What's new

India deploys hi-tech boats to counter China in Ladakh lake

ok,ok,so the Indian troops are patrolling one 17th (not one third according to the article:woot:)of the lake,and with imported boat(s)。

so what?

when the final score is settled,this lake will be inside Chiese territory。:azn:

If your commies want to have it that way, we're more than ready.

Let's see.

We will not start the war but we will definitely finish it.

Just another internet warmonger that gets off shamelessly seeing blood spill by others. Alas, this time on a beautiful lake!

Bravo, I didn't realize your strength and I always though it was the other way around.:lol:

ok,ok,so the Indian troops are patrolling one 17th (not one third according to the article:woot:)of the lake,and with imported boat(s)。

so what?

when the final score is settled,this lake will be inside Chiese territory。:azn:

ohh :P really don't favour the war and I don't think Chinese like you have any opinion on such matters :P so not gona happen :P
Last thing CCP want will be a full scale war. They won't destroy what they built by enslaving labour force

Plz dont let Indian and Chinese civilians onto the lake otherwise it will end up like Yellow River and the Ganges...polluted and ******....

Any pics of the QRT boats? there seems to be none online

Any pics of the QRT boats? there seems to be none online

If I'm not wrong this is the model in question:

(NOTE, this is the standard version and this boat is incredibly customisable so the version in use by the IA could look very different.)
4-tempest.jpg

TEMPEST+35-SPC-1.jpg

TEMPEST+35-SPC-2.jpg

(TEMPEST 35-SPC high-speed armed patrol interceptor craft )

Credit goes to my friend who deals with the IN heavily.

Thank God the boats were not from China. As you know, the best way to sink a Chinese made boat is to put it in the water!! :P :lol:

How about made in India boat :pop: got delay again? we don't even need to sink India made boat because it will never get into the water aniway...simple reason ->got delay & delay...probably your high-tech boat's boiler use chinese made brick again :rofl:

How about made in India boat :pop: got delay again? we don't even need to sink India made boat because it will never get into the water aniway...simple reason ->got delay & delay...probably your high-tech boat's boiler use chinese made brick again :rofl:

Since they now know the quality of chinese bricks , i don't think they will be using the chinese bricks ever .......:rofl:

Since they now know the quality of chinese bricks , i don't think they will be using the chinese bricks ever .......:rofl:

Not quite convincing...wait until it got delay again then you will discover other made in China junks inside :rofl: such as wire or electronic components...

Not quite convincing...wait until it got delay again then you will discover other made in China junks inside :rofl: such as wire or electronic components...

hahahaaha China junk :P I didn't expect that from you Dragon :P

Back
Top Bottom