What's new

India deploys hi-tech boats to counter China in Ladakh lake

slaves in their own country = chinese

We don't have vulgar caste system like they do in that country that have power failure and lose wars.

Dalits are treated like subhumans, Sikhs are murdered and their golden temple destroyed.

Indians were slaves to the white man for 200 years and its still continuing today.

We don't have vulgar caste system like they do in that country that power failure and lose wars.
Really sorry for bringing this but

Where was PLA when Nanjing happened ? You still hate Japan for this incident and your hate is justified. Nanjing was a horrendous crime. I have full sympathy for those who suffered.

But your all weather friend was doing the same thing in East Pakistan at much larger scale. Why did you keep quite ?

At least what you have witnessed, you should have had soft corner for people who were killed in most horrendous way.

Give me the reason, why didn't you ask your friend to stop the genocide ? You didn't even said a word against them.

You guys question our Human Rights violation record but turn a blind eye on your own govt. and your allies.

P.S. Don't give me stale reason that you don't poke nose in other's internal matter.

We don't have vulgar caste system like they do in that country that have power failure and lose wars.

Dalits are treated like subhumans, Sikhs are murdered and their golden temple destroyed.

Indians were slaves to the white man for 200 years and its still continuing today.

please read up your own history before throwing up **** on the forum. you know nothing about your own country, let alone ours

Just another internet warmonger that gets off shamelessly seeing blood spill by others. Alas, this time on a beautiful lake!

Actually, you're ignorant of my personal background so please don't make comments about what you don't know. I do hope you're allowed to know other people though.. are you? :P

Bravo, I didn't realize your strength and I always though it was the other way around.:lol:
I know you've got a QBZ barrel stuffed up and you are not allowed to realize but what the heck; it took us one day to route your cry-babies back just 5 years after what you claim to be "glorious people's victory".

Shows the commie gut. :rofl:

But I sympathize with you since you cannot say anything unless you're cleared to by the "higher authorities".

please read up your own history before throwing up **** on the forum. you know nothing about your own country, let alone ours

He'll be dead if he realizes dude. Just let him yabble and earn another day's life.

So the hi-tech boats have been purchased from the US. India which like to ape China should be able to manufacture its own small vessels. China does not need to buy any vessels coz it can build its own vessels. China the number 1 shipbuilder in the world. Regarding these hi-tech boats, it is again the US war criminlas who are behind all the anti-China activities in Asia by bullying and bashing China and by forcing Asian countries to challenge China everywhere in Asia. Now with US military harware and US WMD, Shameful and Coward India will be under the orders of the US. Regarding this unspolied lake, now that India can freely enter the lake, lets hope its soldiers would not pollute the lake by defeacating in the lake and spoiled the pure water turning the lake and the entire region into a waste land and pit lake. Otherwise China would donate freely toilets anemities to the Scatlanders instead of again asking their new masters, the US war mongers who in this case could not help as they build only military equipment and WMD. Lets also hope that India would not buy and bring a US made nuclear aircraft carrier in the lake.

So the hi-tech boats have been purchased from the US. India which like to ape China should be able to manufacture its own small vessels. China does not need to buy any vessels coz it can build its own vessels. China the number 1 shipbuilder in the world. Regarding these hi-tech boats, it is again the US war criminlas who are behind all the anti-China activities in Asia by bullying and bashing China and by forcing Asian countries to challenge China everywhere in Asia. Now with US military harware and US WMD, Shameful and Coward India will be under the orders of the US. Regarding this unspolied lake, now that India can freely enter the lake, lets hope its soldiers would not pollute the lake by defeacating in the lake and spoiled the pure water turning the lake and the entire region into a waste land and pit lake. Otherwise China would donate freely toilets anemities to the Scatlanders instead of again asking their new masters, the US war mongers who in this case could not help as they build only military equipment and WMD. Lets also hope that India would not buy and bring a US made nuclear aircraft carrier in the lake.

we have money so we purchase, it's not donation money. And everybody know who is taking orders from whom.

Thanks for reminding. I was busy in celebrating Japan's thrashing China which would have continued with US hadn't interfered.

You should thank US everyday. :D

That's the way to go when someone is ran out of arguments? You Indians know how to self-comforting by dragging other nations into discussion as moral support.:rolleyes:

No but it seems 1962 still stings India so much so that everything you do now is based on that humiliating defeat.

Well yeah, it has helped us improve our army so much.

China made really great gains in the war, but failed to consolidate them, they gained nothing except Aksai Chin. Stop crying about it, and move on.

Please deploy medium tech boats in the Palk strait to counter the Lankan Navy and save our fishermen from being killed.

Then we can think of carrying boats on heads to some frozen lake in Ladakh.

EzioAltaïr;3466657 said:
Well yeah, it has helped us improve our army so much.

China made really great gains in the war, but failed to consolidate them, they gained nothing except Aksai Chin. Stop crying about it, and move on.

You know what Aksai Chin means to China? it's our god blessing platform equivalent to earlier waring aircraft without the need to refueling, we can basically monitors all Indians vital activities such aircraft movement and communications interception up to New delhi and beyons. not to mention the strategic link between Tibet and Xinjiang. our ancestors have made the wise choice.

Please deploy medium tech boats in the Palk strait to counter the Lankan Navy and save our fishermen from being killed.

Then we can think of carrying boats on heads to some frozen lake in Ladakh.

Just FYI, I've been there, it's not frozen during the 4 months of summer. :enjoy:

If we didn't cease fire, the Indian race would be extinct by now.

We came, we saw, we kicked indian arse.

Running off scared from enemies is the only thing you cowards are good at ....

That may be wrong , you are also good at issuing warning and producing megaton farts ...:laugh:

You know what Aksai Chin means to China? it's our god blessing platform equivalent to earlier waring aircraft without the need to refueling, we can basically monitors all Indians vital activities such aircraft movement and communications interception up to New delhi and beyons. not to mention the strategic link between Tibet and Xinjiang. our ancestors have made the wise choice.

What good does a god given land give if the people don't have the ball$ to regain their claimed land .....

All they are capable of are issuing warnings .....

If we didn't cease fire, the Indian race would be extinct by now.

We came, we saw, we kicked indian arse.

Then why did you ceasefire? You hadn't even reached the edge of your claims yet.

You came, you saw, you kicked the arse by outnumbering us 8:1, and retreated before the reinforcements came. While I have no doubt China did fare better than us in the war, leadership errors caused you to fail to capture anything significant other than Aksai Chin.

PLA defeated the japs, KMT was getting their arse kicked by the japs.
The PLA drove back the japs in many areas.
The KMT was supported by the yanks but was still getting their arse kicked by the japs.
KMT was and is useless.
Clearly your regime has brainwashed you.

PLA is an incredible military force.

It is honor to meet you sir. i had seen a great post of yours calling J-20 is all superior to USA F-22...

Sir have you,ever visit any PLA base? did CCP allowed you?

Back
Top Bottom