What's new

Developing country, but mostly current iPhones are bought. Apple smartphone sales in India up 70%

protean

Reaction score
Country
India

Developing country, but mostly current iPhones are bought. Apple smartphone sales in India up 70%

b782caf931d62641a452af67ba5562f8

Published on July 22, 2023
By Jeff Tucker

iPhone sales in India are growing at an incredible pace. According to CyberMedia Research (CMR), in the second quarter of this year, iPhone sales grew by an incredible 70% in this country.

For Apple, it is also important that 52% of all these sales came from the iPhone 13 line models and 45% from the iPhone 14 models, which bring the company more money. Models of the iPhone 11 line, which are still sold in India, accounted for only 2% of all sales. Another 1% came from the iPhone 12 models, which is quite unusual.

Also in India, sales of the iPad also increased. But here the growth was only 6%. 42% of Apple tablet sales came from the base ninth generation iPad, the tenth generation model was chosen by 22% of buyers, and the iPad Air (2022) and iPad Pro (2022) accounted for 18% and 16%, respectively.

@Bilal9 @Species Lol. On your face dumbos.

Last edited:
As the number of Indian cities covered by 5G grows, India's 5G smartphone user base has passed the 100 million mark and monthly sales have overtaken those of 4G smartphones for the first time, according to recent research.

@Bilal9 @Species Here is the news from Bangladesh. Lol.

By Jeff Tucker

iPhone sales in India are growing at an incredible pace. According to CyberMedia Research (CMR), in the second quarter of this year, iPhone sales grew by an incredible 70% in this country.

For Apple, it is also important that 52% of all these sales came from the iPhone 13 line models and 45% from the iPhone 14 models, which bring the company more money. Models of the iPhone 11 line, which are still sold in India, accounted for only 2% of all sales. Another 1% came from the iPhone 12 models, which is quite unusual.

Also in India, sales of the iPad also increased. But here the growth was only 6%. 42% of Apple tablet sales came from the base ninth generation iPad, the tenth generation model was chosen by 22% of buyers, and the iPad Air (2022) and iPad Pro (2022) accounted for 18% and 16%, respectively.

Percentages mean nothing. How many iPhones are actually sold in India? 5000? 10000?

Percentages mean nothing. How many iPhones are actually sold in India? 5000? 10000?
A simple Google search could have helped you.

7 million in 2022. This 70% growth is beyond what is already a high growth in 2022.

By Jeff Tucker

Poor people wanting to show that they are affluent syndrome.

Lol. This thread is therefore should tell you how fake your GDP really is dumbo.

Your GDP/capita is higher just because 0.5% of your population don't manage their finances well? :lol:

Wow. We got a psychologist here. He has deduced why Indians buy everything. I am sure Pakistanis are not buying because they don't want to show off? Nice.

Lol. This thread is therefore should tell you how fake your GDP really is dumbo.
Lol, I worked for Apple corp and they were twisting my arm to use their iphone 14 max pro and I refused. Too intelligent to fall for marketing gimmicks. So happy with my Android phone that was a fraction of the price and fulfils all my needs.

Your GDP/capita is higher just because 0.5% of your population don't manage their finances well? :lol:
I don't want to get into unnecessary arguments with illiterates. This thread is about iPhone sales in India and 5g smartphone growth in India. Your lungi land barely sells 8 million smartphones in all. Do you have anything to say about it, otherwise f off.

Lol, I worked for Apple corp and they were twisting my arm to use their iphone 14 max pro and I refused. Too intelligent to fall for marketing gimmicks. So happy with my Android phone that was a fraction of the price and fulfils all my needs.
How does that negate the sales in India. How does your stupid opinion about Apple becomes universal opinion when it is the largest company in the world. I hope not all Pakistanis are this stupid to put forward anything to feel better about themselves looking at the state of Pakistan today. Stop taking cheap shots and move on.

I don't want to get into unnecessary arguments with illiterates. This thread is about iPhone sales in India and 5g smartphone growth in India. Your lungi land barely sells 8 million smartphones in all. Do you have anything to say about it, otherwise f off.

So data you post is real and the ones I post from World Bank site is fake because it doesn't agree with your 'real' data. It appears, poopjeet, you accidentally open defecated grey matter instead of brown ones. :lol:

So data you post is real and the ones I post from World Bank site is fake because it doesn't agree with your 'real' data. It appears, poopjeet, you accidentally open defecated grey matter instead of brown ones. :lol:
Seems like you are an uncouth dumbo, who doesn't seem to know that World bank do not independently verify the GDP statistics put out by countries. They just report them. It is the real investment/consumption statistics that tells you the salt of the economy. Your slum land's Dhaka stock exchange has a market value of $40 billion and ours $4 trillion. This tells you how the world views both the economies. One as a slum shit hole and other as a promising prospect.

Your consumption statistics of entire country in terms of sales of smartphones, cars, motorcycles, cement, electricity etc would probably be about a second tier city in India.

Lilliput is talking about grey matter working as a chaprassi or construction worker in some western country. That's just rich.

Last edited:
A simple Google search could have helped you.

7 million in 2022. This 70% growth is beyond what is already a high growth in 2022.

Only 7 million?

Back
Top Bottom