost school years. Her ambition is to become a lawyer.

"I am here today because of ASF and the support of my family," says Naila.

Since it started in 2006, ASF has been notified of 520 acid attacks against women. It is campaigning for new laws to restrict the trade in battery acid and provide rehabilitation for the victims.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/jun/14/worst-places-in-the-world-for-women-pakistan

@CAD @Kaptaan

You can SPIN as many lies as you want

The simple FACT is that Pakistan is absolutely NOTHING in front of India
Just a comparison between India and Pakistan is laughable.

India Is One Of The Worst Places To Be Born, But This Group Is Trying To Change That.

NEW DELHI (WOMENSENEWS)—Three young women here hold court in the middle of the room, bedecked in their finest jewelry: necklaces, earrings, bangles. They haven’t been this dressed up since their weddings. Lavish gold and red saris drape over them, nearly concealing their swollen bellies.

They are surrounded by their mothers and sisters, aunts and cousins and friends, who are seated on the floor or standing up against the wall of the community center. A few attendees beat drums, and all of them sing joyously.

The mothers-to-be, all in their third trimesters, are participating in godh bharai, the Hindi word for a ceremony that any American mother would recognize: a baby shower. Like baby showers in the United States, the women play various games—guess the gender! suggest names!—and men are usually forbidden.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/26/india-infant-mortality_n_4346012.html

@CAD @Kaptaan

Pakistan even after 70 years can ONLY make Cotton Textiles

How can you expect the world to RESPECT you when Sixty Percent of your exports is
a Low TECH Thing Cotton Textiles

70 YEARS ago ; two countries gained freedom -- INDIA And PAKISTAN

INDIA has reached MARS ; while Pakistan is still trying to Enter Kashmir

Your Present state of affairs is the RESULT of your Kashmir OBSESSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom