What's new

India deploys hi-tech boats to counter China in Ladakh lake

PLA return Rifle bolt to Indian capture and feed them. who told you the bold part?:tdown:

A backstabber call the victim a backstabber. what miserable logic you have! Anyway, Nehru will tell you the truth when you see him in face by you graduate.

Nobody told me about that Bolded part. It's my opinion after going throgh a whole lot of literature.
I don't get you exact objection. Backstab or run back ??? Anyway will talk on both.

It's a lot time you are bringing Nehru for no reason. There were mistakes from bothside. YES Nehru made a mistake. Agree. But it didn't change anything.

PRC had only one contact to outside world. Guess who was that. How did PRC get UNSC seat ??? All these answers are something you won't like.
And when I write backstab did I say it wasn't Nehru's mistake ??? Are you 100% sure there wasn't any mistake from Chinese side ???
Chinese leadership need the short term war for internal crisis. And they choose India cuz Nehru's blind beliefs. If Nehru was something like you guies are saying he would have prepared army as even child could tell what respon those actions will get.
As far as I belive ( and not though love for India or hate for China ) China backstab India for gains in internal politics than actual land gain. If PRC was having problem with land claims why not the depolmatic solution on table ??? India was first of few to have those with PRC when rest of world was agadnt you. And please don't tell me that those warnings were issued.

Run back I don't think it's worth explaining. If PRC didn't have run back they would have been facing well prepared MEN than surprised men as they faced in Himalays. And sypply line stretching would have turn the situation opposite. Even 1962 cause considerable damage to PLA. And stretching that would have increased the loss plus it would have caused the undue attention of world powers those were itching Nuclear in Cuba crisis. Unclassified documents of white house clearly show that USA was thinking seriously to Nuke China if 1962 wasn't over in few days. There point being making a point to Russians. ( google it.)

when I said to claim All?

Your govt. claims all of it. Let me give you the details of Arunachal Pradesh.
The westernmnost part of arunachal (whole of tawang and about 70% of west kameng district) forms what is called as Monyul (land of monpas), it lies south of Tsona (Chine call it Cuona). There exists Menchuka where some buddhist tribes (memba and khamba - do not confuse with Khampas of tibet) reside. 75-80% of Arunachal belong to the tani tribes which were more or less under the Ahoms and later under British influence. the easternmost part is inhabitated by a few naga tribes.

Back
Top Bottom