It has already begun ; the skirmishes on LOC have intensified

Today also General Bakshi gave a hint on TV

Whether Pakistan likes it or not ; something MORE is going to Happen

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Salam

I dont know what is panic among pakistanis. Why Do you worry so Much about Indian, let Them Do Whatever need to show off. The gHq have things calculated, and lastly we balochis love Pakistan. Just a shame baramdag is insulting our name for his personal ambitions, he does NOT represent US at all.

Pakistan is our heart and our land, i love Pakistan but we need to Work close together to make balochi land AS success like Lahore and Karachi. India go back to your hood provoke some other land NOT our. And get some balls dont rape our muslim sisters in kashmir.

Thalla!

I don't consider indians as humans. They are sub-human savages lower than vermin. Everything about them from the way they physically look to the way they think makes me want to vomit. They ate the most disgusting creatures in the entire universe.

You mean grass? Isn't that your PM said Pakistan should eat to develop nuclear capability.

On topic: Please refrain from making such comments about fellow human beings.

• It's not imaginative dear, if you had seen Kargil war then you would have known what will be happening now in these hostile times.

you abandoned your people, how is that in anyway intelligent?

Nuclear war basic arse saving ...?

Its raining heavily here

to dig 7x7x3 and get an inch 10 micron plastic sheet and put a 15 inch over head protection ? too much of a bother, i will take the effects :enjoy:

You have lost your mind ; I have been reading your posts since the last two days

Leave this fight to the youngsters in the Army ; they are seething with RAGE

I agree completely to this. Kashmir at that time of UN consideration was current Gilgit balistan, Azad Kashmir, Area Pakistan gifted to China and the area India holds.

So what is the time line for Pakistan Army & Chinese Army along with Indian Army to vacate? Then we can let UN do its thing.

is there a curfew in GILGIT, AZA KASHMIR???

40 days there is a restive situation in your IOK so please don't blame us for your mess ups and don't use us for cover up

Days after suspected militants killed 18 Indian soldiers in Uri sector of held Kashmir, India deployed heavy infantry to front posts along the Line of Control (LoC), BBC Urdu reported Thursday.

Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi spent most of the time in military operation room on Thursday where he oversaw troops’ activities along LoC, reported BBC’s correspondent in Srinagar, Riaz Masroor.

India has reportedly beefed up security in held Kashmir following Uri attack. New Delhi’s move comes in the wake of military exercise by the Pakistan Air Force (PAF), which took place in northern areas of the country.

Foreign Office spokesperson Nafees Zakria on Thursday said the drills were a part of PAF’s routine training. The spokesperson, however, added that Pakistan’s armed forces were prepared to defend the motherland.

Top Indian defence officials told BBC on condition of anonymity that Indian Army has deployed heavy and light infantry along LoC. As of now, officials said, the army has deployed canons in Uri sector.

India, however, denies the reports that such weapons have been deployed to tackle any military escalation with Pakistan. According to Indian Army, the development is a part of routine exercise ahead of winter season.

http://nation.com.pk/international/22-Sep-2016/india-deploys-heavy-infantry-along-loc

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1186608/indian-army-moves-heavy-artillery-guns-along-loc/

Go ahead if you have balls

Nuclear war basic arse saving ...?

Its raining heavily here

to dig 7x7x3 and get an inch 10 micron plastic sheet and put a 15 inch over head protection ? too much of a bother, i will take the effects :enjoy:

And become a hulk!!!:partay:
Tnen it will be nuke thuderstrom and then Nuke winter, Oh so much nuke nuke.

My chai will be now made of Nuke

Well...Pakistanis are ready !!! This all drama is being created just to satisfy Indian ego and to secure Modi's seats in up coming election....

I pray May Pakistan give one hell of reply and send the message to Indian public - We are not intimidated nor we will let you satisfy your ego......;)

How old are you? Have you seen real war? stop wishing for it. Soldiers will die and every soldier is not a number but a human with family and dreams.

Can you swear an oath that you be the first to the front line when it starts, instead of cheering leading for one behind your keyboard.

Pathetic.

it ever occur to you the rest of the world thinks the same about Pak people? I'm sure you know what UK thinks for sure, that's where you're typing.
oh, oh, come on. The world is much more than the dogs living in slums. You have no right to talk on behalf on the world of humans. Be careful. But you cannot. After all, how can an animal. The guy was right in his observation.

is there a curfew in GILGIT, AZA KASHMIR???

40 days there is a restive situation in your IOK so please don't blame us for your mess ups and don't use us for cover up

Now now. Do not confuse yourself. You wanted UN plebiscite to happen. Me as well.

UN definition of Kashmir is what I said. Do you disagree with that?

Answering the logic of viper .... I know what you are doing.

That is why I started my coffee and popcorn few posts back. Was expecting nuclear strike by page 4 here :partay:
lolz
you went for pop corns expecting nukes by page 4!!!
The feeling is mutual. :P

Still, its fun here!! lolz

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom